Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
March Fat Quarter Swap! this months theme is: Spring Flowers! >

March Fat Quarter Swap! this months theme is: Spring Flowers!

March Fat Quarter Swap! this months theme is: Spring Flowers!

Old 03-14-2015, 04:18 PM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]513603[/ATTACH]These are the adorable easter fabrics that I got from Kiffie. Thanks so much-might use some in a dress for the granddaughter-you know just because I never make her anything LOL!
Attached Thumbnails 0312151914.jpg  
Old 03-14-2015, 04:31 PM

Oh Miss Brat- I am so sorry that someone is so perfect that they can't understand that the rest of us are just mere mortals and things happen and sometimes there is not anything you can do about it that they need to criticize everything. This is all supposed to be for fun and to make new friends and help each other out. I think you did a great job- I do not think it is a task I could undertake-I am not perfect either. I have enjoyed your being our hostess and your posts. I am sorry that you got treated this way. Had my say- Just sayin
Old 03-15-2015, 01:16 AM

Originally Posted by Patchesnposies View Post
LOL Kiffie, you are a hoot.

Don't be too upset at hubby, I am just fine with what you sent to me. I also ordered a bit of fabric that will go well with yours and it's all good. No worries. Tell your DH he can come out of hiding now. I have all I need!
Lol!!
Um, I can't tell him to come out of hiding, because then I'd have to tell him WHY he's supposedly in hiding...lol.. Though he's so used to me and my teasing, he'd probably just say, "I think I'll stay hiding..to avoid my wife!"
Haha..
K
Old 03-15-2015, 07:37 AM

Gosh, Kif, now your DH has gone and taken this whole thing too far. Not only did he mess things up at YOUR house, he has come all the way down here and HIDDEN the Easter fabrics you sent me! I got up today, sent everyone off to church so I could get some things done, went to take pictures of the Easter FQ's to post and cannot find them anywhere.

Vanished.

Gone.

Disappeared.

It couldn't have been anything I did. Therefore it has to be that varmint of yours! Ask him if he remembers where he hid them!
Old 03-15-2015, 08:08 AM

OH NO bet he was in my house too! except that rascal has made a mess out of it! the living room the kitchen argh ask him please what was he thinking? socks a shirt on the coffee table with saltines and orange peels really? what was he thinking? oh he was thinking he was going to take it all out at once was he? get on over here you silly man! Andale Andale! (spell check).

love that sea shell fabric forgive me for forgetting but what are you making Patches and will you share it when your done with us? love to see it! love to see everything you guys make so if you have been working on something this month why not share it with us? we want a pic! today is a busy day for me but tomorrow.. I am home. alone. all by myself. not going anywhere. did I say CHRISTMAS is what it feels like? yes yes it does!

thank again for saying such nice things about what I have done. I tried. its all I can say. I love you guys and hope you continue swapping. I will be in the mug rug swap and round robin in the block of the month category so pop on in an say hi to me and the gang anytime! I have a partner in the mug rug swap to help me with signups so no one gets left out and well.. that should bring a lot of smiles and more confidence. I will take it! Ctyankee is a great swapper and a kind woman. I hope you give it a try next month. it will be a fun spring mug rug time!
Old 03-15-2015, 01:28 PM

Thanks to WMUTEACH for the FQ spring Swap. Love the fabrics.
Old 03-15-2015, 02:46 PM

Wow!
I sure wish my hubby used ALL of that excess energy he has to do some CLEANING around here!
And he's fast, too...from Texas to New Mexico back to Texas (or did he head from NM up to Wyoming??..) And magically that lil, er medium sized, varmint is back here in Texas. Reclined on the other end of our couch with the race on...Acting as if he's just been hanging out..
He's GOOD... (term used loosely).

Kif
Old 03-15-2015, 06:04 PM

FOUND 'EM, FOUND 'EM, FOUND 'EM!!!! LOL

Tucked away exactly where I put them. Will post pictures soon..........before I lose them again!
Old 03-16-2015, 09:15 AM

secret hiding places huh Patches? like in front of your nose? I have those all over. the coffee table for me is the greatest hiding place. I look nope not here.. then search the dinner table, nope, the purse, nope the sewing room? nope and sit down on the couch to think. stop thinking. its lost. til I go get the controller then ah ha! there it is. why didn't I see it the first time? think God and the angels in heaven sit there and laugh at me right and left. the big joke in heaven: Linda and here ability to misplace things daily, hourly.. yup. memory? all the time. see they get a good kick out of this apparently since they haven't fixed it yet. still waiting. one day I will wake up and my mind will be mine again. wishful thinking!
Old 03-16-2015, 10:23 AM

Here are the oh-so-cute Easter Fabrics that Miss Kiff sent to me. I had tucked them safely away in a little basket until I could get a picture taken and then promptly forgot where I put them. sigh. It's rough getting old......

[ATTACH=CONFIG]513865[/ATTACH]

Thanks, Kiffie! I LOVE these! I'll be sending your tracking number in about an hour. Off to the PO!
Attached Thumbnails 100_8673.jpg