December Secret Pal Swap

Old 12-15-2010, 12:39 PM

I sent mine, and I received mine. (Just for the record)
Old 12-15-2010, 03:57 PM

Singing is a great idea, but eating and stitchin is a no-no....greasy, sticky fingers on beautiful fabric....oh - no....lets just eat and drink...hehehehe

Originally Posted by candi
I am bringing sugar cookies and chocolate rum balls :mrgreen: And I should work on binding my mom's Christmas present too while I eat and sing :lol:

Originally Posted by deltadawn
Originally Posted by Terryl
Originally Posted by pattis47
If you slide over, I'm on the bench with you, I brought hot cocoa to go with those cookies.

Originally Posted by brenda21
Mine finally got hers too.....I'm still sitting on the bench...dangling my feet...eating Christmas cookies :)
Got any more room? I'll bring the lap quilts to keep us warm.
Can I join you all - we could sing carols !!!
Old 12-15-2010, 04:08 PM

Sue,
I received your package today. The fabric is just gorgeous and with the co-ordinating thread to match. I just added a marking pen to my list to buy this weekend so I can scratch it off. The little thread snip is on my sewing table already. Did you make the cover or did it come with it. Thank you for everything. The handmade card is beautiful. You certainly did a wonderful job. You a truly a talented person.

Again, thanks
Patti

Originally Posted by Roseysue
Pkg for SP in priority mail today. They said it should reach it's destination by 12/13. I will be tracking it.
Dec 2010 Swap from Roseysue
[ATTACH=CONFIG]143650[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-143645.jpe  
Old 12-15-2010, 04:12 PM

I just received a wonderful package. But if its ok, I'll stay and sing and eat with you until the postman knocks!

Originally Posted by Terryl
If you slide over, I'm on the bench with you, I brought hot cocoa to go with those cookies.

Mine finally got hers too.....I'm still sitting on the bench...dangling my feet...eating Christmas cookies :)
Got any more room? I'll bring the lap quilts to keep us warm.
Dec 2010 Swap Package - 5 fat qtrs, 2 spools thread, marking pen, thread snip w/cover - only thing missing is a partridge in a pear tree
[ATTACH=CONFIG]143652[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-143647.jpe  
Old 12-15-2010, 04:48 PM

I just checked my mail and received an awesome package from Karla=Kreinhart, thank you so much Karla for all the goodies in there. I love it all! The fabrics are pretty, the pattern for the little wallet, the magnetic notepad, the cute snowman ornament that is already on my tree and the gloves which seem to be needed in Florida this winter. Can't wait to try the candy..gotta be good and wait until after dinner though. Thank you so much. Happy holidays to you and yours and hope your 2011 is a wonderful one!

P.S. Although I got my package, I'd like to stay on the bench to finish the binding on my mom's quilt for Christmas. Terryl,I think you'll like it, it is in orange and green :mrgreen: And Patti, I'll be careful and try to not get dirt on the quilt while eating:lol:

Wonderful goodies from Karla
[ATTACH=CONFIG]143667[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-143662.jpe  
Old 12-15-2010, 04:57 PM

I got a wonderful squishy in the mail today from "moosegirl"! She sent some VERY nice FQ, a hand crochet snowflake, some really cute Christmas earrings, a couple of beautiful handmade Christmas cards as well as a Santa felt postcard... I LOVE it all!!! Thank you so much, Jackie!

<edit> AND I just found a couple of really cute foundation piecing squares that were hiding in the envelope--what fun!

What a wonderful bunch of treats!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]143684[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-143679.jpe  
Old 12-15-2010, 04:58 PM

I knew I could count on you to be extra careful ! Just let us know if you need any help with that candy, we could taste it to be sure it is ok for you to eat. :-D :-D :-D :-D

I just checked my mail and received an awesome package from Karla=Kreinhart, thank you so much Karla for all the goodies in there. I love it all! The fabrics are pretty, the pattern for the little wallet, the magnetic notepad, the cute snowman ornament that is already on my tree and the gloves which seem to be needed in Florida this winter. Can't wait to try the candy..gotta be good and wait until after dinner though. Thank you so much. Happy holidays to you and yours and hope your 2011 is a wonderful one!

P.S. Although I got my package, I'd like to stay on the bench to finish the binding on my mom's quilt for Christmas. Terryl,I think you'll like it, it is in orange and green :mrgreen: And Patti, I'll be careful and try to not get dirt on the quilt while eating:lol:
Old 12-15-2010, 05:00 PM

Or you could just wear the gloves when eating ! 8-) :thumbup: :D

Old 12-15-2010, 05:38 PM

Oh Patti, that candy was sooo good. :mrgreen:

I knew I could count on you to be extra careful ! Just let us know if you need any help with that candy, we could taste it to be sure it is ok for you to eat. :-D :-D :-D :-D

Old 12-15-2010, 05:39 PM

I have candy canes...slide over please?