Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Early Bird Threads - 2011 Row Robin Group 1 >

Early Bird Threads - 2011 Row Robin Group 1

Early Bird Threads - 2011 Row Robin Group 1

Old 01-21-2011, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by jacquie
Originally Posted by maine ladybug
To all my Early Bird partners. It occurs to me that I never thought to tell you that I wanted my row ( the one made by me ) to be the center row with two above it and two below it. It it's not too late, could you do that for me?
Thanks, Maine Ladybug
row 2 has been added, but the name will be signed as 'row 2'.
we can however change the numbering on the label.
not a problem, i don't think? ladies?
NO,NO don't change the row numbers. Just sign the row number that you do. I just want the rows sewn on differently. The order that they are made stays the same. If it's a problem for anyone than just do what you are doing for everyone else.
Thanks.
Old 01-21-2011, 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by pattis47
I think I will do stained glass windows. I have always wanted to do one and I know if I do it as a row robin I will keep it and not give it away. Yes, that is what I will do. Here are a few of the patterns I think I will use.

cheeky lot!
LMAO...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
;) ;) ;)
Oh, I love your ideas for the stained glass windows! I may have to steal that idea and use it sometime!
Old 01-21-2011, 05:23 PM

Nope, you can't steal what is given freely. Please feel free to do the same, there are many patterns out there. More than enough for all of us to do.....

I think I will do stained glass windows. I have always wanted to do one and I know if I do it as a row robin I will keep it and not give it away. Yes, that is what I will do. Here are a few of the patterns I think I will use.

cheeky lot!
LMAO...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
;) ;) ;)
Oh, I love your ideas for the stained glass windows! I may have to steal that idea and use it sometime!
Old 01-21-2011, 08:53 PM

Early birds.....I am going home for a few days, tomorrow. My Dad is doing better and has been transferred to rehab. from the hospital. I will still be coming and going for a while, but it will be nice to be home for a little bit. I would like to thank you all for your kindness to me during this time. I think at this point I'll have a couple of weeks to get some things done ( including some sewing! )while Dad is in Rehab, and am looking forward to working on the next row when it arrives from Jacquie in Scotland. Thank you again for your thoughts, actions, and prayers.
Old 01-21-2011, 08:57 PM

But I bet the best thing of all will be a good nights sleep in your own bed! Be well, enjoy the time you have to sew.

Early birds.....I am going home for a few days, tomorrow. My Dad is doing better and has been transferred to rehab. from the hospital. I will still be coming and going for a while, but it will be nice to be home for a little bit. I would like to thank you all for your kindness to me during this time. I think at this point I'll have a couple of weeks to get some things done ( including some sewing! )while Dad is in Rehab, and am looking forward to working on the next row when it arrives from Jacquie in Scotland. Thank you again for your thoughts, actions, and prayers.
Old 01-22-2011, 04:54 AM

But I bet the best thing of all will be a good nights sleep in your own bed! Be well, enjoy the time you have to sew.

that's wonderful news joan!! you enjoy your 'down' time as it's important to have... we all need it! (this is my 'down' time at the moment)
'Booper's' row was taken to the Post Office 1 hour ago.
so, it's on it's way home :)
Old 01-22-2011, 09:17 AM

Did you include a "new next round?" Did you decide on a new theme? :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :mrgreen: 8-)

that's wonderful news joan!! you enjoy your 'down' time as it's important to have... we all need it! (this is my 'down' time at the moment)
'Booper's' row was taken to the Post Office 1 hour ago.
so, it's on it's way home :)
Old 01-22-2011, 09:47 AM

OMGoodness, no lol... i'm not that quick lol...
i need to find some pictures/patterns of houses, then make the rows. i think i will most likely start it once this rr is over.
i'm in 3 other swaps at the mo, plus the quilting bee on here. my eldest daughter is also nagging me to finish her daisy (dresden plate) quilt as well, and! i'm making several nursey items for my younger daughter
phew!!!!!!!

STOP THE WORLD!! i want to get off!!!!
Old 01-22-2011, 09:48 AM

did you see lindyline was wanting to join in too??? lol
Old 01-22-2011, 10:11 AM

Yes, I think once the other groups start posting pictures of their completed rows all the pressure will be off us. They will see that they too have very talented people in their groups.

Oh, my what will we do without all the wonderful comments and congratulations?

did you see lindyline was wanting to join in too??? lol