Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >

November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 11-09-2011, 05:25 PM

Gosh, I love this swap! The packages are awesome.
Old 11-09-2011, 05:30 PM

WOHOO...Got my Pkg. mailed out TODAY and didn't have to wait in a line at the P.O. SOMEONE way south like in Louisianna keep an eye out for your mail on wed. NOV.16th. :-) SP swaps have been so much fun....Can't wait for our DEC. sign up since its a special time of the year to celebrate giving! DON"T forget FRIDAY 11-11-11 is a HOLIDAY and PO.s are closed!!!
Old 11-09-2011, 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs View Post
Show us the pincushion. Or at least discribe it OK?
I cannot take a photo of it, but will when I get home Friday. it is a small silver metal rocking chair with a red velvet seat. The legs are screwed on with screws, which is different, so perhaps it is a bit of an antique? I tried to find one on the internet that is close but nothing really comes up.
Old 11-09-2011, 05:49 PM
Power Poster

That sounds cute. Don't forget to post picture on friday.I have really been enjoying all the pictures on here since the new format started. Seems like more people are posting them too.
Old 11-09-2011, 06:03 PM

Sent my sp pkg today. Zip adds up to 18. SP has 2 dogs . Package will have to travel a long way west.
Old 11-09-2011, 06:19 PM

Ok, can anyone tell me how to solve my problem? On the old board format, it remembered what page I was on. So, when I returned to this thread (or another I was following), it would go to where I left off. This one doesn't. Which is a problem when there are hundreds of pages! I'm not complaining about the new format, just a little frustrated at learning how to get around. Can someone help me?
Old 11-09-2011, 06:41 PM

Great pkgs again today! Was hoping to get my sp pkg in the mail today, but it didn't happen. Maybe tomorrow will be better! Got some great fabric for you sp this past weekend. Hey Faye you changed your avatar again. Been at my Mom's house all day again today (1 hour from me), she cracked her sternum (Dr said shes lucky to be alive) and is not allowed to do anything at all. No lifting her arms above her head, no lifting at all. She's allowed to walk around but thats it. She's having 45 people for Thanksgiving. My Mom's family, sister, brothers, cousins we celebrate Christmas with them at Thanksgiving so we can all stay home for Christmas, so had to decorate her house before they all get here Thanksgiving week, my DIL and DGD will be here a week from Sat. and DS, and DD, SIL and GD will arrive Wed. My Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and kids start arriving the Tues. before Thanksgiving. We take turns each year and its our turn. It's always alot of fun, DH and me, and my cousins always do the Black Friday shopping! Can't wait!
Old 11-09-2011, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by Crafty Darlene View Post
Great pkgs again today! Was hoping to get my sp pkg in the mail today, but it didn't happen. Maybe tomorrow will be better! Got some great fabric for you sp this past weekend. Hey Faye you changed your avatar again. Been at my Mom's house all day again today (1 hour from me), she cracked her sternum (Dr said shes lucky to be alive) and is not allowed to do anything at all. No lifting her arms above her head, no lifting at all. She's allowed to walk around but thats it. She's having 45 people for Thanksgiving. My Mom's family, sister, brothers, cousins we celebrate Christmas with them at Thanksgiving so we can all stay home for Christmas, so had to decorate her house before they all get here Thanksgiving week, my DIL and DGD will be here a week from Sat. and DS, and DD, SIL and GD will arrive Wed. My Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and kids start arriving the Tues. before Thanksgiving. We take turns each year and its our turn. It's always alot of fun, DH and me, and my cousins always do the Black Friday shopping! Can't wait!
I hope your Mom gets better soon! Sure sounds like a great time! A nice large family is awesome!!
Old 11-09-2011, 07:06 PM
Power Poster

Good luck Darlene with the Thanksgiving celebration.Sounds like enough adults mama shouldn't have to lift a finger.Take good care of her,and don't over do it yourself.(even the shopping lol)
Old 11-09-2011, 07:07 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by gzuslivz View Post
Ok, can anyone tell me how to solve my problem? On the old board format, it remembered what page I was on. So, when I returned to this thread (or another I was following), it would go to where I left off. This one doesn't. Which is a problem when there are hundreds of pages! I'm not complaining about the new format, just a little frustrated at learning how to get around. Can someone help me?
I'm having the same problem.It used to take me to the last page I read.Now it takes me to whatever page it wants.