Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >

November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 11-16-2011, 03:10 PM

When I click on "View first unread", it takes me to a solid brown page, so that does not work for everyone. I had not read all of the posts so it should have taken me to first unread. There are still bugs in the system.
Quote - At the top of your screen find the top tan bar. Follow toward the right. You will find "View first unread". Click on that and you will be taken exactly to where you left off. I agree, this is frustrating. However, new things always have a learning curve and I'm trying to get the hang of things. I understand what people are saying. It doesn't look like the familiar, homey place we once knew. It's like if your parents move. When you "go home", it's not home anymore. It sometimes takes a while to get used to it. I just pray that people give it a chance.
Old 11-16-2011, 03:20 PM

Love your package Lori. Love the bling on your pincushion tail feathers.
Old 11-16-2011, 03:31 PM

Recd a wonderful package today from happynana, thank you very much. Hoping hte picture will post for I still dont get how to use this new format. In the package is a really nice pillow case, a wonderful piece of fabric, some really neat magical buttons, a nice inspiring book for uplifting moments, needles, never have enough of them, black licorice, hand cream, day planner, and just overall a really nice treat!
Attached Thumbnails spnov.jpg  
Old 11-16-2011, 03:46 PM

Love the mug rug and table topper! Those are beautiful blue fabrics too!

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy View Post
I received my secret pal package from Sulabug today and it was WONDERFUL! Here are some pictures.[ATTACH=CONFIG]288302[/ATTACH]I got a handy repair kit with prethreaded needles, double sided tape, buttons and safety pins, A lovely package of lavender the whole package smeel good. 3 catnip mice for my cat an emory board and angel doily and a delicate glass stockling shaped case with an angel etched on it. [ATTACH=CONFIG]288303[/ATTACH]Cat fabric for my someday quilt for myself, 5 different fabrics in green, the cutest cat mug rug, a post card from the wine country.[ATTACH=CONFIG]288304[/ATTACH]Stop drooling this is a large Rooster pin cushion! I love it. The back of it has some "bling", she used gold beads on the tail feathers, cute cute cute![ATTACH=CONFIG]288305[/ATTACH]And then can I get a drum roll please?........[ATTACH=CONFIG]288305[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]288306[/ATTACH]A table topper that Riversong made. It's it beautiful????? Thank you Thank you Thank you Cheryl!!

Last edited by Juli; 11-16-2011 at 03:49 PM.
Old 11-16-2011, 03:56 PM

beautiful. is that an albino peacock? absolutely stunning. did you take this pic somewhere?
r
Originally Posted by dabbler312 View Post
I'm hoping to participate in December swap as well.
Am going to try and figure out how to post a photo before my package arrives;
please have patience while I give it a test - hope the peacock photo comes through.
Old 11-16-2011, 03:59 PM

Beautiful pillowcase!

Originally Posted by shelrox View Post
Recd a wonderful package today from happynana, thank you very much. Hoping hte picture will post for I still dont get how to use this new format. In the package is a really nice pillow case, a wonderful piece of fabric, some really neat magical buttons, a nice inspiring book for uplifting moments, needles, never have enough of them, black licorice, hand cream, day planner, and just overall a really nice treat!
Old 11-16-2011, 04:03 PM

That peacock is BEAUTIFUL~!!!
Old 11-16-2011, 04:11 PM

HI everyone, I've been reading the last few posts regarding navigating this new board. I have to say it is a challenge but please don't give up. This is a wonderful place to make great friends, great tips and even a shoulder to cry or laugh on. I myself am not navigational on this board but I try and if I don't know how to do something I'll ask. Yes there are many challenges for a lot of us but I always keep this in mind...the moderators are there to answer any questions we have and would be fair to say to ask them regarding the new board and I"m more than sure they'll help. Change isn't good in life and we all have changes from one day to the next. Darlene, you and your dh are in my prayers...Robyn I hope you feel better...Mary thank you for your cheerfulness and looking out for us who don't know how to navigate this board and to all of you who have helped each other posting tips and such so that WE may all learn. Lori, thank you for putting up with us! As we enter the holidays just sit and ponder of the wonderful friends we've made here and the joy and fun of not just receiving but giving...BTW great packages so far!
Old 11-16-2011, 04:16 PM

Today I got my SP from Cheryl W-she really knows how to pack a box. Lots of milk chocolate candy,2 coconut gone already. Bag of Dove milk choc. Money bar-mc and 2 packages of Hot cocoa,one with Elvis and the other with Rudolph.Batik fat quarters,Gooseberry Patch cookbook,notepad, Feathered angel wings and the most adorable angel ornament.Set it by my computer.Body lotion, and antibacterail hand wash,carrying in my purse.Red M&M's candy man.Candle in a snowmsn holder. I'm not done yet,it would be easier to take a picture but I don't have a camera. Another cookbook for Quilters,A book called The Quiltmakers,and a MCalls QuickQuilt magaqzine that I had wanted to get. Also a book light,pair of scissors and last of all a Bernartex Christmas pack of charm squares. I think I AM CELEBRATING MY BIRTHDAY.THANKSGIVING AND cHRISTMAS ALL IN ONE. cAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH cHERYL. NOW TO LETLORI AND cHERYL KNOW i RECEIVED THE PACKAGE. CRAFTY GRAMMIE
Old 11-16-2011, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy View Post
I received my secret pal package from Sulabug today and it was WONDERFUL! Here are some pictures.[ATTACH=CONFIG]288302[/ATTACH]I got a handy repair kit with prethreaded needles, double sided tape, buttons and safety pins, A lovely package of lavender the whole package smeel good. 3 catnip mice for my cat an emory board and angel doily and a delicate glass stockling shaped case with an angel etched on it. [ATTACH=CONFIG]288303[/ATTACH]Cat fabric for my someday quilt for myself, 5 different fabrics in green, the cutest cat mug rug, a post card from the wine country.[ATTACH=CONFIG]288304[/ATTACH]Stop drooling this is a large Rooster pin cushion! I love it. The back of it has some "bling", she used gold beads on the tail feathers, cute cute cute![ATTACH=CONFIG]288305[/ATTACH]And then can I get a drum roll please?........[ATTACH=CONFIG]288305[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]288306[/ATTACH]A table topper that Riversong made. It's it beautiful????? Thank you Thank you Thank you Cheryl!!
Very Nice Package!!