Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
International and USA/Canada Round Robin II GROUP INFO is OUT!! >

International and USA/Canada Round Robin II GROUP INFO is OUT!!

International and USA/Canada Round Robin II GROUP INFO is OUT!!

Old 07-24-2009, 10:42 PM

I know you are all itching to go, but some have signed up for 2 rounds including me, I donīt want anyone pressured by having to get 2 rounds done by October 15th, but lets know what all of you with 2 rounds thinks.

For me honestly I think I need till October 15th please, my wedding is going to put me a little out of tilt with family coming over for 2 weeks, but I donīt want to have you all chopping at the bit if you all want to mail earlier, so lets hear your opinions. Thats mine for whats its worth.

Elle
Old 07-24-2009, 11:09 PM

This last IRR, we have had people mail early which wasn't a problem with some groups. BUT, as a whole, I do think that some could get confused with others mailing early.
Old 07-24-2009, 11:57 PM
Power Poster

I think the closer we stick to a schedule the better ,at least for us new ones at first.
Old 07-25-2009, 01:30 AM

I agree, some of the new ones are still debating what to do and some are fairly new quilters as well, pressure at this stage could make them change their minds. Whatcha think ?
Old 07-25-2009, 03:49 AM
Power Poster

Girls, I'm sorry, but we really can't mail much earlier. We can consider Oct. 1...maybe, but the current IRR does not finish up until Sept. 15. We can't overlap and that puts even more pressure on those of us who are participating in the current and then want to do it again.

I did open this up early and did so mainly so that there would be as much time as possible for everyone to think through and work on their centers. The center is obviously a critical element of your quilt and takes more time.

And....I haven't started mine yet :roll: :lol: :lol:
Old 07-25-2009, 03:56 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Girls, I'm sorry, but we really can't mail much earlier. We can consider Oct. 1...maybe, but the current IRR does not finish up until Sept. 15. We can't overlap and that puts even more pressure on those of us who are participating in the current and then want to do it again.

I did open this up early and did so mainly so that there would be as much time as possible for everyone to think through and work on their centers. The center is obviously a critical element of your quilt and takes more time.

And....I haven't started mine yet :roll: :lol: :lol:
I still have one more round to get to me from the last IRR and have got Terriīs to do as well so I am working full speed at the moment. Hope you all understand that we want to get started but we need to finish up the other IRR first.

Elle
Old 07-25-2009, 04:22 AM
Power Poster

Ladies as you get a moment, could you please go to page 1 and check to make sure we have your name on the list and that it has the correct group listed beside it? We are working on group assignments and want to make sure we have everyone listed correctly. Thanks!!! Let us know where I goofed up (and then please forgive me :oops: )

Old 07-25-2009, 04:39 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Ladies as you get a moment, could you please go to page 1 and check to make sure we have your name on the list and that it has the correct group listed beside it? We are working on group assignments and want to make sure we have everyone listed correctly. Thanks!!! Let us know where I goofed up (and then please forgive me :oops: )

Thanks Patti, I see one that might not be in. will PM you.
Old 07-25-2009, 06:14 AM

Elle, just to let you know.....keep my top as long as you need to.
You have a TON of other things are are of a bit more importance than getting my center done. If you want to hold mine until after your wedding, then do the one you have coming to you IN FRONT of mine, that is fine. I can wait, honest!
No need to rush on my account.
I'm thinking the last one going to you is Mary's? Not sure .... but anyway, I'm sure whoever it is, they will be the same way and tell you to wait until your nuptuals are done and all your guests are gone and you can catch your breath again.
Old 07-25-2009, 06:27 AM

thank you elle i just printed the rules and will read and study them