Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 94 of 98 FirstFirst ... 44 84 93 94 95 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 2447

Thread: Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll

So glad to see everyone posting pictures - great job..we all like eye-candy.. I received a surprise block yesterday from Dotty aka dotcomdtcm.. Thank you so much. I hope this Drunkard's Path turns out as pretty as I think (in my mind) it will. One picture is whole, other is how I will cut them.
    Name:  Surprise Blk frm Dotty.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  79.8 KBName:  Surprise Blk frm Dotty-2.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  78.7 KB

This is a great idea. Tempting to go totally scrappy and sew blocks in between other projects!
    Dotty in NYC

I am in the process of making scrappy? quilts with all the blocks I have left over from different swaps. I am determine to catch up before I even think of doing another boom. Actually, it is not that bad. I have about two lap quilts worth so by June I should be caught up. The variety is creating some interesting quilts. Am not sure if that is good or bad!!! Interesting is not always a good word. LOL

Jean, I do love your Drunkard's Path, I can just see it also...can't wait for you to get it done.

Dottie, I need to know what type of block you would like, colors etc...and your address. I PM'd you yesterday.....

Terrieann, your Christmas block will be mail next time we get out which will be tomorrow...now I'm working on Wonky House for Jacquie.....

I went from no partner to three, I'm loving it...taking a break from quilting a T-shirt quilt I made last year for my Grandson...it's big and tedious! But I think it's turning out great! Will share photo when finished.

Hugs,
    Betty

I grew up in Iowa, I now live in Wisconsin
    I haven't heard from my Feb partner yet, will send another PM

Sorry Mona, I haven't been notified if she's not in the Bee any longer. I may have a partner for you if you'd like, her partner hasn't responded either. If you'd like, send a PM to CJR and see if she'd swap with you.

**LADIES, IF you no longer want to be in the Bee swap, please let me know by pm'ing me. If you don't respond to me, I will not include you in the swap. It's not fair to those I partner you with and you don't answer PM's. So far Danny Valentine nor Meant2be have responded to their partners, or me so I will not include again until further notice. I hope there isn't any illness involved.

Thanks to all who DO participate
    Jean

Hi all, I've made my block for Betty/'CajunBear' and I'm ready to post it away tomorrow.
    I did have a huge amount of pleasure making it and really hope she likes it!!!!
    Jacquie xxxxx

Quilters aren't greedy, they're just materialistic.

"Don't be pushed by your problems, be led by your dreams."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hi everyone! My first post on the QB �� And this is my second month in this swap. Marilyn coached me through the first month, along w/ Jean! Thanks to both of you lovely ladies, hugs! You are so welcoming! I've sent off my block for this month this afternoon to Joyce/JoyceRowell my swap partner, hope she likes!
    I must tell you all that I love the positive posts & and encouragement this swap & this site provides to each other! You are all an inspiration to the rest of the world!!

Thanks for letting me join in the fun!
    Britni

Sent Bibliostone's block a couple of days ago. Whoops, accidentally posted picture, will try to remove....oh no!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Oh well...I am bad!

Blog Entries
    Love it and since I won't be home to see it for another month, it will be new to me. That's how my mind works!
    http://s1212.photobucket.com/user/bibliostone/library/
    Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience.
    -- Eleanor Hibbert,
    British author

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Difergie View Post
    Oh well...I am bad!
    I don't think you are bad at all! That is a beautiful block, the placement of your fabrics is wonderful. Did you fussy cut the little house in the right hand corner?
    Good Better Best, never let it rest till the good is better and the better best

Lovngrandma asked me to post pictures of the two blocks I sent her. She asked for an attic window with a big wild animal in it and the second she said she loved batiks in teals, rose, blue and purple

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 73
Size:  198.2 KB

Views: 71
Size:  137.2 KB

Just got lucky!
    Quote Originally Posted by sunrise450 View Post
    I don't think you are bad at all! That is a beautiful block, the placement of your fabrics is wonderful. Did you fussy cut the little house in the right hand corner?

Can not wait to see the attic window quilt put together! Looks fun.

Hello everyone. The blocks are so neat. I always am amazed the differen't block patterns that are sent. I'm finished with Dottys block and will mail it tomorrow. Now I'm going to try and finish a couple of table runners I started. I'd be so happy if I id finish them this month.
    We have a wonderful day here no snow, rain or sleet but there is no sunshine either. I wish you all a great day and happy quilting. I almost forgot to ask this question, would it be ok to ask our swap partner to sign the blocks they make me. I'm so interested in where everyone is from. That's fine if they don't want to be bothered also. hugs for everyone. Marilyn43

Cajunbear I finished your block and will mail it tomorrow.

Marilyn, it would be fine for you to ask your partner to sign their block. Just ask them where and what you'd like on the block. I was in a swap years ago that we did that and it was neat.

Thanks Britni, glad to help.

Hi Marilyn, if you want to post my block back to me to sign, that would be fine with me... great idea by the way!!!
    Hugs!! xxx J xxx

Quote Originally Posted by marilyn43 View Post
    Hello everyone. The blocks are so neat. I always am amazed the differen't block patterns that are sent. I'm finished with Dottys block and will mail it tomorrow. Now I'm going to try and finish a couple of table runners I started. I'd be so happy if I id finish them this month.
    We have a wonderful day here no snow, rain or sleet but there is no sunshine either. I wish you all a great day and happy quilting. I almost forgot to ask this question, would it be ok to ask our swap partner to sign the blocks they make me. I'm so interested in where everyone is from. That's fine if they don't want to be bothered also. hugs for everyone. Marilyn43
    Jacquie xxxxx

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Received this great Christmas block from Cajun Bear. Love it, thanks so much. There are even tiny little red bows on the top of the stocking. I love all the variety of Christmas blocks I have received in this swap.

Views: 107
Size:  86.2 KB

So happy you like the block terriamn! I look forward to receiving yours...I'm sure I will love it also.

Dottie, I mailed your block today!

Jacquie, I also mailed your block. You Post Card will arrive separately! I don't understand it but having trouble finding a Louisiana Post Card...I know it's the stores I've been in lately but in the past every store you went into had a Louisiana Section! lol So it will arrive later than the block!

Hugs,
    Betty

Received my scrappy string pieced block.. SEW WONDERFUL even included a postcard and tartan fabric on the block.
    THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
    ​Dorothy

Ahhh, that's great!!!! I'm very pleased that you're happy with it!!!
    I thought you would like the Tartan!
    Yayyyy
    Hugs Jacquie xxxxxx

QUOTE=dfelker;7468720]Received my scrappy string pieced block.. SEW WONDERFUL even included a postcard and tartan fabric on the block.
    THANK YOU THANK YOU!![/QUOTE]
    Jacquie xxxxx

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Blog Entries
    lv2sew, Donna, y0ur block is on the way home to you. It was mailed yesterday so you should get it in a couple of days. I really hope you like and can use it in your americana project.
    Good Better Best, never let it rest till the good is better and the better best

Good grief it's February in Minnesota and we are having an old fashion thunderstorm. Cajun Bear still haven't made it to post office and with my open toe walking boot I know today is a stay inside day.

Page 94 of 98 FirstFirst ... 44 84 93 94 95 ... LastLast