Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Holiday Row Robin 2009 Pictures (Dont' Forget - Next Mailing Deadline is 28 Feb 09) >

Holiday Row Robin 2009 Pictures (Dont' Forget - Next Mailing Deadline is 28 Feb 09)

Holiday Row Robin 2009 Pictures (Dont' Forget - Next Mailing Deadline is 28 Feb 09)

Old 05-07-2009, 01:25 PM

Thank you Lori, It was NOT the quilt that was the pain...it was everything else that was happening. I was feeling as though I had a dark cloud over my head. HOWEVEr, arm healing well, dog ok, no one hurt in accident, got new car, utilities back on, sewing machine has to go for repair(but under warranty), phones fixed...repair man just left and seems as though puter lines are finally repaired.....and QUILT IN MAIL WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO. lol

Margie
Old 05-07-2009, 02:04 PM

MsSage - I talked to scraplover_09 and she say's she isn't worried about the size, so whatever you'd like to do is fine.

Thanks Ruth, that's nice to hear. I'm glad you love your quilt, it is amazing how amazing the quilts look in person.

Margie ~ The quilt is beautiful, no wonder you said your machine choked at all that work. I think the way you bordered in the blocks your DH cut to small is nice. It looks great. :D
Old 05-07-2009, 03:52 PM
Power Poster

Oh wow...Margie, that row for Elizabeth looks great!!! You did a fantastic job!!

Ruth, I can't even imagine how pretty your quilt is...I just love these "robins"! And it is amazing how things look good in a picture but in person, wow!, they blow your socks off!
Old 05-08-2009, 04:52 PM

Wow margie, this is absolutely stunning! don't you ever say you can't do something again, this is simply beautiful! :-) Glad to know everything is back up and working again! Wahoo!

PS. I'm apologizing again for taking so long with April's row. The last block should be on tomorrow or Sunday and then it's off to the post office. My cousin here in town just had a baby and I went over today to help her out. I did her laundry and dishes and watched the other kids while she rested up so it kind of cut into my sewing time. I'm going over again tomorrow to help out some more, but I should have this done and ready to go out in the mail on Monday. I'll send it priority so that Lori can get it quick! I'm so sorry this is taking so long and I truly apologize for the delay.

Thanks for understanding everyone! :-)
Old 05-08-2009, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by Margie
Elizabeth's Christmas Hope quilt ...my row.

Margie
BUT THE ANGEL TREE AND GIFTS GOES SO MUCH BETTER WITH MY CHRISTMAS TREE THEME, I THINK YOU SHOULD SEND THAT TO ME
Seriously, that's so beautiful Margie, you did a great job
Old 05-08-2009, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by LoriJ
Margie, I love it! You did great girl! Sorry it was such a pain, but the results are fantastic. Glad your arm is feeling better.
Thank you so much Lori...coming from you and seeing your work I really appreciate it.

Margie
Old 05-08-2009, 08:10 PM

Margie ~ The quilt is beautiful, no wonder you said your machine choked at all that work. I think the way you bordered in the blocks your DH cut to small is nice. It looks great.

Thanks Elizabeth, I am so happy you like it. Your quilt is beautiful and your work is wonderful, I appreciate it.

Margie
Old 05-08-2009, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Oh wow...Margie, that row for Elizabeth looks great!!! You did a fantastic job!!

Ruth, I can't even imagine how pretty your quilt is...I just love these "robins"! And it is amazing how things look good in a picture but in person, wow!, they blow your socks off!
Thanks you so much for the kind words.

Margie
Old 05-08-2009, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by mrsj82
Wow margie, this is absolutely stunning! don't you ever say you can't do something again, this is simply beautiful! :-) Glad to know everything is back up and working again! Wahoo!
THANK YOU Mrsj82, This row robin has made me stretch to try and keep up with all of you talented people. I wish I could relax more, I dont want to ruin anyone's quilt., so I appreciate all the encouragement more than you know.

Margie
Old 05-08-2009, 08:15 PM

BUT THE ANGEL TREE AND GIFTS GOES SO MUCH BETTER WITH MY CHRISTMAS TREE THEME, I THINK YOU SHOULD SEND THAT TO ME
Seriously, that's so beautiful Margie, you did a great job

Thanks JanW...I would be glad to embroider that square for you. If you PM me your address and what color background. Thank you for the kind words about my row....they are so appreciated.

Margie