Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >

November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 11-16-2011, 08:20 PM

I had a wonderful day today. My youngest daughter dropped off her 2 girls while she went and had an ultra sound done today. I played games on the floor with them for 3 hours. I was in a bit of pain when they left but it was worth it. then new medication gives me about 3 hours of relief. I take it 2x's a day. Which is better than less than 1 hour that I was getting on the old medication. My daughter is having another girl due in April. Her name is going to be Harper Reese. I can't wait to watch her come into this world. I've been present for 4 of them. Emma was by c-section so I wasn't able to be there. I also got a call from the Dr's office today. Some of my test came back elevated and indicate acute inflammatory problems. So I will have to keep trying to find a rheumatologist for treatment as it looks like I definitely have some type of inflammatory disease on top of everything else.

Verna I'm sorry to hear that you are leaving us. You will be missed.

Great packages received today. I saw lots of things that I would be happy to adopt.

Mary you went from not being able to post pictures to the picture posting expert here.

Thank you everyone for all of your support.

Lori I had a thought today. What if new swappers had to send earlier than everyone else their first time. That way if they do not send on time to their person, then the person who is to send to them can send to the person who the newbie failed to send to. I think that would cut down on people signing up and not following thru and their person would not be left empty handed until an angel sends them a package. Just a thought. I hope you understand what I am saying. Also I hope that I am not offending anyone be saying this. I know that life happens and there are exceptions.

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful evening.

Hugs to everyone,
Robyn
Old 11-16-2011, 08:23 PM

Default Picture of SP package from Quiltymom...I hope :-)

Trying again to post a picture. Says it is attached. :-)

Deby
Attached Thumbnails dscn0032.jpg  
Old 11-16-2011, 08:57 PM

We are down to 16 who not mailed or have not let me know that they have mailed, not to bad for 2 days past mailing deadline and NONE of those people are newbies. Lori
Old 11-16-2011, 09:17 PM

I called my Neurologist office this afternoon and reported 6 seizures, got off the phone and my two Dec SPs items that I ordered back in OCT are now here!!!
Old 11-17-2011, 12:48 AM

Hello Gina and everyone else, as far as posting pictures I have only been able to post two, thought I was doing something wrong, my son checked out my computer and he tried to post Nope didnt happen he said it was the site, still thinking it was something I was doing I took my computer in for a check up, He could not post a picture on the QB. He said They will have to figure it out on their own if they will not listen to you.
The QB needs to listen to us!!! Fix this problem.
Old 11-17-2011, 02:44 AM

Originally Posted by Havplenty View Post
i received this swap package from jsnomore yesterday. thank you so much janet. everything is so colorful, just like me. i got 10 spools of metallic thread, 3 pieces of cat fabric, a card[ATTACH=CONFIG]288506[/ATTACH] and 5 jeweled tone batik fat quarters. janet thank you so much for everything.
You are so very welcome.
Old 11-17-2011, 03:00 AM

Lots of nice packages. Lori i love the topper! i to have not been happy with the new board but i have made a lot of new friends on here so i will just keep playing around with it until i get it right. lol
Old 11-17-2011, 03:05 AM

Originally Posted by Juli View Post
I called my Neurologist office this afternoon and reported 6 seizures, got off the phone and my two Dec SPs items that I ordered back in OCT are now here!!!

Juli I can't even imagine what you go through. 6 seizures is so much and so hard on your body. I hope that they figure things out soon. I'm praying for you. Try and stay as stress free as you can over the holiday months. I assume that the more stress you are under the more seizures and migraines you have.
Old 11-17-2011, 05:34 AM

Juli, so sorry to hear of your ongoing seizures and your continued pain, Robyn. I hope you both feel better soon and you are able to enjoy the upcoming holidays with your family, friends and loved ones!

The packages being received are really lovely this month, including MINE! Thanks again Brwn_eyedgirl! The fabrics you selected for me go perfect with some fabric I received a few months ago from my Secret Pal and I plan to make something special for me and add the beautiful vintage buttons you sent! And the handmade items are so lovely that I will cherish them forever! I just love this swap and can't wait until December!
Old 11-17-2011, 05:53 AM

Default got my package from Juli

Hey Juli, thanks so much, got things I don't have, a good seam ripper, spot remover, binder clips...thanks so much, really enjoyed doing this again....LindaR BTW....love the FQ's so pretty
Attached Thumbnails nov-sp.jpg