Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP**10 1/2" layer cake  Swap..   “GREEN with envy I’m seeing SPOTS!!!”  **CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP**** >

CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP**10 1/2" layer cake Swap.. “GREEN with envy I’m seeing SPOTS!!!” **CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP****

CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP**10 1/2" layer cake Swap.. “GREEN with envy I’m seeing SPOTS!!!” **CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP****

Old 03-05-2011, 08:57 AM

Hmmm this would require a trip to the "yard goods" store . . so, h*** yes count me in!
Old 03-05-2011, 09:00 AM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

I second momma k. One fab may not one you like but to another swapper it may be gorgeous! Plus I try to look for 'different and or unique' may not be my cup of tea but it may to one of you guys. I'm big on scrappy so no fabric wasted here.

Originally Posted by Momma_K
Originally Posted by cctx.
Sorry guys but I will be passing for this month.

I looked all over the stores yesterday for some greens or something with green on it and I did not like any of the color selections; but I am looking forward to next months swap.
Thanks!
Hey CCTX, I thought the same thing with the reds, well I wasn't quite sure on what to pick, this red, to dark, to pink, to light. I wound up choosing strong reds with a couple with flowers and well I forget but anyway. When I got my package of reds I was surprised!! The mostly lovely fabrics, some not as much red as others and one with a fall leaves and little red but they all were beautiful and wouldn't change for anything! SO, thats what I am doing with my greens! There are so many dropping out and going to be sooo missed....please stay. Pretty please?? :lol: :roll:
Old 03-06-2011, 11:44 AM

I've not participated in this type of swap here before, but love greens, love scrappy and love variety, so I'd like you join you gals...I can send 5 sets and have PM'd you luvtoo!
Old 03-06-2011, 04:20 PM

Challange to all newbies!! If you have not participated in this type of swap before, try it out. I am a newbie and just received the ones from the red swap. WOW!!! It is a GREAT way to add to your stash. I was reluctant at first because I didn't know how long it would take me to cut these. If you want, just cut a few 10 1/2 inch squares a day and you will see how quick it is. It is easy, easy!!! So much fun too!! There is green in a lot of fabrics. PLEASE, PLEASE give this a try. You will not be sorry.
Old 03-06-2011, 04:34 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by sustraley
Challange to all newbies!! If you have not participated in this type of swap before, try it out. I am a newbie and just received the ones from the red swap. WOW!!! It is a GREAT way to add to your stash. I was reluctant at first because I didn't know how long it would take me to cut these. If you want, just cut a few 10 1/2 inch squares a day and you will see how quick it is. It is easy, easy!!! So much fun too!! There is green in a lot of fabrics. PLEASE, PLEASE give this a try. You will not be sorry.
Look at you!!! My cheerleader on the sidelines!! Love it!!
Old 03-06-2011, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
Look at you!!! My cheerleader on the sidelines!! Love it!!
Now thats just to cute!! Love it!!!Go Moma GO!!!
Old 03-07-2011, 10:26 AM

This is actually going to be my first swap... My hubby and son love Green so I am looking forward to getting these back and get started on a throw for the couch. MY LQS has so many beautiful greens it was hard to choose.
Old 03-07-2011, 12:52 PM

I'm gonna have to pass on this one guys...I peeked at the greens and wouldn't ya know it...they're all WASHED!

Have fun, and I can't wait to see the pics!
Old 03-07-2011, 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
1- homecaregiver - X6 sets
2- KimmieH - x2 sets plus twist
3- sunrise450 - x5 sets plus a twist
4- sustraley - x3 sets along plus twist
5- RAGGEDYANN - x2 sets plus twist
6- stacey65 - x4 sets 1 twist
7 -Momma-K - 4 sets
8- Katvert - x2 sets
9- wonkywanda - x4 sets
10- gapeach -x4 sets plus twist
11- gwenny -x6 sets plus twist
12- Sharon b x4 sets
15- crafty3790 - x4 sets plus twist
13- azmadgranny - x6 sets
14- rwquilts- 5 sets
15 - lauriejo - x2 sets and the twist
*****59 sets total to date- we need min of 60 sets to make this swap a go.. *****
I can do a set to make #60, sending a pm.
Old 03-07-2011, 08:28 PM
Power Poster

AS soon as I hear its a go will start cutting :thumbup: