Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 43 of 98 FirstFirst ... 33 42 43 44 53 93 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 2447

Thread: Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll

cjr
    Recieved a beautiful Texas Ranch house from lptexas. I just love it. Will look great in my buildings quilt. It came in the mail yesterday. Thank you so much
    www.etsy.com/shop/quiltinglycaroline

Dotty Diva,

I love my Birthday present. Start spreading the new. New york, New York! Just love it.
    You are such a great friend. Thank you! Hello to Rob and Molly and Lily!
    Hugs
    R
    Robert F Brazell
    For the Love of Quilting
    Arlington, WA

Robert wowsa you have some beautiful blocks (just checked out your albums) you must be very proud of your hard work! cute adorable dog btw.. I think I might need him more than I need a quilt block.. hum hows about a yorkie for one of those? adorable little doggies.. surely my neighbor wont mind at all. grin..

I wish I knew how to do the blocks you like btw I do pieced only my applique is not grand at all. well it works in wall hangings but wouldn't put it in a quilt for sure . darned!

my Kelly what color block would you so desire? surely it will frazzle me to pieces to pick away. I got time too!
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Oksewnsew View Post
    Boy!! all I can say to that is you're sure easy, Robert.....
    I might be easy, but I AM NOT CHEAP!........Smile
    Robert F Brazell
    For the Love of Quilting
    Arlington, WA

Quote Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
    Robert wowsa you have some beautiful blocks (just checked out your albums) you must be very proud of your hard work! cute adorable dog btw.. I think I might need him more than I need a quilt block.. hum hows about a yorkie for one of those? adorable little doggies.. surely my neighbor wont mind at all. grin..

I wish I knew how to do the blocks you like btw I do pieced only my applique is not grand at all. well it works in wall hangings but wouldn't put it in a quilt for sure . darned!

my Kelly what color block would you so desire? surely it will frazzle me to pieces to pick away. I got time too!
    Well I know what blocks I will make for you. PM me.
    R
    Robert F Brazell
    For the Love of Quilting
    Arlington, WA

Quote Originally Posted by rfbrazell View Post
    I might be easy, but I AM NOT CHEAP!........Smile
    OH yehhhh, rrrriiiiggghhtttt.....waaaahaaahahha

Quote Originally Posted by Oksewnsew View Post
    OH yehhhh, rrrriiiiggghhtttt.....waaaahaaahahha
    Dang. I guess you do know me.......MY FRIEND!.
    tREAT COMING YOUR WAY HOPE FULLY THIS WEEKEND.
    Robert F Brazell
    For the Love of Quilting
    Arlington, WA

Oh my goodness, be still my heart...You are just too good to me.. I'm working on your goodies.. Everytime I think I'll seal it, I think of something else. ;o)

Blog Entries
    Ok.....had a little pothole in mee road of life and blocks didn't get mailed....going in the post tomorrow for sure!!!
    The only gift is a portion of thyself.....Ralph Waldo Emerson

Have you posted an updated list of participants? The list I have is so out of date...
    ~ I'm a Blessed Nanna to 2 Grandsons & 5 Granddaughters ~
    ~ I'm a Blessed Mom to DS & DDIL, DD & DSIL ~
    ~ Mom to 3 cats, Callie, Buddy & Daisy ~
    ~ God Bless the USA ~ ~ God Bless Our Troops ~

i would love to see what everyone is collecting. Makes it easy to offer a side swap. Can anyone help?
    Dotty in NYC

Well to answer the 1st question - the list of partners will be posted later tonite - as far as participants, that's the only list posted. Question 2 - I only have a partial list of what everyone's themes are. I will try to post that later, and maybe ones that haven't let me know what their theme is, will then.

Hope this answers your questions.. ;o)

Jean

I have assured Susan Sanders I will get her block out to her no later than Monday. May I be publicly flogged if it's any later than that!

Sorry Susan! Where did February go?!
    The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow. Do good anyway.

Boomerangs and BOM Blocks: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...19-albums.html

Hi again Roberto,

My next big to do is to actually meet our wonderful president. We have been chatting via email, and we both have agreed we will meet nearby at a Cracker Barrel restaurant to much and share smiles. Bad weather, my inexperience at driving with snow and ice, and then I got a nasty case of bronchitis.....lol!!!!

Know exactly how you feel with the small spaces.......I am definitely in organizing mode. Tom is making our little itty bitty closet in my new sewing room into a big set of shelves, which will help with storage lol!!!!!!!

