Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • International and USA/Canada Round Robin II GROUP INFO is OUT!! >
  • International and USA/Canada Round Robin II GROUP INFO is OUT!!

  • International and USA/Canada Round Robin II GROUP INFO is OUT!!

    Old 07-25-2009, 06:34 AM
      #521  
    Super Member
     
    chewboo's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2009
    Location: Montana
    Posts: 1,301
    Default

    i will be doing two if you need me to if not i will just save it for something else i am trying something new with the second block
    chewboo is offline  
    Old 07-25-2009, 07:18 AM
      #522  
    Super Member
     
    Butterflyspain's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2008
    Location: Torrox, Andalucia, Southern Spain
    Posts: 9,525
    Default

    Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    Elle, just to let you know.....keep my top as long as you need to.
    You have a TON of other things are are of a bit more importance than getting my center done. If you want to hold mine until after your wedding, then do the one you have coming to you IN FRONT of mine, that is fine. I can wait, honest!
    No need to rush on my account.
    I'm thinking the last one going to you is Mary's? Not sure .... but anyway, I'm sure whoever it is, they will be the same way and tell you to wait until your nuptuals are done and all your guests are gone and you can catch your breath again.
    thanks Terri you are a star, Mary has got one to send to me but I donīt think it is hers ???? anyway I will do as you say and keep your till later. I know exactly what I am going to do with yours, think you just might like it. :wink:

    Elle
    Butterflyspain is offline  
    Old 07-25-2009, 07:19 AM
      #523  
    Super Member
     
    Butterflyspain's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2008
    Location: Torrox, Andalucia, Southern Spain
    Posts: 9,525
    Default

    Originally Posted by chewboo
    thank you elle i just printed the rules and will read and study them
    Great Chewboo, at least it has given you a good idea now of how it all works.

    Elle
    Butterflyspain is offline  
    Old 07-25-2009, 07:20 AM
      #524  
    Super Member
     
    Butterflyspain's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2008
    Location: Torrox, Andalucia, Southern Spain
    Posts: 9,525
    Default

    Originally Posted by chewboo
    i will be doing two if you need me to if not i will just save it for something else i am trying something new with the second block
    thank you for offering to do 2, I am organising the Groups and I think I might need you especially if you offer to do USA.

    Elle
    Butterflyspain is offline  
    Old 07-25-2009, 07:24 AM
      #525  
    Moderator
     
    Join Date: Jan 2007
    Location: In the middle of a mess...
    Posts: 20,025
    Default

    Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
    Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    Elle, just to let you know.....keep my top as long as you need to.
    You have a TON of other things are are of a bit more importance than getting my center done. If you want to hold mine until after your wedding, then do the one you have coming to you IN FRONT of mine, that is fine. I can wait, honest!
    No need to rush on my account.
    I'm thinking the last one going to you is Mary's? Not sure .... but anyway, I'm sure whoever it is, they will be the same way and tell you to wait until your nuptuals are done and all your guests are gone and you can catch your breath again.
    thanks Terri you are a star, Mary has got one to send to me but I donīt think it is hers ???? anyway I will do as you say and keep your till later. I know exactly what I am going to do with yours, think you just might like it. :wink:

    Elle
    No worries Elle. Just take your time. Can't rush masterpieces, right? lol
    The last Round Robin I did, mine came back to me late because the person that had it.....life got in her way. No worries there. Poop happens!

    I'm in for this Round Robin for where ever you need me. I can do International OR USA/Canada or both.
    Just gotta let me know. :) :)
    tlrnhi is offline  
    Old 07-25-2009, 07:26 AM
      #526  
    Super Member
     
    Butterflyspain's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2008
    Location: Torrox, Andalucia, Southern Spain
    Posts: 9,525
    Default

    Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
    Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    Elle, just to let you know.....keep my top as long as you need to.
    You have a TON of other things are are of a bit more importance than getting my center done. If you want to hold mine until after your wedding, then do the one you have coming to you IN FRONT of mine, that is fine. I can wait, honest!
    No need to rush on my account.
    I'm thinking the last one going to you is Mary's? Not sure .... but anyway, I'm sure whoever it is, they will be the same way and tell you to wait until your nuptuals are done and all your guests are gone and you can catch your breath again.
    thanks Terri you are a star, Mary has got one to send to me but I donīt think it is hers ???? anyway I will do as you say and keep your till later. I know exactly what I am going to do with yours, think you just might like it. :wink:

    Elle
    No worries Elle. Just take your time. Can't rush masterpieces, right? lol
    The last Round Robin I did, mine came back to me late because the person that had it.....life got in her way. No worries there. Poop happens!

