December Secret Pal Swap

Old 12-15-2010, 07:56 AM

Ok. Let's start out with "i'm Dreaming of a White Christmas"!
Old 12-15-2010, 07:58 AM

I am bringing sugar cookies and chocolate rum balls :mrgreen: And I should work on binding my mom's Christmas present too while I eat and sing :lol:

Originally Posted by deltadawn
Originally Posted by Terryl
Originally Posted by pattis47
If you slide over, I'm on the bench with you, I brought hot cocoa to go with those cookies.

Originally Posted by brenda21
Mine finally got hers too.....I'm still sitting on the bench...dangling my feet...eating Christmas cookies :)
Got any more room? I'll bring the lap quilts to keep us warm.
Can I join you all - we could sing carols !!!
Old 12-15-2010, 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by Sunflower Girl
No way! Be careful what you wish for :XD: I grew up in Michigan, HATED winter and snow, as soon as In finished college, I moved to warmer states. Work takes us all kind of places for some extended periods of time, a couple of years ago, we spent November through January in Spokane, WA (sort of had to). I was telling my husband that even though I hated snow, I kind of miss a white Christmas. Well that year, it started snowing the day after Thanksgiving and hardly stopped at all the whole time we were there, it broke some record from the 60s or 70s :shock: I cried the whole time and vowed to never wish for snow, because when it rains (well snows) it pours!!!
Old 12-15-2010, 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by candi
I am bringing sugar cookies and chocolate rum balls :mrgreen: And I should work on binding my mom's Christmas present too while I eat and sing :lol:

If you slide over, I'm on the bench with you, I brought hot cocoa to go with those cookies.

Mine finally got hers too.....I'm still sitting on the bench...dangling my feet...eating Christmas cookies :)
Hubby has just had a baking fest - I have on offer mince pies ,cookies, pastries and lemon curd tarts ! Enjoy !!
Old 12-15-2010, 08:13 AM

MMMMMMMM, lemon curd tarts. Now I have to go make some of those.

Suzanne
Old 12-15-2010, 08:17 AM

No way! Be careful what you wish for :XD: I grew up in Michigan, HATED winter and snow, as soon as In finished college, I moved to warmer states. Work takes us all kind of places for some extended periods of time, a couple of years ago, we spent November through January in Spokane, WA (sort of had to). I was telling my husband that even though I hated snow, I kind of miss a white Christmas. Well that year, it started snowing the day after Thanksgiving and hardly stopped at all the whole time we were there, it broke some record from the 60s or 70s :shock: I cried the whole time and vowed to never wish for snow, because when it rains (well snows) it pours!!!
I'm with you Candi...lived up north until I graduated from college and then moved to south Florida for 22 years...have been in Texas for 3 and not liking this whole "cold and snow" thing anymore...got too used to Florida where we went from, you know, 90's to upper 70's for Christmas haha...
Old 12-15-2010, 08:19 AM

I'm with you Candi...lived up north until I graduated from college and then moved to south Florida for 22 years...have been in Texas for 3 and not liking this whole "cold and snow" thing anymore...got too used to Florida where we went from, you know, 90's to upper 70's for Christmas haha...
That is my kind of Christmas :lol: :mrgreen:
Old 12-15-2010, 09:45 AM

Jingle bells, Jingle bells, jingle all the way, oh what fun it is to ride, in a one horse open sleighhhhhhhhhh,jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the wayyyyyyyyyyyy.Oh what fun it is to be a member on this board.......... LOL

Molly, my package came back and your address was smeared because I did it in black marker, so I am remailing priority in the morning. So sorry. Big hugs.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]143553[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-143548.gif  
Old 12-15-2010, 10:05 AM

Is there room for me too? I'll bring Pecan puffs and more hot chocolate! I'm patiently awaiting my mail carrier to bring my package! I'll sing in the background!

Hubby has just had a baking fest - I have on offer mince pies ,cookies, pastries and lemon curd tarts ! Enjoy !!
Old 12-15-2010, 10:41 AM

I My package came yesterday when I wasn't home, and it is wonderful.Thank you Nancy aka Rita;s Mom. I love every thing in it !! Beautiful fat quarters,a calendar with recipes for all year.Also a great cookie recipe book with some that I'm going to try as I'm getting ready to bake my cookies for Christmas giving. And when I get done I can have a cup of tea with the tea bags and have some yummy chocolates. And I especially love the thimble for my collection from Colorado.
Thank you Nancy,
Janice