Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II >

MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Old 10-11-2011, 02:24 PM

cindy what a sweet little dog!!!What kind is it? Looks like a pomerian.
Old 10-11-2011, 03:02 PM

She's a Pom-Chi. Pomeranian and Chihuahua. And she's about 14 weeks old. 2 lbs, 10 ounces of bounce and wiggle!
Old 10-11-2011, 05:15 PM

Hi Donna, shipping tomorrow, your 2 blocks are so pretty. I hope you think so too. I didn't take a pic. of them so you will have to post them.
How are you feeling these days? Pain all gone?[img]http://www.pic4ever.com/images/greenstars.gif[/img] sure hope so.
Shirley/Tn./jigs1354
Old 10-11-2011, 06:54 PM

Jigs you always have the cutest smiley faces!
Old 10-11-2011, 06:58 PM

Just received the grandest block from SarahFitz :!: :!: :!:

It will go great in the transportation quilt. She also sent some extra fabric to make another block or two. WOW :!: :!: :!:

Thank you so much. I am behind in the picture area. Will try to post this weekend.

Thanks again for all the work and extras :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Old 10-12-2011, 05:19 AM

Originally Posted by CindyLuella
She's a Pom-Chi. Pomeranian and Chihuahua. And she's about 14 weeks old. 2 lbs, 10 ounces of bounce and wiggle!
She is adorable!!! I have a pom zoey she is 5 pounds of love.... 6 years old and spoiled rotten,enjoy her.
Old 10-12-2011, 07:08 AM

I love them too. Thanks to a very nice lady.[img]http://www.pic4ever.com/images/2gwb921.gif[/img]
jigs

Originally Posted by shnnn
Jigs you always have the cutest smiley faces!
Old 10-12-2011, 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by Corry
I have been playing catch up reading the last 5 or 6 pages of messages and looking at the beautiful photos of blocks. Beautiful blocks!!
I have been out of town this past week. My daughter had her baby early and I drove up to north Florida to see her. She was supposed to go in today the 10th for a c section and I was going to be there with her and stay for a week but the baby changed those plans...lol. She was born several days early but she is fine and cute as a button.
I did not stay for a week as planned and came back early. Nothing about this trip went as planned...lol. I was not doing well sitting up there at the hospital with no where to rest or sleep. My legs and feet swelled up horribly. There was not a motel room to be had anywhere in Daytona. There is some kind of something going on up there and every place is booked up so I had to sit in a chair and sleep. got my neck all kinked.
My daughter had been staying with a friend while her place was being worked on. They had a water pipe broke while she was gone and now all the floors are being replaced so I could not stay there as planned. I finally decided to come home. Yesterday I tried to drive home with no sleep for 2 days....that was fun. I had to stop twice and take a nap cause I was falling asleep at the wheel. i was never so glad to get home!! I had been calling my hubby and finally he woke up around 8:00 and I told him I was on my way but could not stay awake so he talked to me on the cell phone for 125 miles and pulled in the drive way.
Don't know if I could have made it without him. My feet and legs were so swelled when I got out of the car I could hardly walk and he helped me in the house and needless to say I went right to bed!
I am so happy to be home. Like dorothy says...There is no place like home. I am catching up on my computer groups and going to even try to finish some blocks today that I owe to some of you. Hoping to get some in the mail tomorrow. The baby and my daughter will come sometime next week to stay with me for about 4 weeks till her hubby gets their house done. Well that is an update on me. I am going to get off here and get going on these blocks and will catch ya'll later.

HUGS
Corry
Daytona, more and likely it was Biker Octoberfest lots of Bikers in town that week!
Congrats on the new grandbaby...

Glad to hear that Robert is back home and hoping he feeling better...
Old 10-12-2011, 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by jigs1354
Hi Donna, shipping tomorrow, your 2 blocks are so pretty. I hope you think so too. I didn't take a pic. of them so you will have to post them.
How are you feeling these days? Pain all gone?[img]http://www.pic4ever.com/images/greenstars.gif[/img] sure hope so.
Shirley/Tn./jigs1354
I' m doing ok, the weather is kind was kind of yucky this past weekend, so my back gave me a little bit of a fit, but nothing compared to before the last two injections, so, I'm doing well. And I know I will love the blocks...

Thanks for asking!
God Bless
Old 10-12-2011, 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by CindyLuella
Oh my what a cutie!