Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10 >

Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10

Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10

Old 03-09-2010, 11:28 AM

Recieved a torn and ripped envelope,fabric hanging out each end only saved by plastic wrap.Thank you Wine Woman for the block,love your colors and yes the tea will be enjoyed..neoma
Old 03-09-2010, 12:12 PM

KBunn - I think a lot of us can relate to being out of work right now. Hang in there! Remember, When God closes a door, somewhere he opens a window. Take advantage of your time and make the most of it.

I also received 2 new blocks last week from Lori H and OdessaQuilts! Thanks! I love the bright colors! They are wonderful :)

Lori H
[ATTACH=CONFIG]3204[/ATTACH]

OdessaQuilts
[ATTACH=CONFIG]3247[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-3204.jpe   attachment-3247.jpe  
Old 03-09-2010, 12:39 PM
Power Poster

KBunn,

your hubby sounds like a loving and supportive man. Sorry about your job - and he's right, take advantage of the time to do "stuff" Great choice on the block. Makes my fabric pop.
Old 03-10-2010, 01:04 AM

I received this block but it is not my fabrics. I will gladly send it along to whom it might belong to but need help knowing where to send it. If this might be yours let me know.

block received in error
[ATTACH=CONFIG]3865[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-3865.jpe  
Old 03-10-2010, 04:12 AM

Very pretty.
Old 03-10-2010, 08:57 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by mosher92
I received this block but it is not my fabrics. I will gladly send it along to whom it might belong to but need help knowing where to send it. If this might be yours let me know.
It's mine and I'm smiling because it's beeeeautiful.

I actually got started on the boomerangs last night. Caught up and ready to rock'nroll.
Old 03-10-2010, 09:09 AM

I recieved a beautiful block from Mosher92. Thank you so much.

Gigix12 and Barbs your blocks are on their way home to you!!

From Mosher92
[ATTACH=CONFIG]3944[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-3944.jpe  
Old 03-10-2010, 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by MadQuilter

I actually got started on the boomerangs last night. Caught up and ready to rock'nroll.
WOW...that is one BEEEEEEEAUTIFUL block! I'm inspired to try to duplicate that one! Gorgeous work and so showy! Hat's off to whoever made that one!
I'm ready to get it in gear too, MadQuilter....glad you've got your sewing time back!
Old 03-10-2010, 10:35 AM

DH thinks I am nuts going thru all the envelopes and the spread sheets but I am hoping this is only a mistake on my part. He thinks everyone should know what fabric they sent out like I know mine. "Well, we sometimes mess up. Regarding Moshier92 ok, big booboo...0k what was your fabric like...maybe I can trace it down. I sent out a number of blocks that day and someone else got yours as I see yours had olive green with white flowers...as I always tired to put the fabric color on this. All my blocks are out so if the other person could just find your block...I would be very happy and if not I will have to make another. Please help us out with this one. I had several with that sort of print but the flowers were smaller. It may have gone out to one of these on that day: Odessa quilts, ckcowl (I have a check mark by this name) Kbunn, madquilter, mistiliz, montana quilter, moodykim, mosher92, and neoma. I will be happy to pay for any block that reached the wrong destination. With all the activity here, I thought I had everything pretty much under control. Sorry, sorry, sorry. Everyone should have my blocks by the end of this week or next and if someone didn't get one please let me know.
Old 03-10-2010, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by MadQuilter

Well, darn. That was the exact block I was going to make you! Back to the drawing board. ;-) It's beautiful.

I received an equally beautiful block today from mgrhs!
Thank you so much. Love that purple with the white lines. Do you remember where you got it. May be nice for sashing or a border. :-D

I just love the worksheet! I'd be lost without it. I still may get lost at the end but I think everything is OK now.