Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
July Secret Pal Swap Closes June 30th noon CST >

July Secret Pal Swap Closes June 30th noon CST

July Secret Pal Swap Closes June 30th noon CST

Old 07-09-2012, 08:41 PM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]347932[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]347933[/ATTACH] Look at all my goodies I got from my sp roseirish48!! I love it all 5 FQs of blue fabric a small clip board, a note pad, 4 word search books but they have crossword and suzoko also. 4 little magnetic bookmarks that are little kitties. a light to read with a small coin purse a small picture frame and a little jelly roll and bobbers for fishing and fish lures and 2 angels for my collection and a magnifying loop, a mouse for kitty and a mitt to brush him with also a glow in the dark jug saw puzzle which I have never seen before! and much more, look at the pictures. Thank you thank you thank you~!!!~
Attached Thumbnails 001-resized.jpg   002-resized.jpg  

Last edited by Lori Peercy; 07-09-2012 at 08:44 PM.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:37 PM

My Santa for Christmas in July is Juli (Gunderson). What a wonderful package she put together for me, all while on the road on vacation. A few years ago I did the same trip while driving around the country when I was laid off, and I did not buy any momentos. The postcards, pens, lush FQ's, Wall Drug Decal and combo mug rug/magnet all remind me of the wonderful time I had on my trip to South Dakota - Rushmore - Yellowstone - Sturgis, etc. And there is a package of buttons that did not make the photo because I had it next to my computer playing with it and listening to its melodic sound while I shake the bag and I completely forgot to move it to my makeshift photo studio. Isn't that vinyl tote bag with the shoes a trip? I l-o-v-e it - it's the perfect size for my crocheted baby blanket projects (working on 2 at the moment). Theres also a locking container for seed bead size items. It took me a while to figure out how to open the lids. I should have consulted my 5 yo DGD for assistance. When I DID get the hang of it, I felt so, well, for lack of a better word - 'duh'. Juli, than you so much for everything. It was a great package and I had a blast opening it all..!!! Now to try to post photos - I tried earlier with no luck. Hopefully QB.com won't be so persnickety this time.
Attached Thumbnails sp-swap-jul-12-recd.jpg   sp-swap-july12-recd-2.jpg  
Old 07-10-2012, 04:07 AM

On the right of feedback page, it does not have a link to leave feedback. What link is it?

Originally Posted by Havplenty View Post
ok way 1: type their name into the member search, go to their profile, to feedback and over to the right of screen is the link to leave feedback.

way 2: if you see their name in a thread, you can click on their feedback score and you will be taken directly to the feedback page, again over to the right is the feedback link.

i hope this makes sense.
Old 07-10-2012, 04:10 AM

I mailed out both of mine over weekend,my granddaughter is here for visit wanted to make sure didn't miss deadline while shes here. Now I can wait for my special one for those who wait!!!
Old 07-10-2012, 04:31 AM

Good Morning all! Great pkgs Lori and Sharon Anne you both hit the jackpot! Hope to get my sps pkg in the mail today, going shopping with my friend who is also a quilter so guess we'll be hitting the LQS and probably Joanns! Everyone have a wonderful day!
Old 07-10-2012, 05:27 AM

Has anyone visited the postal website lately. They have upgraded it and I can't find what I am looking for. Trying to print postage so I can mail my package but the box I have is no longer there. I have a Regional Rate Box A.

Havplenty I think it was you that said you use these boxes too, have you found them on the site?
Old 07-10-2012, 06:07 AM

Wow Lori and Sharon Anne!! You both hit the jackpot. What lovely packages!!!
Old 07-10-2012, 06:55 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Tam...Moo View Post
Those of you who do this secret pal swap every month described it like getting a Christmas present just for you - and now I can proudly say that I am the appreciative and so excited recipient of the most wonderful swap partners gift. I had to have a tooth pulled today and it really lifted my spirit when I saw a package just for me when I got home. ***Swap Partner - you really made my day so special - Thank You so so much!

I received the most amazing treasures today. I absolutely love everything. I don't have any of these fabrics, and just love them all. The handwritten note was very motivational and has enticed me to use some of all of my fabrics this next year - I can join so many swaps this year. I love the recycled magazines - some great stories and patterns. The iron on transfer will be used for Christmas gifts - his and hers pillow cases ofr my son and his wife. I love to do embroidery and crayon quilts and the buttons - I have very few buttomns and the ones you sent are so gorgeous - I may put them in a frame and display them like another quilter on this board did. [ATTACH=CONFIG]347914[/ATTACH]I canot thank you enough Secret Pal - indeed you are secret because you did not include your board name so I don't know who to send my personal thank you to - please pm me.
Tam love the cow fabric. It's sooo cute. nice swap.Mary
Old 07-10-2012, 06:58 AM

This is not there anymore, not that I have seen: "ok way 1: type their name into the member search, go to their profile, to feedback and over to the right of screen is the link to leave feedback."

The #2 option is what it was changed to: " way 2: if you see their name in a thread, you can click on their feedback score and you will be taken directly to the feedback page, again over to the right is the feedback link."
Old 07-10-2012, 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by verna2197 View Post
Has anyone visited the postal website lately. They have upgraded it and I can't find what I am looking for. Trying to print postage so I can mail my package but the box I have is no longer there. I have a Regional Rate Box A.

Havplenty I think it was you that said you use these boxes too, have you found them on the site?
they are there. first sign in then choose:
->ship a package
->Print label with postage
->Print ship label now
->type in shipping info
->under 'enter package details' choose flat rate
->Next
-> and there you are brought all of the flat rate choices. about the 9th option down will be flat rate regional A box. choose that option. presto! you have done it! good luck.

Last edited by Havplenty; 07-10-2012 at 07:31 AM.