Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
December Secret Pal Swap Closes Nov 30th 4pm CDST >

December Secret Pal Swap Closes Nov 30th 4pm CDST

December Secret Pal Swap Closes Nov 30th 4pm CDST

Old 12-16-2012, 07:51 AM

Default From Oz& Lily

What a stunning bow tuck just the perfect size the color is outstanding!!!Sorry your daughter won't get this one back I love even my son commented on color I love the print. Love the christmas fabric too!! Thankyou Thankyou and Quilty hugs, Sue Have a wonderful holiday!!
Attached Thumbnails 100_1145.jpg   100_1146.jpg  
Old 12-16-2012, 08:09 AM

That was me. I always forget to put something on with my board name... sorry! I'm glad you liked it! The calender thing is a removable wipe-off dry erase thing. You can peel & move it as many times as you want!

Originally Posted by catpawski View Post
I need to send a big Thank you out to my Secret Pal this month.........no note or board name inside the package but Kelly H outside the package....Thank you........

Boy did she send a wonderful package........I got a Small Quilt Kit with green batik fabrics inside..............and are they nice.....
Pretty emery boards
Quilter's Lotion which smells so good
Quilter's Work in Progress pad..........it even has pages with graft squares............this could be handy
Sherbet pips charm squares...........so cool
5 really neat fat quarters
and a Calender thingy.............

Love everything...........

Thanks so much Kelly..............and have a wonderful Holiday season
Old 12-16-2012, 09:04 AM

Sharon Anne, so sorry you are having so much trouble with your knee just try to rest it as much as possible. Lori pleased you have recovered from pnuemonia and hopefully your back will improve.

No package for me yet nor has my sp recieved hers yet, another clue: you like to hand embroider.
Old 12-16-2012, 11:22 AM

Quilty-Louise I am going to visit son and family in Grand Junction. for about 2 weeks.
Old 12-16-2012, 11:39 AM
Banned

Aahhhhh about 250 miles West of me.

I grew up in GJ before I got married and moved to NC.
Sadly I have been back in CO for over 14 years and STILL
have not made it to GJ.

In March it will be 32 years since I have been there.

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy View Post
Quilty-Louise I am going to visit son and family in Grand Junction. for about 2 weeks.
Old 12-16-2012, 11:47 AM

Hi everyone...still no package here...I do love the anticipation but am getting to the point where I can hardly wait!!! My pkg to my SP went out on the 5th and I haven't heard whether it arrived yet or not but it did leave the US.

Lori I am sorry about your back and I hope it is better so you can fly off to Co on the 27th. Jaba take it easy on your back..that sounds pretty dismal to me.

Sharon Anne I can identify with your knee pain. I had a problem with mine for a while and it has finally gotten better again. Elevation and Ice seem to be the best treatment.

Nancy in Louisana..that picture of your little granddaughter is adorable. Reminds me of my Gabi (DGD) a few years ago. She slipped out of the bathroom and came downstairs naked .. her mom was right behind her but not fast enough to keep her from shaking her little bare bottom at a table full of guests. We are still laughing about that one though she doesn't find it funny any more! Nothing sweeter than our precious little ones...so beautiful and so innocent.
Old 12-16-2012, 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by luvstoquilt View Post
Hi everyone...still no package here...I do love the anticipation but am getting to the point where I can hardly wait!!! My pkg to my SP went out on the 5th and I haven't heard whether it arrived yet or not but it did leave the US.
I don't know where your package is going, but parcels usually take between 7-10 days from US to UK. I've even known them to take nearly a fortnight. At this time of year there will be a huge backlog at customs, so may take a while to clear. I posted mine to US on 7th and hopefully they'll arrive sometime this week.
Old 12-16-2012, 02:11 PM

I wish I was flying but couldn't afford the fare so am going by Amtrak train, but bought ticket in handicapped aera on the lower deck.
Old 12-16-2012, 02:17 PM

I love travelling by train, am going for a Christmas shopping day to Leeds (about 90 miles away) tomorrow. Just been on the internet looking up the best shopping places going to go to the Victorian Quarter which houses Harvey Nichols and lots of designer shops (this is where I will do my window shopping the actual shopping will be in Primark) Primark is a VERY cheap store lol
Old 12-16-2012, 02:17 PM
Power Poster

So sorry to hear about Lori, Jaba and Sharo Anne, hope all goes well for the three of you.