Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
December Secret Pal Sign Up Closes 11/30 noon CDT >

December Secret Pal Sign Up Closes 11/30 noon CDT

December Secret Pal Sign Up Closes 11/30 noon CDT

Old 12-15-2011, 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by onaemtnest View Post
Wholey Moley!!!! My calculator is smoking with these clues. ???? BUT I don't think it's me but it could be because I have a weird address...! LOL It might just be easier if you ladies would just list the address!!!!! ROTFL....
LOL thats too funny. Here I will list a couple of NUMBERS....there may be a 0 or a 1 or a 2 or a 3 or a 4 or a 5 or a 6 or a 7 or a 8 or a 9. there does that help?

Anyways...Here is another clue......
For MY pal....Several years ago, I took care of a 92 year old woman. And I would sit with her and we would talk and she would tell me stories. And one story inparticular I remember was that when she went into labor with her daughter 60 years ago or something.....she tried to get to this particular place and didnt make it and so the baby was born in SHERMAN. And the daughter to this day HATES that she was born in SHERMAN. Can't remember why though. LOL

Now here is a clue for Swampfox's pal. Swampfox was born and raised in this state. Ditter is from his home town. But no Ditter is not his secret pal.... Was a rescue Diver there too. And still has siblings there. You like Black Tea.....love to read has an ipod.

Keep an eye out on the mail....its a doozy!!!
Old 12-15-2011, 03:19 PM

Hey everyone! Hope you're all having a great day. Been busy as normal for this time of year. Made my sister a purse to go along with her other gifts so I'm done with her now! Thank goodness! Went to the PO and mailed my SP her pkg. crazy long lines but it went pretty fast. Now if I could just get everyone else finished! LOL! Great pkgs so far. Sure hope some are on the way to us Florida girls.
SP your pkg is supposed to be there on Saturday. It's going just a little North West of me to another southern girl. So be on the lookout! You like purple and green just like me and everyone else this month! You also have one furbaby.
Everyone have a great night!
Old 12-15-2011, 04:14 PM

I have to admit that I am one of the people that wait to mail untl the last minute! I was still hand sewing at 4:30pm but I made it to the post office! I walked out of there at 4:55. My package should be there by saturday they said! I felt so bad about not putting in any hand made items the last few months that I made three this time.
Old 12-15-2011, 04:15 PM

I am seeing posts on this thread that say that you mailed but am not seeing the private messages sent to me. Don't forget this important step! lori
Old 12-15-2011, 04:20 PM

Hmmm, and where is your package heading too?? ..Diana

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy View Post
I have to admit that I am one of the people that wait to mail untl the last minute! I was still hand sewing at 4:30pm but I made it to the post office! I walked out of there at 4:55. My package should be there by saturday they said! I felt so bad about not putting in any hand made items the last few months that I made three this time.
Old 12-15-2011, 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy View Post
Oh, oh, oh, ....is your package headed West?????
Old 12-15-2011, 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by onaemtnest
Wholey Moley!!!! My calculator is smoking with these clues. ???? BUT I don't think it's me but it could be because I have a weird address...! LOL It might just be easier if you ladies would just list the address!!!!! ROTFL....

LOL thats too funny. Here I will list a couple of NUMBERS....there may be a 0 or a 1 or a 2 or a 3 or a 4 or a 5 or a 6 or a 7 or a 8 or a 9. there does that help?

Oh verrrry funnieeeee....now I have to go dig up an abacus, since my calculator is dead.

Last edited by onaemtnest; 12-15-2011 at 04:28 PM.
Old 12-15-2011, 04:27 PM

No we don't have dry heat in our house. I have to wait and call the Doctor now tomorrow because my mom was on the phone all day long, then we left the house for a while. My Doctor doesn't work on Friday, but his CMA does where she can get a message to him at least in the morning.

Originally Posted by tmw View Post
do you have dry heat in your house,? in the winter i used to have nose bleeds and a dr. said the tissue in my nose was dry and would open and bleed. so now in the winter i put some vaseline or a lip palm in my nose to keep it moist.
Old 12-15-2011, 04:39 PM

I just called my Doctor's office and was able to leave a message on the Assistant's machine, so they will have it first thing in the morning, which means they will probably call around 8:00 am. LOL!!

Originally Posted by Juli View Post
No we don't have dry heat in our house. I have to wait and call the Doctor now tomorrow because my mom was on the phone all day long, then we left the house for a while. My Doctor doesn't work on Friday, but his CMA does where she can get a message to him at least in the morning.
Old 12-15-2011, 04:41 PM

Juli have you talked to your Dr's office yet? Let me know what they say. I'm worried about the nose bleeds.