Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
ELISABRAT's WINTER FROLIC TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!! SIGN UPS CLOSE OCT 10th >

ELISABRAT's WINTER FROLIC TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!! SIGN UPS CLOSE OCT 10th

ELISABRAT's WINTER FROLIC TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!! SIGN UPS CLOSE OCT 10th

Old 10-30-2013, 05:45 PM

Cheesehead the only runner my hubby has ever said is so cool is the one Jan made me that is the swirl on with deer and woodsy colors. fish on the back. He gets all bent when I want to change it. I show him mine.. he says its nice I know he hasn't even looked at it. I cant recall a time he said it was pretty. or Cool. Only Jan got a cool so ignore the man truly doubt he was even mind on it when you asked. Jan will enjoy your table mat I am sure.

Thanks glad to know we all talk to ourselves. Its nice however if you talk here too.. how can I promote a fun chat swap if no one but me chats?? I am not that good I know I listen to me daily. I just finished making dinner for Steve. With my killer heartburn no way will I eat that. Tacos? Mexican rice? spicy beans/ uhhhh NOOOO .. so over easy eggs for me. This is ok.. he will be happy and I don't have to cook for him for two days. This is grand all in all tomorrow I will roast some chicken and that will make me happy. all in all a grand deal. and I get to cook pumpkin seeds!! I love those. half carving my pumpkin tonight finish it tomorrow. pretty soon its trick or treat... oh yes made a tray of fudge with pecans in it.. just a bonus for the man and anyone who stops by.. boy will he be happy we live were we do.. I don't like fudge much.. lots of chocolate all in all lol..
Old 10-30-2013, 07:05 PM

We had homemade chili tonight. So glad I decided to put that on this morning. Planned cornbread as the side, but after water aerobics I couldn't muster the energy. So, we had store bought cheese rolls instead. Yum!

Planning on a full wknd of sewing. Saturday is the putting it all together party for the NY beauty and Sunday is all mine. Hoping to get a lot of creating done

Happy Halloween All!
Old 10-30-2013, 10:40 PM

I'll be mailing Kiffie's runner Thursday. I finally made my decision about which one ... although it's not actually in the package yet....
Old 10-31-2013, 03:50 AM

Jaba - sounds like the doctor has a good plan for you - hopefully it will make you feeling much better soon!! I'm in the middle of packing - I'm moving on the 15th - what a pain!!! My son tells me I need to get my sewing things packed and I keep telling him not until the last minute as I NEED to sew! Happy Halloween everyone - may you all get just treats and no tricks!
Old 10-31-2013, 04:20 AM

ok Tlambing, chili and cheese bread.. oh cheese bread sounds so good right now. what a great breakfast that would be! and I mailed yours likethedog hope you enjoy it! and what else is new and exciting. klgls.. don't lose your table runner in the move! hate for you to have to start all over.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! just pulled my pumpkin carving kit out today is going to be a messy carving day. I am so excited! no one will see it, ok maybe two or three people but it will be fun to make for me. and the seeds I love those seeds so I have to carve it. think I am doing the werewolf pattern as I pulled it and its on the counter with the pumpkn waiting for me. those things take a long time to do.. the worst I ever did was a skeleton and a mouse in a chair that took 3 hours to do. no thanks I am not doing that. I am hoping this is an hour or so .. cross your fingers. and Candy I have to stop for that.. so Steve has a snack or fifty. lol. thinking one of my neighbors has several grand kids they might come by to see her and well I had best have candy to share.
Old 10-31-2013, 11:23 AM

tlambing, I just started a water aerobics class Tuesday and going back tonight! Whew! love the water for exercising! I would never work out that much on dry ground! Jaba- glad your getting back without surgery.... the girl I am doing the water aerobics with her doctor prescribe this over surgery right now. She is hoping this will help a great deal after 6-8 weeks of it.......klgls... the last thing you pack should be the first thing you unpack... IE sewing stuff!!!
Old 10-31-2013, 05:35 PM

Hope that physical therapy will help too! The medication is making me feel so lethargic and like I'm walking on air about a foot high, it's just weird. Worked on a round robin today and I swear I sewed but it took me forever. Just hard to concentrate or to stay awake. I've been ill before and had enough surgeries but this is a little different and something I have never had to deal with. Just hope this sleepy tired feeling goes away as my system gets use to it. Can't complain, lots of people struggling out there that are far more ill than I. Like they say "all will pass in time".
QuiltingKrazy, your outfit is a hoot! You did your company proud.....
Old 10-31-2013, 05:45 PM

ok everyone lets see how this works!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]444330[/ATTACH] and while that is blurry that is my werewolf and here is Waldo enjoying the Halloween evening

[ATTACH=CONFIG]444331[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 1397706_724478187566350_1594465565_o.jpg   1385760_724478517566317_300980735_n.jpg  
Old 11-01-2013, 01:10 AM

Brat,
Wolf pumpkin is awesome! I am almost speechless...but roaring with laughter at Waldo's "earrings", er horn rings, er antler rings..??! Oh yeah, no red sauce for me, either.. I like just the pasta and parmesean cheese. I don't like al fredo sauce, either.
Jaba, beautiful runner you made cheese...happy no surgery for now, hope your meds acclimate..and PT works for ya!
Likethe dog, Um, please tell your co-worker not all Texans are alike..we don't all like colorful stuff, have big hair, ride horses, or wear cowboy boots and hats! Lol...but I do like some colorful things . Actually, I am finally coming out of my "matchy matchy" self, and expanding to the world of "It's ok to use color, and different ones, in a quilt!"..I know I will love the runner you made, because it will be made with friendship..and even a solid white quilt when made with that would be colorful and loved!
Regards all,
Kif
PS This Texan does say y'all.
Old 11-01-2013, 06:49 AM

Great pumpkin Brat. I received a great, great runner from Chasezz yesterday. I LOVE it! Her's goes in the mail either tomorrow or at least by Monday. Changed my mind in middle of the stream, was not satisfied with the way other one did, and if I'm not pleased, I don't send it out! I love it Karen, love Snowmen, THANKS so much. Neat little stocking too. Great having a partner like you.. ;o)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]444372[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails oct-13-swap-chasezz.jpg