Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >

November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 11-14-2011, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by grandme26 View Post
I'm West of Memphis, is it coming to me?
OOOh I am sorry Judy, I am not your SP this month.
Old 11-14-2011, 07:56 PM

I am so very sorry. I've not had Internet for a LONG time. I have received two blocks but I thought I should have had three. I will have my daughter take pictures of two I have and post. She can go to someones home and do this. Sorry Rhonda and to the two who I recived from. I did thank the first lady. Will do better after this.
Old 11-14-2011, 08:01 PM

I am so very sorry. I've not had Internet for a LONG time. I have received two blocks but I thought I should have had three. I will have my daughter take pictures of two I have and post. She can go to someones home and do this. Sorry Rhonda and to the two who I recived from. I did thank the first lady. Will do better after this. OOPS wrong swap for me have fun girls
Old 11-14-2011, 08:09 PM

Got my package off just in the nick of time, headed to a southern state. Anyone in a southern state that hasn't gotten their package yet?
Old 11-14-2011, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by cheryl rearick View Post
I am so very sorry. I've not had Internet for a LONG time. I have received two blocks but I thought I should have had three. I will have my daughter take pictures of two I have and post. She can go to someones home and do this. Sorry Rhonda and to the two who I recived from. I did thank the first lady. Will do better after this. OOPS wrong swap for me have fun girls
cheryl glad you had an epiphany for your swap and where you were posting, but your post tickled me.
Old 11-14-2011, 09:02 PM

My SP should have received her pkg today! Hope she likes it. It was headed straight North of me to Michigan!
Old 11-14-2011, 09:26 PM

Just checked my tracking number and it says my SP pkg was delivered today! Yea! Hope she likes everything! Everyone have a great night I'm off to bed!
Old 11-14-2011, 10:00 PM

I get so upset with the USPS when I do online priority mail. They never scan it, so I can't tell where it is. All it says is that I initiated it online on Saturday, 11/12/11. My guesstimate says it should be delivered tomorrow, but your guess is as good as mine as to where this package is at this moment. I got "tracking" but did not get insurance, so I'll be upset if this package is lost in transit. I don't think I'll do the online thing anymore. Please SP, let me know if you receive it tomorrow. It's not going very far from me, and I hope it did not go by the way of Timbuktu first. Frankly, they do not do a good job of tracking IMHO.

Last edited by SharonAnne; 11-14-2011 at 10:02 PM.
Old 11-14-2011, 10:07 PM

Sharon I ask for a receipt for proof that I dropped it off, they half to scan it then and it puts it right into the system.
Old 11-14-2011, 10:07 PM
Power Poster

Yes Lori like Kriscraft99 said be sure to Pm yourself to say you mailed your package. And I think the 2 blanks are Mary Lawson right??? Robyn it's a shame the way doctors can hold your life in their hands and act like you can just wait for the next doctor or date for an appointment. Never mind the pain your in. It's not like you can put it on hold while they make you wait. I'm sorry your on morphine.It does help pain and makes it bareable. It makes me so goofy I can't function well. Maybe it will give you some more crative ideas for projects.lol. If you don't laugh you might cry. We can't have that.Let us know what the next new idea is.Juli thanks for the picture. Very nice swap.Sounds like alot of packages goin out. Yeah more pictures (I Hope).Have a good night. Mary