Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
June Secret Pal Sign Up Closes May 30th at Noon >

June Secret Pal Sign Up Closes May 30th at Noon

June Secret Pal Sign Up Closes May 30th at Noon

Old 06-22-2012, 06:16 AM

Originally Posted by joejoe31 View Post
Well Iam finally sitting here without being to sick or chaos arising from the kids. I wanna thank my sp again fayzer I really wish I could load a pic but seems this board hates me ive tryed since last monday. anyways the super awesome fabric with the fairys on it was so much needed have to say from the looks of it someone needed their V8 lmao. Jess
Jess, you made me laugh. I could not figure out what you meant about "someone needed their V8." I went back and looked at the fabric again. I guess those faries were worn out from flying around all night. LOL Wanna see what we are talking about? [ATTACH=CONFIG]343875[/ATTACH] Not so sure you can see this microscopic picture.
Attached Thumbnails 3007059797704040_1.jpg  
Old 06-22-2012, 06:19 AM

Originally Posted by brenda21 View Post
Eggs definitely don't come out of bulls and I'm a city girl.....maybe Miss Rosemarys been hitting that bottle that Fayzer usually has......
Hands off my bottle!! That goes for me too. I have to sew today. Of course........I am making wonky blocks. LOL
Old 06-22-2012, 06:27 AM
Power Poster

"happy birthday auntie gail !!!!"
Old 06-22-2012, 07:09 AM

Just a quick note before I have to be away from my computer for a few days. I received an outstanding SP surprise from my partner Sara in Nevada, but I don't know her screen name to send her a PM. It was a box plump full of gardening items, lots of fabrics, a cute kitty scissors, bobbin bras, a calender for next year, a cute tape measurer, a ruler grip, chocolate that traveled well, and other things I forgot to mention. I will post pictures when I can get on my computer again. Thank you Sara for the absolutely awesome package. Mary
Old 06-22-2012, 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by LindaC View Post
Stitchingpost, I really hope you are feeling better soon
lawsonmugs, Mary he is just so cute

We are going to get a new dog after our holidays in August. It wouldn't be fair to get a little guy and then have to take him out of home while we are away. There is a lot of debating going on as to what we are going to get. I would like a smaller dog, hubby would love a Newfoundland, eldest daughter would like another lab and youngest would like a Bermese mountain dog. Youngest gets the choice and to pick the name this time as we had Barney for a year before she was born. Oldest daughter picked his name then. She was four at the time and Barney the dinosaur was the big thing then for small kids so everybody thought he was named after the dinosaur but she actually named him after Barney Rubble in the flintstones. His Irish Kennel name was Dawnbreak Ben and when he was a little pudgy pup he lived up to his name as he was awake bright and early each morning and expected everyone to be as bright eyed and bushy tailed as him.
Youngest daughter and I have been taking my SIL's small rescue dog for walks a couple of times during the week to get out for a walk as we have had dark, dreary weather again this week (what happened to the summer)
LindaC
Oh Linda, If I were you I would get a Kerry Blue Terrier...We had Dugan for 17 years and he was the love of our lives! He was sooooo smart and such a good boy! I would get another now if I were about 10 years younger! Have a wonderful holiday.
Old 06-22-2012, 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by buslady View Post
YEP!! too much info!!!! Thats OK, I feel bad that you have to wait, so glad you at least know it is on the way. I haven't been home for more than a few minutes in a week. They'll have to call the tow truck to get me out tomorrow!!

WOO HOO! THANK YOU BUSLADY IN ADVANCE. I'M MORE THAN SURE I WILL BE DELIGHTED! WILL DEFINITELY LET YOU KNOW!
Old 06-22-2012, 08:16 AM

Good day ladies,would like everyone for all your prayers, get well wishs,I feel better so far today but it only 11,lol,but thank you,I wanted to say this before I get knock out in the left field,boy some of my post were pretty bad,please forgive me for I havnt been my self,hope u understand,,but some is funny,lol
Old 06-22-2012, 09:17 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by stitchingpost View Post
Good day ladies,would like everyone for all your prayers, get well wishs,I feel better so far today but it only 11,lol,but thank you,I wanted to say this before I get knock out in the left field,boy some of my post were pretty bad,please forgive me for I havnt been my self,hope u understand,,but some is funny,lol
Glad you can laugh at yourself too. Yes you have been entertaining.LOL Glad your feeling better. Get your rest and enjoy your down time. Mary
Old 06-22-2012, 09:20 AM

LindaC....there is an interesting group in your country.....Sighthound Strolls. They adopt, foster sighthounds. They were looking for a foster family for a saluki/whippet mix....undernourished but such a pretty little miss. Willa. I would have jumped at the chance to foster her had she been in Hawaii.
Old 06-22-2012, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs View Post
"happy birthday auntie gail !!!!"
Thank you sooooooo much for the Birthday wishes for your Auntie Gail. You're such a "Good Niece."