Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >

November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 11-09-2011, 03:46 PM

Don't forget to send a pm when you mail and also when you receive your packages, posting here on the thread does not fulfill the requirement of sending a private message to the hostess to let her know that you mailed or that you received your package.
Old 11-09-2011, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by tmw View Post
i hope i have the right place to say thank-you to quiltnut4ever for the most gengerous nov, secret pal pk, i don;t have a camera to put pictures on here, the box was full of nice things, fabric, 13 pieces a book, 2 pattens, candy, buttons, pins, thread, [in a cute box], a yearly calendar,and more than i can remember right this minute, again thank-you.
Yes you found the right place!!
Old 11-09-2011, 03:59 PM

Me too guys and I still can not post a picture.
Originally Posted by kriscraft99 View Post
yup, same here.. I just see the font and the font size, then after that I have to go to each box and hover and it tells me what the box is then - but they don't show up w/o me pointing and hovering (if that makes sense)
Kris
Old 11-09-2011, 04:13 PM

Just checked tracking and one of my swap pals received her package today.... Hey pal I hope you liked it.
Old 11-09-2011, 04:23 PM

Today my special package arrived from didi. She did an awesome job in picking and making wonderful items just for me. The personal hand made items were lovely and truly appreciated. I was so happy to receive one of those lovely thread catchers that sits right next to your sewing machine. I've been using a Victoria's Secret bag for a long time but now can enjoy a real thread catcher. And the dishcloth item she made for me was adorable. The fabrics were to die for....loved them all. The tags will be used shortly for my holiday sweatshirts I am making and the note pad will be good for jotting down my much needed/wanted future items. And of course I love butterfingers!!! Thank you didi so much for designing a personalized package just for me!! Koko

Tried to add picture but it didn't work

Last edited by koko; 11-09-2011 at 04:26 PM.
Old 11-09-2011, 04:42 PM

My sp package left the Waite Park MN sorting facility yesterday and is in transit to its destination... expected delivery 11-10..............watch your mailbox tomorrow sp !!!!
Old 11-09-2011, 05:04 PM

Going to try posting the photo of my package from didi again.Yea it worked!!
Attached Thumbnails rsz_dscn1312-2-.jpg  
Old 11-09-2011, 05:16 PM

My such beautiful packages! I will be mailing mine out tomorrow after I stop off at the LQS in Grand Junction, Yep I will pm you Lori, always do wonder if I will have my second package waiting for me when I get home, that would be awesome! So SP if you sent my package, and waiting for my response, I will not get home till late Friday night.

OK so now for my SP's , yesterday I went to the local walmart here in Rifle and picked up one of my SP's a 5" 100 square pack for next to nothing! I almost fainted I was so excited!! Yes under budget so I think if I find what I am looking for tomorrow I will cap the budget, if not you are still going to get an awesome package!

My other beautiful SP, I found you something in the 'theme' of fabrics you are looking for, you can either make it into the pattern that comes with it, or you can use the fabrics in it for your project! I am excited about that too, I love it when I get to find a good deal on something I believe one of my SP's will enjoy.

And for a future SP, I found this pin cushion today at a thift shop! I love this Swap!
Old 11-09-2011, 05:20 PM
Power Poster

Very cute swap KOKO.I love the green winter scenery fabric and the thread catcher. What ya gonna make with the green fabric? Cute kitchen britches too.
Old 11-09-2011, 05:24 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting View Post
My such beautiful packages! I will be mailing mine out tomorrow after I stop off at the LQS in Grand Junction, Yep I will pm you Lori, always do wonder if I will have my second package waiting for me when I get home, that would be awesome! So SP if you sent my package, and waiting for my response, I will not get home till late Friday night.

OK so now for my SP's , yesterday I went to the local walmart here in Rifle and picked up one of my SP's a 5" 100 square pack for next to nothing! I almost fainted I was so excited!! Yes under budget so I think if I find what I am looking for tomorrow I will cap the budget, if not you are still going to get an awesome package!

My other beautiful SP, I found you something in the 'theme' of fabrics you are looking for, you can either make it into the pattern that comes with it, or you can use the fabrics in it for your project! I am excited about that too, I love it when I get to find a good deal on something I believe one of my SP's will enjoy.

And for a future SP, I found this pin cushion today at a thift shop! I love this Swap!
Show us the pincushion. Or at least discribe it OK?