    I'm in for this Round Robin for where ever you need me. I can do International OR USA/Canada or both.
    Just gotta let me know. :) :)
    Thanks Terri, as you say you never know what might happen and its great that I have extra time now for you, donīt know about a masterpiece but you sure as heck are gonna like it, I just know.
    BTW I have you down for two and thanks for all your hard work as well.
    Elle
    Butterflyspain is offline  
    Old 07-25-2009, 07:28 AM
      #527  
    Moderator
     
    Join Date: Jan 2007
    Location: In the middle of a mess...
    Posts: 20,025
    Default

    Elle, I really want to be you when I am a grown up quilter. :) :)
    Your work is just awesome!

    Ok, wasn't sure if I was down for 1 or for 2. I'll do whatever. I'm really easy to get along with as long as everyone plays by MY rules. lol
    tlrnhi is offline  
    Old 07-25-2009, 07:33 AM
      #528  
    Super Member
     
    Butterflyspain's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2008
    Location: Torrox, Andalucia, Southern Spain
    Posts: 9,525
    Default

    Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    Elle, I really want to be you when I am a grown up quilter. :) :)
    Your work is just awesome!

    Ok, wasn't sure if I was down for 1 or for 2. I'll do whatever. I'm really easy to get along with as long as everyone plays by MY rules. lol
    Terri you crease me up when you say that :D :D :D

    Yes we know you want everyones quilts at the end and their stash as well.

    Ladies I am warning you now me and Patti are going to prise your quilts away from that Terri, she just loves to pat and love all of them, so far she hasnīt won :twisted:
    Butterflyspain is offline  
    Old 07-25-2009, 07:35 AM
      #529  
    Moderator
     
    Join Date: Jan 2007
    Location: In the middle of a mess...
    Posts: 20,025
    Default

    Well.....I DO have Patti's right now.
    Showed it to hubby and he LOVES it. He loves what you did to it and asked me if I could do that. I laughed hysterically at him! No way could I do that! Not in a million years!

    I would NEVER intentionally keep anyones center. Have thought about it because some beauties have passed thru here on their way back to their owners. BUT....you never know.......there's always a first time. muhahaha
    tlrnhi is offline  
    Old 07-25-2009, 07:38 AM
      #530  
    Super Member
     
    Butterflyspain's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2008
    Location: Torrox, Andalucia, Southern Spain
    Posts: 9,525
    Default

    Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    Well.....I DO have Patti's right now.
    Showed it to hubby and he LOVES it. He loves what you did to it and asked me if I could do that. I laughed hysterically at him! No way could I do that! Not in a million years!

    I would NEVER intentionally keep anyones center. Have thought about it because some beauties have passed thru here on their way back to their owners. BUT....you never know.......there's always a first time. muhahaha
    Next year when you visit me I will show you how to do that, its not nearly as difficult as you think and it grows really quickly.


    You know I havenīt seen my quilt top in ages, anyone know where it is??

    Elle
    Butterflyspain is offline  
    Related Topics
    Thread
    Thread Starter
    Forum
    Replies
    Last Post
    mary quite contrary
    Pictures
    196
    11-16-2012 09:47 AM
    JANW
    Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
    305
    07-15-2009 12:13 AM
    jstitch
    Main
    253
    04-14-2009 04:08 AM
    jstitch
    Main
    211
    02-23-2009 07:05 PM

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is On
    Trackbacks are Off
    Pingbacks are Off
    Refbacks are Off


    FREE Quilting Newsletter