Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Fun Halloween Block Swap ....      In the mail everyone!!.. >

Fun Halloween Block Swap .... In the mail everyone!!..

Fun Halloween Block Swap .... In the mail everyone!!..

Old 06-08-2011, 03:37 PM
Power Poster

Great all thumbs! Sounds good.
Old 06-09-2011, 07:40 AM
Power Poster

they're all so cute, but i need a frankie and thw witch is in
Old 06-09-2011, 05:09 PM

WOW everyone is doing such a wonderful job. Wish I had more time to sew. I had to go out and find a job so my sewing time has been cut back extremely. But I have to pay the bills and God has bless me with a good paying job so I thank him. Pray that all will go well and I will catch on fast. Anyway, everyone has done a great job, keep it up.
Old 06-10-2011, 02:55 PM
Power Poster

I recieved Ssnares and mrsgrace's blocks this week! Woo Hoo the box is near full! Such lovely blocks you two. I love them!

I need to make my fourth set this weekend. I am very close to having the charity quilts all finished and then I can make the last set for the swap. :thumbup:

Just a reminder to those of you who are sending from out of country. Please send them very soon so they will be here on time!
Old 06-10-2011, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by RedGarnet222
I recieved Ssnares and mrsgrace's blocks this week! Woo Hoo the box is near full! Such lovely blocks you two. I love them!

I need to make my fourth set this weekend. I am very close to having the charity quilts all finished and then I can make the last set for the swap. :thumbup:

Just a reminder to those of you who are sending from out of country. Please send them very soon so they will be here on time!

Glad they made it safely!
:-)
Old 06-10-2011, 08:03 PM

Thank you.
Originally Posted by RedGarnet222

Old 06-11-2011, 06:45 PM
Power Poster

Your so welcome!
Old 06-12-2011, 04:31 PM

Thank you Hoppa, just got back from our little mini vacation, can you say sunburned???? Geeze it was Hot in Austin Texas...Well, need to finish up a few other swaps and get them in the mail...I do have the Halloween done, just waiting to get paid Tuesday! Hope you all had a great weekend, on our way home, I ran into a little trouble, I had my little change purse in my back pocket, hand to go to the little girls room, and I guess my change purse fell out, I thought I herd a thud, but didnt see anything on the floor didnt think to check my pockets, any way had the remainder of our trip money in the change purse, who ever found it must me feeling it's her happy day, cause she ended up with $70.00 + change! Happy for her but sad for me, we were to far to go back! talking about sweating bullets and hoping we would make it home and not run out of gas....:-)
Old 06-12-2011, 04:47 PM

Thank you, quiltpd, Ms Grace.

Jennifer and allthumbs, can't wait to see what you come up with and welcome to the swap!
Old 06-12-2011, 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011
Thank you Hoppa, just got back from our little mini vacation, can you say sunburned???? Geeze it was Hot in Austin Texas...Well, need to finish up a few other swaps and get them in the mail...I do have the Halloween done, just waiting to get paid Tuesday! Hope you all had a great weekend, on our way home, I ran into a little trouble, I had my little change purse in my back pocket, hand to go to the little girls room, and I guess my change purse fell out, I thought I herd a thud, but didnt see anything on the floor didnt think to check my pockets, any way had the remainder of our trip money in the change purse, who ever found it must me feeling it's her happy day, cause she ended up with $70.00 + change! Happy for her but sad for me, we were to far to go back! talking about sweating bullets and hoping we would make it home and not run out of gas....:-)
WElcome back Donna.Sorry about the change purse and glad you didnt run out of gas. Funny you went to Austin as that is where we are heading too. We leave Sunday for New Mexico for 5 days then to Austin for 10 days. Heard it is hot and humid too. Can handle heat but not humidity. WE just got back from Lake Tahoe from a conference and it was cold. But found a wonderful lil quilt store and got into trouble there. Need to take Red there,lol.

Hoppa