Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
June Secret Pal Sign Up Closes May 30th at Noon >

June Secret Pal Sign Up Closes May 30th at Noon

June Secret Pal Sign Up Closes May 30th at Noon

Old 06-15-2012, 04:32 AM

Originally Posted by stitchingpost View Post
Thank you miss havplenty,I will try with this one,we look ,and. Found infor but it kept talkin bout a tree in a box an I could find none of that,and than the pic kept failin to download ,and iam at the library try in to do this and didn't know how
the 'tree in the box' icon is right between the 'globe with red x' and the 'film strip' icon when you look across the top of the quick reply box. i ususally click on the 'go advanced' button next to the 'post quick reply' button to write my message and attach a picture because it seems to work better.
Old 06-15-2012, 04:50 AM

Originally Posted by joejoe31 View Post
Well Iam off to the doctors ....WoW what a different thing to do NOT....Med seemed to react so bad Iam swelled up like a damn balloon.Ugh . I just wanted everyone know that I pulled out my file on the package I sent and wow its still not there soooo mad ....but it had a long way to go .As for all the packages coming in NICE ....love the cheerful colors .seems the kids and trying to sew latley is what keeps me going oh and god and being addicted to the QUILTING BOARD lmao. Well iam off wish me luck.....Godbless everyone and those in the states with over abundance of rain ,hail , fire , All of mother natures furrys Iam praying I do hope it lets up. Jess OH this is the package info Iam soooo mad its been since MON and its only here its supposed to be way above me wayyyyy.
jess i truly hope that you can get some relief from your doctor visit. it is no party when you are sick and acting badly to your meds.[ATTACH=CONFIG]342170[/ATTACH] i offer my prayers for a speedy recovery.

the international packages usually take 7 to 10 days to arrive. usually you will not get any delivery info once the package leaves u.s. soil when you use the p.o. for mailing. i am not sure how it works if you use another method such as ups or fedex.

mary

[ATTACH=CONFIG]342171[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails untitled-get-well-balloon.png  
Attached Images  
Old 06-15-2012, 05:38 AM

Morning everyone! My drink of choice! [ATTACH=CONFIG]342172[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails tumblr_ltyqws6sjd1r3b9xko1_500.jpg  
Old 06-15-2012, 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by crafty grammie View Post
My SP shows she received her box on Monday,but I haven't seen a post or heard from her yet. I've never seen a post on here,sure would like to know is she received it. She may be a newbie.

she could be away for a few days as well! I know how great your packages are...I got one last month and just loved it!
Old 06-15-2012, 07:19 AM

I sent my 2 packages out today. One to Almost Heaven and the other to the home state of the King!
Old 06-15-2012, 07:23 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by SharonAnne View Post
Betty Boop - Brenda Starr - great guesses, although they are: beeeeeeeeeep - wrong!!! But yes, a river IS involved. Cartoon character's sidekick and best friend is Sluggo. Now, that's giving everything away except for the firmie's contents!!!
Must be Nancy!!!!
Old 06-15-2012, 07:49 AM

Miss krystyna,I thinkyou must of been dippin those olives in the volka,and went fishin the day you sent lawsonmugs box out to her,I just know those seahorse earrings and the jams and that mug apron pattern was to come to the bluegrees st,lol just kiding but I would lovvvvveee to know where the mug apron patteren came from,I neeeedddd it bad and I mean bad
Old 06-15-2012, 07:53 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by stitchingpost View Post
Miss krystyna,I thinkyou must of been dippin those olives in the volka,and went fishin the day you sent lawsonmugs box out to her,I just know those seahorse earrings and the jams and that mug apron pattern was to come to the bluegrees st,lol just kiding but I would lovvvvveee to know where the mug apron patteren came from,I neeeedddd it bad and I mean bad
No matter how bad you need it your not getting any of it!!!!lol
Old 06-15-2012, 07:53 AM

I know ,I know I didn't have my glasses on,I ment the bluegrass st
Old 06-15-2012, 07:57 AM
Power Poster

It was cute though.