Looking forward to better weather...we had a peek of two good days with spring like temps, but now Mother Nature is reminding us that SHE is in charge and is bringing another round of sleet and cold temperatures......
    Yay for March!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rfbrazell View Post
    Well maybe I need to take lessons from you and the small room. I am in the same predicament. I used the attic bedroom for the last 7 years great space shelves just like in the fabric shop for my bolts of fabric lots of space, a big table for cutting. Now I have a 10x10 small bedroom on the first floor. Not much ( really) not much space. one 6 foot table and totes all around the room. The Doc said no more stairs because of the passing out. Making the best of it. I wish I could knock a wall out.....lLOL.

Seahawks are flying niners are still digging for gold................LOL.
    Secretly I am a Bronco fan, but because I live in WA I had to cheer for Seahawks.
    I'm glad you like it back there. Have you hooked up with Madam President Jean yet?

Stay warm!
    Hugs
    Robert
    Theressa
    Cowgirlquilter

These are so filled with personality!!!!! Love them!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scrapper View Post
    LOL. It was my lucky month...

Robert, here are your blocks. I had some "technical difficulties"....so it took a little bit to get there heehee...now just to sew them down so those little puppies don't run away....I hope the colors show true.....shades of gray....on turquoise

Attachment 463737Attachment 463736
    Theressa
    Cowgirlquilter

OK, Peeps, the partner list is posted. I tried to get it posted late last nite but I kinda had eye disabilities...lol I had an eye exam yesterday afternoon and of course they dilated my eyes, I was a little eye challenged.. It took me 4+ hrs to get things arranged..hard to see! I did get the list done, just not posted. 'Well it are posted now.' Let's make March a fun swap, everyone contact their partners...

Your Fearless Leader
    Jean

Heads up. Our Roberto Fabuloso and his Cathy are celebrating their wedding anniversary on March 17. Let's bombard them with good wishes.
    Dotty in NYC

My February partner should receive her block today -- I mailed it Wednesday. Maybe I'll receive hers today, too -- that would be a good start to the month.

Now I'm going to mosey on over and find out who my March partner will be.

Quote Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm View Post
    Heads up. Our Roberto Fabuloso and his Cathy are celebrating their wedding anniversary on March 17. Let's bombard them with good wishes.
    OK Diva!
    You are such a GREAT FRIEND! Thanks for remembering us. March 17. Last year Dot and Jean asked the swappers who wanted to make a St Patricks block and they made a top for a 40 anniversary quilt. We treasure it. I will send a couple of Pics of it. It's going to the Long Arm quilter to finish. It's too big for me to get it under the sewing machine.
    This board is a Family!
    Thank you all.
    R and C
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Robert F Brazell
    For the Love of Quilting
    Arlington, WA

Quote Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
    boy oh boy 20.00!!! are you higher than a kite?? yes yes you are! you know me. I work for free and that is my final offer. so when your life gets slow (ha HA!) we will be trading on up.

J I mailed your blocks today hope you like them. Amazingly it was tougher than I thought! those are only simple squares, put together in simple simple blocks yet I had a tough time getting that perfect 12.5 inches. I had 12.8 inches on one corner drove me CRAZY. so I have mailed to you my news blocks and hope and pray that they are what you were hoping for. crossing fingers and toes right now!
    So I think we have a Watergate conspiracy on our hands. LOL
    So Elisabrat I am pming you.
    Yeah
    R
    Robert F Brazell
    For the Love of Quilting
    Arlington, WA

I have connected with Elisbrat and sent her the pattern and details.
    Yeah
    R
    Robert F Brazell
    For the Love of Quilting
    Arlington, WA

I have just sent my partner an email, will let you know when I hear from her.

Hugs,
    Cajun

Well I figured since you and Brat are conspiring against me, I'd pull a fast one and just pair ya'all this month...LOLOLO

Also, I'd like to welcome a couple new ladies that have joined the swap. Welcome Hairquilt (Carolyn) from Arkansas, and Kvineyard97 (Krysta) from Oklahoma. Krysta is Jvineyard's daughter. Carolyn's theme is Reproduction prints, and Krysta likes 'sampler and colors are the rainbow'. So make them welcome and hope they enjoy it too.

On a sad note tho, we've lost a few of our members during February - due to illness, over-booked, etc. Beaqlter, Chickadeee55, Difergie, Judith 1005, Quiltaddiction, & Susan Sanders. I'm sorry to see them go, but maybe sometime they'll be back.

Hope everyone makes contact and keeps with the schedule this month...The blocks don't take that long to make, do them early in the month and move on.. Happy stitchin'....

Jean

Blog Entries
    I sent a pm to my March partner My.sewingroom . I look forward to hearing back, and planning a new quilt block.
    "Sometimes it's OK if the only thing you did today was breathe."
    Good friends are right there with you.

Susan

Blog Entries
    Received my February block from my partner. Thanks Dorthy its awesome. Looking forward to meeting my March partner.
    Have an awesome day!

Page 43 of 98 FirstFirst ... 33 42 43 44 53 93 ... LastLast