Old 06-15-2011, 03:15 PM

Gee mine went out yesterday too and to the NE, a wee little state there...LOL
Old 06-15-2011, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by reeskylr
Originally Posted by mooretll
I know, what you mean.
Originally Posted by Krystyna
Originally Posted by mooretll
my package was delivered on the 10th but have not heard anything yet. Maybe out of town. but have not seen anything from them on the board either.
Your item was delivered at 12:33 pm on June 10, 2011 in REHOBOTH, MA 02769.
Mine was delivered and I didn't hear anything for days. I finally PM'd her and found out that she loved everything. Why she didn't send a thank you or post here is a mystery since I really sent her quite a nice package that included a book, an embroidered apron, and a whole bunch of other stuff. When you make up a special package for someone, it's nice to receive an acknowledgement. She has posted elsewhere. Now I don't feel bad that I forgot to put her candy in the package and ate it myself. Oh well. :(
Yeah, my first two were like that. I had to chase them down and one didn't know where to post. Hopefully, Lori will weed out folks that aren't participating fully in the swap. :)

I'm going to start a bench sit, but I'm sure mine is on its way. I made chocolate Amish Bread. YUM!

Chocolate Amish Bread? I have had Amish friendship bread but never Chocolate Amish bread. Sounds yummy! can we pry the recipe out of you? :D

My SP recieved her package a couple of days ago and sent me a very nice PM thanking me!
Old 06-15-2011, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by lauriejo
Just call me last minute lauriejo! Got my squishy mailed out today. It is going almost due east of me. If I delivered it myself, I could be there before breakfast.
If your avatar is any indication of how you look, I wouldn't open the door! Best mailing it so as not to frighten the children! :wink:
Well it is true I can be a little, ummmm grim?, before I have my coffee LOL.
Lauriejo, I can be like that before my coffee too, but I must say, I laugh whenever you post, so you don't look scary. I really wonder where you found that avatar though.
Old 06-15-2011, 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by sik1010
Just call me last minute lauriejo! Got my squishy mailed out today. It is going almost due east of me. If I delivered it myself, I could be there before breakfast.
If your avatar is any indication of how you look, I wouldn't open the door! Best mailing it so as not to frighten the children! :wink:
Well it is true I can be a little, ummmm grim?, before I have my coffee LOL.
Lauriejo, I can be like that before my coffee too, but I must say, I laugh whenever you post, so you don't look scary. I really wonder where you found that avatar though.
I don't know where it came from originally. It was in one of those joke emails many years ago. So now it is my avatar whenever I need one. :mrgreen:
Old 06-15-2011, 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by joellenc
My Secret Pal package went out today, June 14th! It is being mailed to a state in the NE!
I bet and hope that it is me. I am in the north east. please please. but I am a patient one.
Old 06-15-2011, 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938
Gee mine went out yesterday too and to the NE, a wee little state there...LOL
I am north east of you..I think? :lol: and my state is not very large
Old 06-15-2011, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by soniboo
I received my package today from CAgirl1. Thank you so much for my wonderful goodies Jackie! She sent really great fabrics and by the top row you can tell red is my fave color. I love all of them and she included two for Christmas and two for fall and I have plans for the blenders already. I also got the nicest piano notepad I'll enjoy using, the cutest snowman tablerunner pattern, quilt magazine I can barely wait to look through, pretty flower seeds to plant, sweet embroidery scissors and yummy Hershey's chocolate. I loved your note and thanks again for my awesome swap, you did excellent!
Love those reds!
Old 06-15-2011, 04:27 PM

I received my box from rejenea who lives in Las Vegas a few days ago. Just now getting picture of it posted although I did already sent her a thank-you note.
I received 3 batik fat quarters with one being red and purple which I appreciated. I ate my York mints and my husband helped me with the mint cookies. I received 2 sunny potholders and a pack of recipe cards. Also a notepad and Carbona stain wizard wipes which I am looking forward to trying. Thanks again Secret Pal.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-211985.jpe  
Old 06-15-2011, 04:35 PM

This could be me! Only hint I see so far that applies to me

Old 06-15-2011, 04:40 PM

I just checked my confirmation and my swap pal. squishy was delivered today at 5:30 pm. I hope she lets me know she got it. SO HEADS UP ATLANTA. GA