Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Eager Beavers Chat and photos >

Eager Beavers Chat and photos

Eager Beavers Chat and photos

Old 01-01-2012, 03:52 PM

hi joan...
my work is done!! both of your rows are finished and can go to... who, i'm not sure, on wednesday!! lol...

ahhhhh, i've found a sheet from dayle that say's i'm to send these rows onto patti for her to add her row of tree's...
so start looking out for them some time soon patti!!

love jacquie xxxxx
Attached Thumbnails joan-baskets.jpg   blk1-.jpg   blk2.jpg   blk3.jpg   blk4.jpg  

blk5.jpg  
Old 01-01-2012, 05:46 PM

OH JACQUIE!! It's even more wonderful than I had thought it would be. Thank you sooooo much for all your work on it. I LOVE IT!!!!!
Old 01-01-2012, 06:12 PM

Jacquie,
You have done a wonderful job. The baskets are fantastic. I love the kitten in the basket with the yarn ball. How amazing you are with just having surgery. Take care, be well, and have fun.
Old 01-03-2012, 06:49 PM

Jacquie, I have the package going out to you all set. Hope to get to the Post Office tomorrow and it will be on it's way to Scotland.
Old 01-07-2012, 06:19 PM

OMG ...... Joan, absolutely love the row of baskets!!! Patti: Your quilt is going to be a "Kick In The Pants" ... cherry - bright - humorus! Been out of touch and just found this posting.
Originally Posted by maine ladybug View Post
Okay Patti, here is your row "FRUIT BASKETS". I decided to take the term literally! Since you started all this with your fruit bottomed ladies, I hope you think this goes with them.
Old 01-07-2012, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by RNUNU View Post
OMG ...... Joan, absolutely love the row of baskets!!! Patti: Your quilt is going to be a "Kick In The Pants" ... cherry - bright - humorus! Been out of touch and just found this posting.
I thought it would keep things going the way the rest of the quilt had. Just fun, funny and bright! I agree that it will be a great quilt when it's done.
Old 01-07-2012, 06:29 PM

Oh my Jacquie, once again your talent comes shining through .... Herman was viewing it and all he could say was "WOW" ..... and also stated what a fantastic group of gals I have to work with. Your baskets are darling .... like Patti's quilt and yours, we can all be proud of completing a dedicated project. Missed all of you these past days. (((HUGS)))
Originally Posted by jacquie View Post
hi joan...
my work is done!! both of your rows are finished and can go to... who, i'm not sure, on wednesday!! lol...

ahhhhh, i've found a sheet from dayle that say's i'm to send these rows onto patti for her to add her row of tree's...
so start looking out for them some time soon patti!!

love jacquie xxxxx
Old 01-07-2012, 06:46 PM

"Good Lord" .... this picture of Rachael makes me cold just looking at it!!!! Rachael: You got "GUTS" girl, that is all I can say!
Originally Posted by jacquie View Post
hi all, we all went down to the marina on the river clyde this lunchtime, to watch the 'new year plunge'. Rachael (dd2) was taking part this year... almost 200 people of all ages did the plunge, many for charity. gosh it was cold there even for us spectators, i don't know how they did it!!!!!! mad people!! lol... but they were well looked after with the 'RNLI' (Royal National lifeboat Institution) in the water with them, just incase they were needed. also hot soup was available for all the 'plungers', with the local news and radio there filming and entertaining. it was a great afternoon! here is Rachael, in the yellow t-shirt jumping it... we think it will have been around 5'C in the water...
Old 01-07-2012, 07:23 PM

We missed you Dayle. Glad you're back!
Old 01-08-2012, 12:25 AM

heyyyy dayle!! welcome 'home'!!
we missed you!! such a shame you came back unwell, hopefully you'll be on the mend very very soon!
yes, we've still been here... sewing... missing you... eating christmas pudding... missing you...
ahhhh. well, lots more sewing and banter to look forwards to!!
thanks for the lovely comments, i still have patti's row to look forwards to yet! i'm not sure how to tackle this one though!! it's going to be 'different' for me any rate!! lol... but that's what this is all about! new challenges!!

today i'm off to mum & dad's to carry on with making the wedding invites with rachael!! these things seem never ending!!

catch you al later!
love jacquie xxxx