Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
June Secret Pal Swap closes May 31 4pm CST >

June Secret Pal Swap closes May 31 4pm CST

June Secret Pal Swap closes May 31 4pm CST

Old 06-23-2014, 09:07 AM

Here are the swappers who have not received or I have not gotten a message that they received....
Jclinganrey - mailed to you 6-21
nancyw - mailed to you 6-14
Quercus Rubra - mailed to you 6-20
tumrub - mailed to you 6-16
twinkie - mailed to you 6-16
If your name is on this list and you HAVE received your package please send me a message asap. Trying to close June to start July. Thanks, Lori
Here is the link for July
http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t248932.html
Old 06-23-2014, 10:38 AM

One has been delivered and the other is out for delivery. :-)
Old 06-23-2014, 10:47 AM

Dear Hav4boys (Kathy M.) Your gift box came on a day that I most needed it. It hit on right on the money from my list. The book is one of his that I haven't read it and will be joining the night time reading stack next to the bed.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]480149[/ATTACH]

Kathy sent me a wonderful assortments of goodies. Two large folds of muslin in natural & bleached, a pretty large scale flora print in soft muted tones. The FQ of a golden leaf print will nicely blend into a project with the flora print. I also got a meduim bright multi-colored fq in a clam shell print a small scale of petite roses on a white background that has a delicate and dainty feel to in and a wonderful red on white fq with vines & flowers on it and a mini charm pack of "Old Glory Gatherings". For my hand work projects she sent me a pack of John James needles, a much wanted dritz thimble (yea!!) and handful of DMC flosses in some wonderful colors, 2 spools of varigated threads that I didn't have. I small strawberry pin cushion kit, 2 pairs of R,W & B anklet socks, a James Pattern Book, a "Quilting for Christmas" Magazine, "Quiltmaker Magazine and a "Home for the Harvest" book that is chalked full of great projects set for Autumn (my favorite time of year), a homemade scrubby and a nice big jar of her homemade laundry soap that I can't wait to try out. WOW - she even found a minute in her hectic house of choas to pin me a hand written not.

Thank You Kathy for the great package.

Tricia
Attached Thumbnails tricia-006.jpg  
Old 06-23-2014, 01:02 PM

Default You are welcome

Tricia,

You are welcome. Wish I had time to make more homemade stuff but I ran out of time. So glad you like it all. Please feel free to pass on anything you cannot use. Enjoy!

Originally Posted by Quercus Rubra View Post
Dear Hav4boys (Kathy M.) Your gift box came on a day that I most needed it. It hit on right on the money from my list. The book is one of his that I haven't read it and will be joining the night time reading stack next to the bed.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]480149[/ATTACH]

Kathy sent me a wonderful assortments of goodies. Two large folds of muslin in natural & bleached, a pretty large scale flora print in soft muted tones. The FQ of a golden leaf print will nicely blend into a project with the flora print. I also got a meduim bright multi-colored fq in a clam shell print a small scale of petite roses on a white background that has a delicate and dainty feel to in and a wonderful red on white fq with vines & flowers on it and a mini charm pack of "Old Glory Gatherings". For my hand work projects she sent me a pack of John James needles, a much wanted dritz thimble (yea!!) and handful of DMC flosses in some wonderful colors, 2 spools of varigated threads that I didn't have. I small strawberry pin cushion kit, 2 pairs of R,W & B anklet socks, a James Pattern Book, a "Quilting for Christmas" Magazine, "Quiltmaker Magazine and a "Home for the Harvest" book that is chalked full of great projects set for Autumn (my favorite time of year), a homemade scrubby and a nice big jar of her homemade laundry soap that I can't wait to try out. WOW - she even found a minute in her hectic house of choas to pin me a hand written not.

Thank You Kathy for the great package.

Tricia
Old 06-23-2014, 03:11 PM

Secret Pal gift #2 was deliveredat 3:41 pm. Woo hoo.
Old 06-23-2014, 03:36 PM

Awesome! Another one off the bench. Nice package.
Old 06-23-2014, 11:54 PM

Default I finally figured it out.

I finally figured out how to leave feedback on Ladybug 1938. Im proud to announce that I left her positive feedback. ))

Because of my bad vision....I was not able to see the little blue number that I was supposed to click on and my daughter found it for me. Now...,because I was able to do it tonight...doesnt mean that I will remember how to do it again. But...I will try to remember. )))

Thank you again Ladybug 1938 for such a wonderful package.
Old 06-24-2014, 01:37 AM
Power Poster

Lori, I still as of yesterday afternoon, I had not received my SP package. Will check at the post office again today. Perhaps the sender could check the delivery confirmation number. Thanks
Old 06-24-2014, 06:20 AM

Originally Posted by Airwick156 View Post
I finally figured out how to leave feedback
Thanks for the reminder - I nearly forgot!
Old 06-24-2014, 02:16 PM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]480255[/ATTACH]
Here is the package I sent to JCLinganrey. I see it was delivered at 3:41 PM on 23JUN14. There was not a lot written on her list, so I did the best I could. I loved the map material and the blue and white ocean ad material. I looked at her pictures of the lovely quilts she has made and was sure she could do something with it. I also included 7 FQ, a soft thimble, a notepad, a homemade dish scrubbie and my homemade laundry soap. 4 quilting books and a quilting magazine. Last but not least, a quilting needle threader.
Attached Thumbnails 20140621_103335.jpg