Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
International and USA/Canada Round Robin II GROUP INFO is OUT!! >

International and USA/Canada Round Robin II GROUP INFO is OUT!!

International and USA/Canada Round Robin II GROUP INFO is OUT!!

Old 07-24-2009, 05:19 PM
Banned

i think the mail date is 10/15 for the centers, then we get 2 months to put on the borders on the center we rec'd in the mail.
Old 07-24-2009, 05:33 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Tabby1957
This sounds like great fun...I haven't done a round robin in a while....but would love to join.
Tabby, we'd love to have you join! Please pm me your info.. (addy, regular email addy, phone and which you would like to play in...the International or the USA group) I'll get you signed right up! :D
Old 07-24-2009, 05:38 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by kluedesigns
i think the mail date is 10/15 for the centers, then we get 2 months to put on the borders on the center we rec'd in the mail.
The mail date for the centers will be Oct. 15. I'm playing with the mail dates to get them worked out. Would it be a problem if the 1st round didn't have 2 months, but was shorter? That round is the smallest (obviously) and it would give us time to get it done and mailed out again to work on over the holidays. The date will be extended over the holidays with extra time due to all the holiday/family activities that take up our time. Let me know what ya'll think. I'm thinking...maybe 1st round..Dec 1, then Feb. 15..then 2 months between ....
Old 07-24-2009, 05:38 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by chewboo
i have my ideas i just have to pull the fabric for the first and if i get it done i will sign up for a second as i have it pich=ked out also we have to sign up by august 15 then when do we have to mail the center block on?
yes, you do have until 8/15 to sign up and the centers will be mailed out on Oct. 15. :D
Old 07-24-2009, 05:43 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by sandpat
The mail date for the centers will be Oct. 15. I'm playing with the mail dates to get them worked out. Would it be a problem if the 1st round didn't have 2 months, but was shorter? That round is the smallest (obviously) and it would give us time to get it done and mailed out again to work on over the holidays. The date will be extended over the holidays with extra time due to all the holiday/family activities that take up our time. Let me know what ya'll think. I'm thinking...maybe 1st round..Dec 1, then Feb. 15..then 2 months between ....
that sounds brilliant to me.
Old 07-24-2009, 05:59 PM

Sound good to me!
Old 07-24-2009, 06:15 PM

since most of us have started or are near starting our centers an earlier date is ok for me
Old 07-24-2009, 07:11 PM

I'm thinking...maybe 1st round..Dec 1, then Feb. 15..then 2 months between ....
Sounds good to me!

An option might be to say that the mailing deadline for the centres is Oct. 15th, but those who have already finished theirs can send them any time after Oct.1st.

Jan
Old 07-24-2009, 07:16 PM

I'm open to the shorter span for the first round as well as mailing early if they're done early. I'm even open to getting the sign ups closed off earlier than 8/15...seems like everyone is itching to go!!
Old 07-24-2009, 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by chewboo
i have my ideas i just have to pull the fabric for the first and if i get it done i will sign up for a second as i have it pich=ked out also we have to sign up by august 15 then when do we have to mail the center block on?
Hi there Chewboo, Klue is correct but it would really help if you and anyone else who has joined read the rules on page 1 of this topic it give all the information please, and it really helps if you print these out, so that when you receive your rounds from each other you will know what size round you need to put on.

The mailing date is October 15th 2009 for your block (1st round) to go out to the person in your Group which be assigned to you all on or near August 15th.

Elle