Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Christmas Ornament Swap 2014 >

Christmas Ornament Swap 2014

Christmas Ornament Swap 2014

Old 12-02-2014, 04:04 PM

any other Aussies in this swap----time converts to 7am 7th Dec. WA time
Old 12-02-2014, 04:15 PM

played Santa Elf today and made sure some Ornies were put in mail in time to arrive by opening day. I didnt makethe ornies, i just paid the postage--all part of the game. got the grandpa quilt mailed off also--brat had fun putting Frozen stickers all over it along with the pics of angels and Xmas tree I had attached to the freezer paper I wrapped the box with. so glad to get that part of Xmas completed--now on to shopping for the guys? What to get that doesnt cost an arm and a leg that they will like,need and use? Hmmmmmm----
Old 12-02-2014, 05:12 PM

....and then you have the neighbors who don't seem to remember to take their sprinkler system off "auto run" once we get freezing temps......maybe the same ones who don't know how to drive in the rain either !! I'm just sayin'.......[ATTACH=CONFIG]501002[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails sprinklers-fail.jpg  
Old 12-02-2014, 05:32 PM
Power Poster

What a mess/ Still it's pretty in the picture. Thanks for posting.
Old 12-02-2014, 06:11 PM

Ok...i will warn you, i cried....a lot --- but thought others might like to check out the "Andrews Christmas Lights" on Youtube...i looked at the one from the posting "3 days ago".....it is also noted as "God Bless the USA" version.

Enjoy.
Old 12-03-2014, 09:04 AM

Just wanted to let my ornament elf from England know that I am going to be out of town this weekend, flying to my daughter in Houston tomorrow afternoon and will open my package and post on Tuesday. Going to miss the big unwrap day! Will have a lot to catch up on when I get back Monday night.
Old 12-03-2014, 09:20 AM

I have to work so will try and post on Sunday, my friend borrowed my camra and its not home yet
Old 12-03-2014, 10:26 AM

Paint and Material, sorry to hear that you also wont be here for opening.

ATTENTION all participants, due to some of us not being able to be here for opening day I am asking that everyone continue as planned on that day but please check in everyday after that to see what others are getting. We have some that will not be able to get home and post until Wednesday. We will still have a discussion about further swaps either Saturday evening once I am home or Sunday evening. I will be posting and checking in then for suggestions.

Now, due to some unforseen house issues. UGH, I once again have not got to the P.O. I am going to get there as soon as I can. Rest assure that all prizes from reindeer games will get to their owners. I am stuck here again waiting on a repairman for the furnace. Not complaining to much though. At least this time the good Lord as once again provided the money to pay for the repairs. Be back later after the man is done and my wallet once again drained. LOL
Old 12-03-2014, 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by mdall View Post
Paint and Material, sorry to hear that you also wont be here for opening.

ATTENTION all participants, due to some of us not being able to be here for opening day I am asking that everyone continue as planned on that day but please check in everyday after that to see what others are getting. We have some that will not be able to get home and post until Wednesday. We will still have a discussion about further swaps either Saturday evening once I am home or Sunday evening. I will be posting and checking in then for suggestions.

Now, due to some unforseen house issues. UGH, I once again have not got to the P.O. I am going to get there as soon as I can. Rest assure that all prizes from reindeer games will get to their owners. I am stuck here again waiting on a repairman for the furnace. Not complaining to much though. At least this time the good Lord as once again provided the money to pay for the repairs. Be back later after the man is done and my wallet once again drained. LOL
dont you just hate when things like that happen. glad that it at least happened when there was financies to cover it. Hopefully not too big of an expense. I replaced my whole furnace (and ac unit) in 2011--believe me, hope to be wearing wings and playing a harp before that ever needs to be done again.
Old 12-03-2014, 05:12 PM
Power Poster

Rick rack- Knee peddle