Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Closed - "Holiday Winter Wonderland" November 2011- 10.5 Layer Cake Swap >

Closed - "Holiday Winter Wonderland" November 2011- 10.5 Layer Cake Swap

Closed - "Holiday Winter Wonderland" November 2011- 10.5 Layer Cake Swap

Old 11-13-2011, 06:28 AM

Is it just me or am I seeing a lot of different names on this swap?! LUV if you happen to run short I can send in two more sets on Monday.
Old 11-13-2011, 06:44 AM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by Momma_K View Post
Is it just me or am I seeing a lot of different names on this swap?! LUV if you happen to run short I can send in two more sets on Monday.
Thanks Momma.. But we are good for now.. WE are a small group and that is fine with me- i can swap quicker !!!!!

So NauDeeGirl is the last member to sign up.. soooooooo.....

WE ARE CLOSED FOR SIGN UP !!!!
Old 11-13-2011, 06:44 AM

OK SERIOUSLY...I've wasted an hour now...trying to post and having the board crash. I'm on my BIG pc not my iPhone for a change and this has been the worst quilt board experience EVER.... I even tried to post on the Help site and it kept crashing, so I came to my 'safe' site where my friends are to vent...sorry..... Now I truly know why so many veteran members want to leave the board... AND I hope they get their kinks out SOON... Honestly I'm afraid to post anywhere else for fear of getting in trouble... GOSH!!!!!
Old 11-13-2011, 06:55 AM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by SheriR View Post
OK SERIOUSLY...I've wasted an hour now...trying to post and having the board crash. I'm on my BIG pc not my iPhone for a change and this has been the worst quilt board experience EVER.... I even tried to post on the Help site and it kept crashing, so I came to my 'safe' site where my friends are to vent...sorry..... Now I truly know why so many veteran members want to leave the board... AND I hope they get their kinks out SOON... Honestly I'm afraid to post anywhere else for fear of getting in trouble... GOSH!!!!!
I have soooooo many problems posting... I can reply if its not toooo long but posting anything- like my updated updated list of swappers I need to type a line -submit - then go back and edit to cut and past my list... I get errors left and right when I post. As for crashing, Nope, hasn't happened- Thank god!- but I sure do get alot of dead links (vBulletin errors) . I know there is alot of work goinging into this new board from the IT guys- my hubby creates platforms & portals-hopefully w/in 3 months the bugs and gitches will be taken care of... If not, then things need to be re-evaluated...

Hang in there and VENT away... It is frustrating, we understand, so tell us like it is Sista!!
Old 11-13-2011, 10:16 AM
Power Poster

Sherri- don't be afraid to post if it is in the wrong place it is easy to move to the correct section - AND you don't get in trouble for it , that is a rumor that has been running rampant to benefit others GGGRRRRR.... the ones that are getting into trouble-it is for "what" they are posting not "where" they are posting

Luv- are you trying to post a grid/spreadsheet ? I wonder if that is the problem
Old 11-13-2011, 10:17 AM

WE ARE CLOSED FOR SIGN UP !!!!

OK Luv --Now on to the swapping !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet your PO will be happy to get more

packages.

And so will we
Old 11-13-2011, 10:25 AM

SheriR --Keep on keeping on.
It will get easier as time goes on. I am not techy at all, just keep pushing buttons until I get it right.
Sometimes I do want to push the PANIC button though - especially when things just disappear
Old 11-13-2011, 11:58 AM

You ladies made me feel better than I did this morning. Thanks this change really hasn't bothered me. I actually discussed it with my hubby on our drive to and from Florida. I knew it would be difficult for many. I sat back and watched. I've got SO much to do then complain about the quilt board. This morning, however, lol I felt their pain. <3 and I was mad at my sister...... But I shouldn't take THAT out on y'all either lolol
Old 11-13-2011, 02:19 PM

You ladies made me feel better than I did this morning. Thanks this change really hasn't bothered me. I actually discussed it with my hubby on our drive to and from Florida. I knew it would be difficult for many. I sat back and watched. I've got SO much to do then complain about the quilt board. This morning, however, lol I felt their pain. <3 and I was mad at my sister...... But I shouldn't take THAT out on y'all either lolol
Old 11-14-2011, 05:37 AM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt View Post
Thanks Momma.. But we are good for now.. WE are a small group and that is fine with me- i can swap quicker !!!!!
Hey thats cool!!! Smaller groups mean we can "Giterdone"!!! I'm excited to see the different fabrics on this one!!

LUV, I hope my SS Twist is ok, it's cute as a button but I didn't have any paper at the time to wrapped so I chose another option. You'll probably laugh and call me goofy!! BUt I'm glad I had it where I could get to it to put my SS gift inside. You'll see what I mean when it gets there! I'm sure whoever gets it will be happy with it!!