Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
ELISABRAT's WINTER FROLIC TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!! SIGN UPS CLOSE OCT 10th >

ELISABRAT's WINTER FROLIC TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!! SIGN UPS CLOSE OCT 10th

ELISABRAT's WINTER FROLIC TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!! SIGN UPS CLOSE OCT 10th

Old 11-01-2013, 08:16 AM

Welcome to the water aerobic world QuiltingK! I've done 3 nights this week. A new program started last Wednesday, called Water in motion. It is a great AB workout. Boy, can I feel it today! You'd think with as big as my abs are, that there would be more muscle there! haha (apparently not)

It's FRIDAY! Happy quilting all!
Old 11-01-2013, 07:21 PM

My creation is on its way to Texas!
Old 11-01-2013, 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by mom-6 View Post
DustysMomma - I'm almost done with your runner! Just have to finish the binding. So excited with the way it's turned out. One side is hearts and the other is for year round use. Designing as I go seems to be what is the most fun with these swaps!

Won't say the designs are "original" just that I don't bother with a pattern and see how it ends up. Lol!
I can't wait to see it! I'll be putting yours together as soon as I finish quilting Jaba's from another swap. I've got to count out pieces for the other project that jelly roll has to cover & then I'll be able to decide on which of 2 ways I want to go with it. I have a lovely embroidery pattern of a Christmas tree in front of a tall window, which I'll be using for this project if it turns out OK. Fingers crossed! It's a new designer I've never used before & don't know anyone who has, so I'm hoping it goes well. Unfortunately, they don't always stitch out as beautifully as they look online.
Old 11-02-2013, 04:25 AM

um.. whats muscle tlambing? I am sure I don't have any. mine wiggle way too much and the cats like my stomach its a wonderful pillow to knead on.. so nope no muscle there.

That runner is wonderful! snowmen! stars! I love it. Can I have that one too??? surely you already have one. I just put my leaf wall hanging that was made by quiltingkrazy on the coffee table as a runner yesterday. Its so fall like and well .. you know.. I decorate for every single season and thanksgiving is coming so.. variety. I love the variety these doll quilts and runners give me for color splashes. Yahooooo!!!

Thank you to those who are working on your runners and not waiting til January to start. I find those who wait til the end have the most trouble finishing. Its always when something in life comes up then your in trouble so please.. don't get in trouble. Especially here lol.. I like smooth.. super smooth all mailed sent no one forgotten. If your not chatting with your partner you might want to write them and make sure they remember they are in this swap. If you do not hear from them then contact me I want to know now not two days before the end of the swap please. Thanks!!!
Old 11-02-2013, 04:31 AM

DustysMomma - I still haven't gotten to that other half of the binding. Maybe Monday. Been doing other things, printing tags, tying jars, pulling votives, setting up booth for the weekend, reading a book I got started on and couldn't quit, etc.
Better get dressed and get on site now or I will be late again.
Hope you have a great weekend!
Old 11-02-2013, 06:54 AM

Brat, I seriously doubt you have enough tables for all the runners you are wanting sent your way..LOLOLO Of course you may have a mansion and LOTS of tables. The snowman runner is adorable - I feel truly blessed from your two swaps, I got amazing partners and the runners they sent me are so nice - I love them both. Thanks to Kathy (klgls) and Karen (Chasezz)..

Have a great weekend, hugs to all.
Jea
n
Old 11-02-2013, 10:04 AM

Glad you like the snowman runner...I liked it too when it was completed! Enjoy!
Old 11-02-2013, 02:24 PM

Mine won't be ready to send until right at the deadline.... I am trying to get my husbands Quilt of Valor done or mostly done to give to him on Veteran's Day....If I can just at least get the top and back done to show him on the 11th I'll be happy.
Old 11-02-2013, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltingKrazy View Post
Mine won't be ready to send until right at the deadline.... I am trying to get my husbands Quilt of Valor done or mostly done to give to him on Veteran's Day....If I can just at least get the top and back done to show him on the 11th I'll be happy.
That's just great QuiltingK……me too!
Old 11-03-2013, 02:56 AM

well maybe just maybe my tables are cold and I don't like them to get cold so that could be why I need all those runners. and with my dh I have to wash mine once every couple weeks.. magic messes. no one knows where they come from. Maybe my cats party at night and they are the ones? and tables: dinner table, end tables, coffee table, side board, bookshelf, dresser x 2 and counter. I have oodles of space for runners on my very cold furniture so truly SEND ME YOUR RUNNERS its a good cause.. keep the tables warm! I am on a mission now. Save the furniture from frostbite!! lets stack em up and .. no? what do you mean no?? ok will think of a plan B then get back to you.. I will finagle one or four of those from you just have to find a way...