Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: Dates Changed - 10.5" Layer Cake Squares Swap

Either way is fine with me, too. Or maybe split the difference and go 10-1/4"? It's nice to have a little wiggle room. Usually standard layer cakes barely give you a full 10", especially when they have pinked edges.

Blog Entries
    I have been cleaning and organizing and have come across fabric I forgot I had. It's like going shopping and getting all this for free! There were so many sales!
    Any way is fine also but I think I would like 10-1/4. That would give some leeway for under cuts. Plus most patterns call for 10" squares.
    Good Better Best, never let it rest till the good is better and the better best

Sorry I haven't checked in a while. If you do another swap I would be interested. I have used some of my squares in projects. 10; 10 1/4; 10 1/2 any will work. A comprise might be 10 1/4 that way you allow for any under cuts. How about something cheery like blue or yellow or pink. Or maybe stripes? It would be fun to swap again.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5