Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Early Bird Threads - 2011 Row Robin Group 1 >

Early Bird Threads - 2011 Row Robin Group 1

Early Bird Threads - 2011 Row Robin Group 1

Old 02-09-2011, 09:17 PM

Wow Dayle it's wonderful! Thank you so much for making it for my row robin. I am soooo excited about getting it back and seeing it all together. I'm also the lucky recipient of the first blocks made on your new machine!
Old 02-10-2011, 01:41 AM

Originally Posted by RNUNU
Got Joan's row finished ...... will go to Post Office tomorrow, Thursday - February 10th ..... get her Row Robin off to Jacquie in Scotland. I did not attach my row to the other rows .... as was discussed in an earlier online discussion.

RNUNU: Dayle
Wow, this is turning into one stunning piece of art. Nice work everyone.
Old 02-10-2011, 04:05 PM

Just a quick note to let all you "Early Birds" know .... Joan's Row Robin is in the mail and on its way to Jacquie in Scotland. The next Row Robin I should be receiving is Jacquie's ...... and after that I will be getting my own Row Robin back .... can hardly wait!!!!!
Old 02-10-2011, 04:13 PM

I just got the fabric I have been waiting for for Jacquies top. I should finish it this weekend and have it in the mail to you Monday or tues. If you wait til tues, yours will be with it.....

Originally Posted by RNUNU
Just a quick note to let all you "Early Birds" know .... Joan's Row Robin is in the mail and on its way to Jacquie in Scotland. The next Row Robin I should be receiving is Jacquie's ...... and after that I will be getting my own Row Robin back .... can hardly wait!!!!!
Wagon Block for Dayle's Row
[ATTACH=CONFIG]134304[/ATTACH]

center star block
[ATTACH=CONFIG]134601[/ATTACH]

Paddle Ball block
[ATTACH=CONFIG]134742[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-134299.jpe   attachment-134596.jpe   attachment-134737.jpe  
Old 02-11-2011, 06:47 AM

I'm still waiting for the next one to come to me from Scotland. I hate the waiting. Not because I don't have plenty to do, but because I can't wait to work on the next row.
Old 02-11-2011, 04:45 PM

I know, I think we will all be in withdrawl when we finish. Even though we all have many other projects going on, this one keeps my interest the most. I truly believe it is the people involved. Everyone has a great sense of humor and wit which makes the conversation stimulating.

Originally Posted by maine ladybug
I'm still waiting for the next one to come to me from Scotland. I hate the waiting. Not because I don't have plenty to do, but because I can't wait to work on the next row.
Old 02-11-2011, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by pattis47
I know, I think we will all be in withdrawl when we finish. Even though we all have many other projects going on, this one keeps my interest the most. I truly believe it is the people involved. Everyone has a great sense of humor and wit which makes the conversation stimulating.

Originally Posted by maine ladybug
I would agree with you on that!
Old 02-11-2011, 08:57 PM

I agree ,also. and the fact that we don't have 2 months to wait for the next mailing. My internet has been down since a bad wind storm Monday-2/7- got it fixed today. I'm so glad to be back. I have missed you all. Jacquie, have fun. Dayle, con-grads on the new machine. Larry has been working on my Bernina and it's issues. Patti, TY for your feedback and which rows will I be getting next? and Joan, How is your father doing? I hope he is getting better and stronger every day.
Old 02-11-2011, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by Boopers
I agree ,also. and the fact that we don't have 2 months to wait for the next mailing. My internet has been down since a bad wind storm Monday-2/7- got it fixed today. I'm so glad to be back. I have missed you all. Jacquie, have fun. Dayle, con-grads on the new machine. Larry has been working on my Bernina and it's issues. Patti, TY for your feedback and which rows will I be getting next? and Joan, How is your father doing? I hope he is getting better and stronger every day.
Boopers, my Dad is doing better. He is home from rehab now and we are taking turns staying with him. I'm home right now until Sunday, then I'll be making the trek back there until probably Thursday. He is a stubborn man who is determined to get back to what he was like before, so I believe it's just a matter of time. I don't mind being there for him, I just miss my time sewing!! It's a three hour trip each way.....Think about how much sewing I could be getting done.LOL
Old 02-14-2011, 07:55 AM

hi ladies, i'm back...
did you miss me? LOL... yeah... ok :(
what a tiring few days!! but Rachael & I had great fun and also did some retail therapy.
it's always nice to be home though.:)

dayle, your row for joans quilt is really lovely!! i can't wait to get mine done to see it against yours!!! it's really going to be a great quilt!!
did you have fun 'christening' your new 'baby', Teagan???

i haven't seen my 'autumn' rows for a while and i'm excited to see the progress on it...
hint hint!!
(show me the quilt, show me the quilt!!!!!!!!!) lol

anyway, time to get back on board the quilting train to 'quiltsville'!!! and finish patti's tea pot row!! (now my fabric has finally arrived!!!)

happy sewing girls!!
love jacquie xxxx