Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll >

Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll

Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll

Old 10-20-2013, 11:44 AM

oh heck no more snow for now ok? I am scared to walk on it limited balance and can't wear good snow shoes because they are too heavy. I have to wear those super super light weight ked like shoes or moccasins. hard to get a good grip on the snow with that!

Finished one table runner today, quilted, bound .. DONE! yahoo.. best get my tail over to the table and work on number 2! getting a bit tired, maybe just cut it today? oh wait football is about to start.. maybe not that tired. I don't care to watch sports if I don't have to. yuck.
Old 10-20-2013, 01:00 PM

I received my blocks from Country-Girl yesterday - very nice..love the colors. Thanks a bunch.. Here's a pic of it..
[ATTACH=CONFIG]442303[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails oct-13-bee-blk-country-girl.jpg  
Old 10-20-2013, 01:31 PM

No fair, Cowgirl was at least just a state away, and now she is close to you, that's not fair.....and whaaaaaaaa.
I am posting some pics of the Virgina Star Firechief and let me tell you it is AWESOME and it defiantly is Fabulouso.
Also, post the water colored Hummer and a wall hanger that is almost done for someone in OK.
R
Attached Thumbnails sdc10006.jpg   sdc10008.jpg   sdc10009.jpg   sdc10011.jpg   sdc10012.jpg  

Old 10-20-2013, 01:33 PM

More Pics....
Attached Thumbnails sdc10015.jpg   sdc10014.jpg  
Old 10-20-2013, 02:03 PM

LOLO, I know R, isn't that just a shame!? It's funny how on the map it doesn't look that far between us...lolo You sure have some pretty blocks there.. LOVE, love, love the hummer.
Old 10-21-2013, 05:15 AM

ok who needs my mail to for that horse? I love that fabric!! but I don't live in OK!!! oh nooooooo!!! It has to come to WY!!!! I am sure of this by the way

This morning I was serenaded by the neighbors little yorkie which in itself isn't horrible unfortunately it wanted me to GET up at 5 and its not my morning I have to get up. After barking nicely at my front door for his morning treat continually at 5:20 I got up and gave in. argh pirates. here is your darned cookie now GO AWAY. its 32. He has this little coat on and well.. I pet him a few times and he happily snarfled hs cookie and ran away. Phew. he lives down the street actually and normally we are up with him but this was MY sleep in day!! ok my fault I feed him. shush up he is adorable super adorable. looks like he is always grinning at you with those pony tail ears (remember when your mom put them up on the sides of your head so they flopped around like pom poms? those kind of ears and bangs almost in his eyes so.. oh heck have another cookie. (its a trick I know they do this so I will feed their dog and cut back on their own food bills lol). oh wait, they have THREE of those dogs, large, medium and itty bitty scared in his pants small.. and they all tromps over here during the day. and the other neighbors.. well they have an old jack Russell who comes to visit also. and he is adorable too. see.. I don't need to get a dog, I have plenty to pick from throughout my day .. lucky me I think. but well its 7 am and I am raring to go with no party to attend. sigh.
Old 10-21-2013, 05:26 AM

Default QB BOM Memory

Good morning everyone! Cold and sunny in NYC. This is a fabulous swap. Here is a quilt you helped me with, when I was
a beginner. Now, I'm an advanced beginner!
Attached Thumbnails maple-leaves-qb-bom.jpg  
Old 10-21-2013, 06:43 AM

Can you believe it has been three years when I started and met you and Jean and all kinds of great people like Missywigglewings, Morning coffee girl, bibliostone, and so many more.
That quilt NY DIva is still beautiful as when you made it. you really have come a long way, especially the one you sent me the pic of today. Beautiful and amazing.
Good Morning everyone.
Roberto Fabulouso
Old 10-21-2013, 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm View Post
Good morning everyone! Cold and sunny in NYC. This is a fabulous swap. Here is a quilt you helped me with, when I was
a beginner. Now, I'm an advanced beginner!
Beautiful! One of those leaves is mine, and it was from when I was a beginner too! Glad to see it put to good use.
Old 10-21-2013, 03:01 PM

Default October 2013 Swap Black

I sure do like all the pretty blocks posted. It looks like you have really outdone yourselves.

Here's the block I made my partner dfelker. I see she hasn't been on the board since names were assigned. I hope she's doing well. I hope to see her back on here soon. My block went out on the 15th. I don't know if she received it or not. Sadly, I forgot to put a tracking number on it. I guess, I will just have to wait and see if she tells me she received it. I really enjoy making it. Her theme is "Black is the new White". (Meaning the negative space should be predominantly black.)
Attached Thumbnails judith1005-u36054-albums17593-441309.jpg