Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Early Bird Threads - 2011 Row Robin Group 1 >

Early Bird Threads - 2011 Row Robin Group 1

Early Bird Threads - 2011 Row Robin Group 1

Old 02-08-2011, 01:33 PM

ohh, ladies... i forgot to say, i'm going a way on thursday for a few days, so i won't be back on here until monday.
Rachael & I are flying down to London for a few days of 'mother & daughter time'. we're fitting in a couple of shows while we're there, doing the tourist thing and visiting my best friend joanne who actually lives in london. then on sunday we're flying back up to scotland.
just in case you're wondering why i'm so quiet!! lol...
i'll say hello to the queen for you all while i'm there, that's if i have time to fit her in to my busy schedule!!! lmao...
Old 02-08-2011, 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by jacquie
oh dayle! they're looooovely!!!
my blocks will sit just nicely against yours (as i can picture them)
ohhh, can't wait to get all the rows so i can add mine.
your'e doing a great job! very nice blocks!!
You know what .... I was just thinking ---- and this would be up to Joan and her decision ...... being your row is an appliqued row, would/or should I not attach my row to the other "three rows" ..... your appliqued row might look nice sandwiched between the "pieced block rows". Again .... just a thought.
Old 02-08-2011, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by RNUNU
Okay Gals ..... Brought the "new baby" home, now I get to "play with her"! Thought you might like to see a picture of her.

RNUNU: Dayle
Okay ...... Jacquie said I needed to give this new baby a name. With that being said ... I did some research and picked a name. Her name is: "Teagan" - Irish/Celtic name .... meaning Worldly and Creative.
Old 02-08-2011, 03:00 PM

oh dayle! they're looooovely!!!
my blocks will sit just nicely against yours (as i can picture them)
ohhh, can't wait to get all the rows so i can add mine.
your'e doing a great job! very nice blocks!!
You know what .... I was just thinking ---- and this would be up to Joan and her decision ...... being your row is an appliqued row, would/or should I not attach my row to the other "three rows" ..... your appliqued row might look nice sandwiched between the "pieced block rows". Again .... just a thought.
Just catching a minute to read up here. I wouldn't mind at all if you two didn't attach your rows. I will then be able to place them the way I think looks the best when I get them home.
So, if it's okay with you and Jacquie, just make the rows and leave them unattached. Thanks for thinking of it and asking.
Old 02-08-2011, 03:55 PM

Teagan is a wonderful, thoughtful name! and one that is quite appropriate for the time in which you got your new 'baby' right in the middle of an 'international row robin' what a wonderful way to 'christen' her!!
lovely, dayle :)

joan, i think that's a good idea that dayle & i leave ours seperate for you to attend to.
although, i think mine will balance quite well next to dayles row, seeing what she has done already...
i think you'll have fun with this...
Old 02-08-2011, 05:06 PM

Please check on my invitation to the Royal Wedding, asked Will and Kate if it was posted yet?????//hehehe

ohh, ladies... i forgot to say, i'm going a way on thursday for a few days, so i won't be back on here until monday.
Rachael & I are flying down to London for a few days of 'mother & daughter time'. we're fitting in a couple of shows while we're there, doing the tourist thing and visiting my best friend joanne who actually lives in london. then on sunday we're flying back up to scotland.
i'll say hello to the queen for you all while i'm there, that's if i have time to fit her in to my busy schedule!!! lmao...
Old 02-08-2011, 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by pattis47
Please check on my invitation to the Royal Wedding, asked Will and Kate if it was posted yet?????//hehehe

Yes .... by all means check on the status of "all of our Wedding Invitations" ... you tell them all about those prestigious Early Birds, that you are a member of. Tell them also ..... "No Wedding Invitation ---- means ---- No Wedding Present"!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :wink: :evil:
Old 02-09-2011, 03:09 AM

LOL!!! ROFL, def no wedding present if no invitation!! and to think they could miss out on a hand made quilt as well!!
don't these people know who we are!!??!! lol...
see you in a few days ladies!! keep those needles warm!!
love jacquie xxxxx
Old 02-09-2011, 03:00 PM

Now, wouldn't that just be the next fun Row Robin. A quilt for the future King and Queen! :roll: :wink: :evil: :P :roll:

Then we could tell our grandchildren, great grandchildren that we were part of the King and Queens bedroom.....:roll: :wink: :evil: :P :roll:

Originally Posted by pattis47

Yes .... by all means check on the status of "all of our Wedding Invitations" ... you tell them all about those prestigious Early Birds, that you are a member of. Tell them also ..... "No Wedding Invitation ---- means ---- No Wedding Present"!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :wink: :evil:
:
Old 02-09-2011, 09:06 PM

Got Joan's row finished ...... will go to Post Office tomorrow, Thursday - February 10th ..... get her Row Robin off to Jacquie in Scotland. I did not attach my row to the other rows .... as was discussed in an earlier online discussion.

RNUNU: Dayle
Attached Thumbnails attachment-159672.jpe   attachment-159674.jpe