Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Februaru Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Jan 30th 4PM >

Februaru Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Jan 30th 4PM

Februaru Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Jan 30th 4PM

Old 02-16-2012, 06:56 PM

Great packages being delivered. Just to set the record straight though -- I would NOT send witch shoes to Krystyna. I was thinking they were in the elf genre, as she is so helpful it would be a good fit. But I do see the pilgrim possibility. And Krystyna's guardian angel must have been sending a message to mine because I had intended to include some pup treats but I saw tonight that it may not have been good for them, so good thing I forgot to get them.

For those still waiting hope you packages arrive soon, it's only a couple of days after the mail deadline, we have to give the post office a fair chance to get them delivered. When they arrive I'm sure you will enjoy them as much as we have enjoyed ours that have come. Hope I don't miss the March sign up.

Lori, since you have the surgery coming up, will there be a March swap? And will you want to have sign up the first few days in March or sign up at the end of Feb. but give yourself a few days into March to send out names? Or will we be on Spring Break????

Last edited by starshine; 02-16-2012 at 07:05 PM. Reason: spell error
Old 02-16-2012, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by starshine View Post
Great packages being delivered. Just to set the record straight though -- I would NOT send witch shoes to Krystyna. I was thinking they were in the elf genre, as she is so helpful it would be a good fit. But I do see the pilgrim possibility. And Krystyna's guardian angel must have been sending a message to mine because I had intended to include some pup treats but I saw tonight that it may not have been good for them, so good thing I forgot to get them.

For those still waiting hope you packages arrive soon, it's only a couple of days after the mail deadline, we have to give the post office a fair chance to get them delivered. When they arrive I'm sure you will enjoy them as much as we have enjoyed ours that have come. Hope I don't miss the March sign up.

Lori, since you have the surgery coming up, will there be a March swap? And will you want to have sign up the first few days in March or sign up at the end of Feb. but give yourself a few days into March to send out names? Or will we be on Spring Break????
this is 4th time I have typed this. No spring break surgery on the 28th and signups will have already been started and names assigned by 3-2 and second surgery isn't until the 20th of March so we should be OK.
Old 02-16-2012, 07:28 PM
Banned

I searched and found NO topic for the March swap yet!
Want to sign up before I leave for Dallas!
Old 02-16-2012, 08:30 PM

My cousin just found out she's pregnant too and is due Sept 11. her birthday is Sept 9th.

Originally Posted by Crafty Darlene View Post
Good Morning Ya'll! Hope you're having a good day! Have to share some great news with my quilt board family ... last night I got a call from our Son in Ohio and he said get Dad, Cadence (our 5yr old GD) wanted to Skype with us. Knew something was up as she is a little talker and didn't get on the phone. When we skyped them she is holding up an ultrasound picture and says look Grammy we're having a baby!! LOL! We are so excited! Would love for them to have a boy but are just praying for a safe delivery and a healthy baby! My DDin law is 9 weeks and the due date is Sept 20th!

Lori, hope your back is feeling a little better today!

Gzuslivs, (love your screen name by the way, very clever) I agree with Krystyna, that's horrible that you never heard from your Jan. SP, I never heard from mine either and I know she received hers. Oh, well, I guess we just have to let it go, but boy we sure would like to know why??? But hope you have a blessed day today!

Krystyna, hope it works out and you get to hire some help! I'm sure the wedding will be beautiful wherever they decide to have it! I'll post some wedding pics after my DD wedding but the girls are wearing dressy bright pink knee length dresses and cowboy boots and the guys are in black tucks. I know it will be cute!

Old 02-16-2012, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok View Post
I searched and found NO topic for the March swap yet!
Want to sign up before I leave for Dallas!
Sign up for March will be Feb 22 or the 23rd, the deadline for mailing for Feb was only yesterday!
Old 02-16-2012, 08:47 PM

Sounds like all of us who are CRAZY about the SP SWAP are just way to anxious to get busy on the next months swap!! Have patience .....gotta give everyone time to take care of getting their goodies mailed out and LORI time to prepare for the next one!!! HANG in there LADIES! MARCH isn't that far away!!!! Hope we have more sign up and remember to obey the RULES!!! THIS is so much FUN!!!

I received My FEB. Sp. PKG today from SUSTRALEY... .. SOO COOL... Full of kitty themed goodies....and the kitty got his own baggie of treats, which he loved!!! THANK YOU BUNCHIES!!! Pictures have been taken, and hopefully will post in the next day... waiting for hubs to help! THANK YOU!!!!

Last edited by Jan Rutherford; 02-16-2012 at 08:58 PM.
Old 02-17-2012, 02:52 AM

Some great packages again!! off to work now
Old 02-17-2012, 06:08 AM

there are still 11 people I have not gotten pm that they mailed out and 43 people who have not received as far as I know since i have not gotten a pm aying that they did.
Old 02-17-2012, 06:31 AM
Swap Hosts

I PM'd Lori about this, but I think there might be some performance issues with the board.
Old 02-17-2012, 06:48 AM

I have not received my sp pkg for Febuary! I hope I receive it by this weekend.

Cuppy