Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll >

Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll

Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll

Old 12-02-2013, 10:28 AM

Also Madam President......! It is December and us quilters are busy as you know! So swappers give us a chance to respond like Jean said.........Yeah
R

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew View Post
I will address the first concern first. The correct spelling is: atpegsquiltstudio. Just give her some time to ans. She seems to be busy, but does eventually contact her partner.

Second:
cowgirlquilter is correct. She is on the member list. Some people just don't get on their computers as much as others do. Please give them some time to respond. Me? my computer is on all day, I check it quite often as I walk by, but think that comes from working in front of a computer for many years!

Give your partners some time to answer. IF, you haven't heard anything in a week, send them another message, just in case. If it comes right down to it, I will swap with those that don't hear anything.

We're buried in FOG this morning, hit just after dark last nite. It's supposed to be gone by 10 or 11... THEN, cold moves in late tomorrow, and sleet and SNOW (I hope, hope, hope) Thurs & Friday. Keep your fingers crossed..hee hee

Jean
Old 12-02-2013, 11:40 AM

Thanks Jean & Robert......

Cowgirlquilter's box is full and not accepting new emails.........guess I just wait and see........

Thanks!

Originally Posted by rfbrazell View Post
Also Madam President......! It is December and us quilters are busy as you know! So swappers give us a chance to respond like Jean said.........Yeah
R
Old 12-02-2013, 11:42 AM

Message sent to my partner, and open to a few side swaps!
Old 12-02-2013, 02:17 PM
Power Poster

Thanks all. Some of us are just so darn inpatient aren't we? lol..... Actually, I just wanted to make sure I was contacting the correct person. Plus, and that is a big plus, I have short term memory problems. That is a little gift to me from lupus, and sjogren's. Gee, I hope we aren't expecting extreme cold or snow. I hadn't checked the weather today.
Old 12-02-2013, 02:42 PM

I just rec'd two wonderful Depression blocks from my Nov partner wanabquilter. I'll post pix soon. Thanks so much for swapping with me! I've also been in touch with my Dec partner so all is very good!
Old 12-02-2013, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by Scrapper View Post
Thanks Jean & Robert......

Cowgirlquilter's box is full and not accepting new emails.........guess I just wait and see........

Thanks!
Scrapper, I sent you a message earlier today, and have just now fixed the full inbox. My apologies........soon as I hear from you regarding your preferences, I will get going on a block! Yeehaw!
Old 12-02-2013, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
You can take all the snow we are supposed to get oksewnsew! the next three days are going to hit a HIGH of 8.
We're booked for a high of 3 tomorrow. We started out this morning at 37F (7am) and when I left school at 3:40 (I ran away early), we were in the 6-8F range with almost 5" on the ground. The rain during the 37F time period froze and it was a nasty whiteout mess to drive through (which is why I left early).
Old 12-02-2013, 05:25 PM

My partner and I have exchanged PMs. Sounds like her block will be a fun challenge for me!

Can anyone explain to me what "Civil War fabrics" are? Would that be blue and gray (or maybe blue OR gray?)?
Old 12-02-2013, 05:34 PM

My December swap partner is "Mainewoods Mammy" I sent her a PM. Janice I hope the blocks were alright with enough contract in the colors.
Old 12-02-2013, 05:38 PM

Likethedog I have a whole draw of Civil War " fabric. At one point I was going to make a Civil War quilt and my husband for a whole year stopped at a fabric store (Cinnamons) and brought me a couple of yards. every pay day so, if you need some let me know. I'll send you some.
Originally Posted by Likethedog View Post
My partner and I have exchanged PMs. Sounds like her block will be a fun challenge for me!

Can anyone explain to me what "Civil War fabrics" are? Would that be blue and gray (or maybe blue OR gray?)?