Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Holiday Row Robin 2009 Pictures (Dont' Forget - Next Mailing Deadline is 28 Feb 09) >

Holiday Row Robin 2009 Pictures (Dont' Forget - Next Mailing Deadline is 28 Feb 09)

Holiday Row Robin 2009 Pictures (Dont' Forget - Next Mailing Deadline is 28 Feb 09)

Old 05-01-2009, 04:50 AM

Very Nice Lori! I really like the package with the bow. What fun to see them all growing!

Great addition Lori, I agree 2doods that bow is really something. Something purty!
Thanks! Would you believe that the bow pattern is from a toilet seat cover??!! :shock: LOL
Old 05-01-2009, 07:21 AM

OMG! :shock: That's to funny! :lol: :lol: FOTFLMAO
Old 05-01-2009, 10:03 AM

SQUEAL! I LOVE IT! CAN'T YOU SEE ME LEAPING IN THE AIR!??

I made my dh run to the computer to see. This is just fantastic!

Elizabeth, when you get the HRR from me, will you please post? I don't have that ability at all, no internet either, just using the library computers.

Alice - yes I am moved in and the sewing room is coming along. I almost had a panic attack, I had placed the IRR in a "safe" place and couldn't find it until yesterday! I turned that sewing room upside down! Now I'm working on that one - but the idea I had turned out too "busy" looking. Off to ponder again, not much time now!

Purple
Old 05-01-2009, 10:12 AM

Aren't all the "Robins" looking GREAT?!!!?? :D
I have my "May" rows hanging up on my entertainment center - the "visions of sugar plums" are making me crave candy, I tell ya!! LOL
AND I got MINE back already - complete!!! The batteries died in my camera, so will have to wait to post a pic. Small quilt team, y'all are FABULOUS! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
I got my "April" one mailed off last Weds - here are the snowmen:

Attached Thumbnails attachment-27128.jpe  
Old 05-01-2009, 02:23 PM

Zyxquilts-that is ADORABLE! What fun snowpeople! Anxious to see mine :lol:
Old 05-01-2009, 08:04 PM

Checking in from New Mexico. We are traveling across country back to Tennessee. The visit to Utah and family was awesome. I am so ready to be home though! We have two more days of traveling ahead of us, but hopefully they'll go as smoothly as today went. No hitches at all! *unless you call the dog piddling on the gas pump a hitch...I just call it funny*

I saw my top! It's simply marvelous!!!! *jumps up and down* I cannot wait to get it home and on my bed!

I will be back in TN Sunday night and hopefully getting the row finished and sent off by Saturday next. (Hoptefully earlier) Elizabeth, you can send your row out to me on Monday, and it should get to me by Wednesday or so, and hopefully by then I'll be done with the April row and ready for the May one.

I'm so sorry everyone that I was not able to finish my row in the timeframe. this trip just came up so suddenly that I didn't know what else to do. But I'll be back on track shortly! You are all doing fantastic jobs with those rows!
Old 05-02-2009, 04:57 AM

Glad to hear your trip when okay mrsj - how is your grandma feeling?

Yippie! zyx I'm glad to hear your quilt made it's safe return back to you, a big thumbs up to everyone in small group two!

Of course I'm happy to take a post a photo for you purplemem, consider it done (after it arrives of course). :D
Old 05-02-2009, 05:07 AM
Power Poster

Yea!!!! The tops are looking great...you are all a VERY creative bunch of ladies!!!
Old 05-02-2009, 08:50 PM

Here's the finished top for Ruth Camp.
2nd row by zxyquilts
3rd row by babeegirl
4th row by mgrhs
5th row by Janw

It's been a fun project and I hope you like the finishing row. I will mail it to you on Monday
Attached Thumbnails attachment-26795.jpe   attachment-26797.jpe   attachment-26798.jpe  
Old 05-03-2009, 03:47 AM
Power Poster

Ruth!!! You are a lucky girl!!! That turned out to be realllllly PRETTY!!! Great jobs everyone!!! :D