Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 14 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread: December Secret Pal Swap Closes Nov 30th 4pm CDST

Oh my! I just received the motherlode from Dee in Alabama. I think her screen name is Twinkie. Brenda 21 -- eat your heart out! The package is fantastic with all kinds of goodies I was hoping for and some really nice surprises. Including my favourite candy and butterfly fabric! Thank you so very much!!!
    Included were magazines, a darling potholder, lots of batik FQs, a fuzzy magic scarf, a bag holder, a small pouch -- perfect for notions when I go to quilting group -- notepad and Christian stickers, a tree ornament that is really complex looking, and the aforementioned candy and butterfly fabric. And the cutest shoe pincushion you can imagine in one of my favourite colours. Wonderful, wonderful!

Name:  Twinkie Dec HP.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  218.3 KB
    Last edited by Belfrybat; 12-18-2012 at 07:46 AM.

Wyoming in the summer, Florida in the winter
    Blog Entries
    Very nice packages everyone is receiving. SharonAnne I'm so glad you're knee is doing better, just take it easy and let it heal. No kicking up your heels quite yet. BelfryBat, love those batiks! beautiful colors. Still waiting for mine to arrive, it's meandering out there somewhere.

Very nice packages everyone is receiving. Still waiting for mine to arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever View Post
    ooh ooh that's gotta be me...quiltnut4ever!
    Nice catch on the clue!!!!!

I sent my sp her box today I am so sorry for the delay I wanted to put something homemade in but ran out of time sorry
    I also recived my box and love it all.. I will post pictures this evening

My package is on it's way to to a 4 letter state and the zip code adds up to 21! It's a good one, so keep your eye out for it!
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ― Albert Einstein

Catpawski, thank you so much. Your gifts made me smile, and then I saw the pattern and was doing the happy dance. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! Just what I wanted. Love it all. Going to make my first bag with the material you sent. Pictures to follow soon.
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ― Albert Einstein

Well, Tennessee doesn't have just 4 letters in the state name - must be somewhere else!!!! I too, am still waiting - keep looking for clues, but all the good clues don't pertain to me - wrong zip code numbers, mid-atlantic, Texas, you name it, not me. Gimme a clue SP?????
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Blog Entries
    well, it is snowing here...the mail man came and went...and no box for me...guess I will sit on the bench drining hot chocolate..anyone want some?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SEGASAL View Post
    well, it is snowing here...the mail man came and went...and no box for me...guess I will sit on the bench drining hot chocolate..anyone want some?
    Yes, I'll take some! It is freezing here and suppose to get down to 30 degrees the next three nights and it is raining and just plum ugly out! And who calls this "sunny California "???? I think I'll go make myself a cup of hot cocoa from the tin of cocoa I got in my SP package! I already devoured all the chocolate!!

Blog Entries

Package from Cannyquilter Eileen

pkg from Eileen
    Attached Images Attached Images

Rosemary

Hearing happens when the ears and the brain team up, but listening happens with the ears of the heart.

I collect Angels and homemade ornaments

Pleased you liked your package, had good fun putting it together.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cannyquilter View Post
    Pleased you liked your package, had good fun putting it together.
    Really loved my package eileen... thank you..
    Rosemary

Hearing happens when the ears and the brain team up, but listening happens with the ears of the heart.

I collect Angels and homemade ornaments

Delivery confirmation says that my package was delivered to my SP early yesterday morning. But I haven't heard a word from her.....is she sick or away on vacation somewhere???

dec sp swap

I was right it was me!!!!!!!! My sp package came in today and I am so happy with it. So let me start by saying THANK YOU to Loretta, aka lac5387! I guessed it right! Beautiful christmas fabrics, blue fabrics, two napkins made of xmas fabric, a can of snow, hmmm...., santa tea lights, body wash, lotion and shampoo travel size with a wonderful scent, santa tissues, two yr pocket planner, 5 xmas projects, hot chocolate, reese's bells (those my boyfriend and son were dying to get into, NOT!), peppermint canes, Yankee candle votive and an owl freshner! Whew! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yep I guessed it right!

I am so glad you were pleased with what I gathered for you. It is difficult for me to figure out what is the right thing to send someone. I see all the great packages that others send. Enjoy and have a great CHRISTmas.
    Donna

Blog Entries
    Sigh, still waiting, drinking cocoa and singing Mr. Postman and Anticipation!
    Blessed Be
    Darlene

Wyoming in the summer, Florida in the winter
    Blog Entries
    Segasal I'm on my way, hot chocolate sounds good. Might bring a tad of schnapps to go with that, it warms you up faster you know. Don't let Vanogay drink it all before I get there, I'm hurrying, huffing and puffing like crazy, about 5 minutes more........

Dabbler312,

I came home from a tough day at work and your package was waiting for me!
    I took photos, but forgot my phone at home today so I will post photos later!
    Lovely and everything was perfect for me!

Thank you,
    Gaijin

Oh please Mr Postman deliver my package to me by Thursday, cause I am going out of state on Friday. Please Mr Postman.
    I collect Seraphim Angels

Blog Entries
    Ohhhhh.....schnapps....may I come?
    Blessed Be
    Darlene

I sent my SP package today. I'm busy sewing Christmas presents and drinking hot coffee while I wait for my package to arrive. I love the anticipation, hoping my SP will like what I've sent her and looking forward to receiving my package. Some of the things I am making are little first aid kits (they look like the crochet hook holders that roll up) and car trash bags. I finished a couple of wall hangings, crochet placemats, scarves and boot cuffs. I also made a refashioned sweatshirt jacket for my Mom. If I have the time, I am making a skirt and a refashioned tshirt for daughter #2 and a refashioned shirt for daughter #3. But the mosts fun I had was making 2 rice packs for my son in law. I made the eye mask look like a superhero mask and the larger one I put his initial on with two lightening bolts. I hope to get pics taken and posted tomorrow. I have been having fun! Ho Ho Ho!!
    Faith is not about everything turning out OK; Faith is about being OK no matter how things turn out.
    Renee

Thank you leiladylei54 for the best package!!! I love everything you sent, pictures to follow.
    Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.

Dear SP, Your package is on the way. I tried to give you the thing you said you wanted most. Something I made for you....I really hope you like it, I thought the binding was going to whoop me.
    Vicki W

Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 14 23 24 25 ... LastLast