Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed >

March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

Old 03-11-2011, 05:17 PM

Ok, ladies and gents, sound like you are all either having fun(and great food) at the bench, or receiving awesome packages! Thnaks to Theresa, fidgety, I am not sitting on the bench this month (except for awesome company of course). She sent the most adorable mouse pin cushion/needle, bobbin holder, it is so neat and done in one of my favorite colors! The little finger pin cushion will come on handy as I sew down the binding, and I love the fossil fern fabric and the measuring tape. Thanks so much! Ah, forgot to say that the pattern for the table runner only needs three FQs, how cool is that considering that I have many :mrgreen: :thumbup:
Thank you so much, fidgety, for putting this special package for me.

P.S. My husband was very impressed with the workmanship on the cute mouse, and how could he not? :!: ;-)

Sorry,pic is a little dark.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]131916[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-131911.jpe  
Old 03-11-2011, 05:20 PM

Great squishie lucky you
Originally Posted by candi
Ok, ladies and gents, sound like you are all either having fun(and great food) at the bench, or receiving awesome packages! Thnaks to Theresa, fidgety, I am not sitting on the bench this month (except for awesome company of course). She sent the most adorable mouse pin cushion/needle, bobbin holder, it is so neat and done in one of my favorite colors! The little finger pin cushion will come on handy as I sew down the binding, and I love the fossil fern fabric and the measuring tape. Thanks so much! Ah, forgot to say that the pattern for the table runner only needs three FQs, how cool is that considering that I have many :mrgreen: :thumbup:

P.S. My husband was very impressed with the workmanship on the cute mouse, and how could he not? :!: ;-)
:lol:
Old 03-11-2011, 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by candi

Very nice, Candi! That little mouse is darling!
Old 03-11-2011, 05:33 PM

I was thinking of heading down to the bench to sit with all of you but stopped to check my mail and there it was, a package from Pomlover! Such a wonderful bx just full all the way to the top with 2 books (I haven't read) some hot chocolate, an EASTER BUNNY, eggs with goodies in them, a small pair of scissors, 3 fat quarters with can you believe it? CATS. How did she know I was saving up fat quarters to make a quilt with cats, cats and more cats on it? Also sent a jig saw puzzle to put together and 2 really cute mug rugs chaped like easter eggs and the cutest pin cushion that lookd just like Nemo! Thank you Pomlover I loved everything and the chocolate is still intact, meaning the bunny still has his head on! I also pm'd Kathy and told her thank you and will send one to Susanne as well.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-132517.jpe  
Old 03-11-2011, 05:39 PM

Just received a wonderful package from Joanne, dyer804, and I love everything. I took a picture and will try to post it in the morning when I am not tiered. She sent a wonderful magazine, do not have this one, fat quarters that are beautiful. A beautiful cross stitched book mark, I use to do counted cross stitch but my eyes are not that good anymore. A candy bar, that has not been touched yet. Trying to build will power, Hot chocolate mix, and a whole lot of hearts to applicae on things. Will probably use some of them as labels. I just love everything. Thank you so much Joanne.
Old 03-11-2011, 05:39 PM

Awesome package Lori :)
Old 03-11-2011, 05:40 PM

Candi~I have one of your mouse's cousins from Fidgety...mine is brown and gold batiks :) :)
Old 03-11-2011, 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
I was thinking of heading down to the bench to sit with all of you but stopped to check my mail and there it was, a package from Pomlover! Such a wonderful bx just full all the way to the top with 2 books (I haven't read) some hot chocolate, an EASTER BUNNY, eggs with goodies in them, a small pair of scissors, 3 fat quarters with can you believe it? CATS. How did she know I was saving up fat quarters to make a quilt with cats, cats and more cats on it? Also sent a jig saw puzzle to put together and 2 really cute mug rugs chaped like easter eggs and the cutest pin cushion that lookd just like Nemo! Thank you Pomlover I loved everything and the chocolate is still intact, meaning the bunny still has his head on! I also pm'd Kathy and told her thank you and will send one to Susanne as well.
Awww... looks like your Easter basket came early! How wonderful!

I'm not ready to sit on the bench yet... with my package just going out tomorrow, I haven't even had time to think about the one coming to me!! The mailing deadline is very soon, so it won't be long now for the rest of us! : )
Old 03-11-2011, 05:42 PM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

I got my special package today. Thank you TCharlie! You are awesome. I love all of it. I really needed a new pair of thread Clippers, how did you know? :D
Attached Thumbnails attachment-134126.jpe  
Old 03-11-2011, 05:52 PM

Oh cute package Carrie...love the smiley faces :)...memories of being a teenager LOL