Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
November Secret Pal Swap - UPDATE PAGE 35 >

November Secret Pal Swap - UPDATE PAGE 35

November Secret Pal Swap - UPDATE PAGE 35

Old 11-28-2010, 09:17 PM

[quote=pennyj123]Gday Alisapao,
i have attached a pic of the book that i have had to pick up and take photos of. thank you, now i will put it into my bag and read it in my breaks at work. :thumbup: LOL. that's all i needed was a push. :-D also a good online book store 'Book Depository' gr8 pricing. compare and you will see.
happy quilting :)
[quote=Alisapao730]Thank you! is there an order in the series, or can you read them out of sync? [quote=pennyj123]Gday, I am not a reader but i bought the Elm Creek Quilts Sampler Novel series by Jennifer Chiaverini, and couldn't put the book down. Then i purchased the Elm Creek Quilts Projects book, but have been so busy doing SP and SS and trying to get xmas presents finished i haven't been able to get back to the novel. LOL. And i would love to be included for the Dec Swap if it is a goer. :)

[quote=Katie Ann]Alisapao730, check this out.

http://www.cozy-mystery.com/blog/qui...mysteries.html

Originally Posted by Alisapao730
OOOO i really love to read! I think that I would love a bok about quilting! I wonder how many books/Authors there are out there on quilting. Does anyone know of a good book or series?]
I got the first book The Quilter's Apprentice from my November SP gramabiese started and finished reading it yesterday. I couldn't put it don't lol had to find out what happened. You're going to enjoy reading it.
Old 11-28-2010, 09:20 PM

Gday, That was the first story that i got hooked on, i then purchased the Quilting projects book that gives the blocks from the story. Haven't started yet, that will be a project for next year. I did bring the book to work, but didn't get to start reading the second novel yet. LOL.

Originally Posted by Alisapao730
OOOO i really love to read! I think that I would love a bok about quilting! I wonder how many books/Authors there are out there on quilting. Does anyone know of a good book or series?]
I got the first book The Quilter's Apprentice from my November SP gramabiese started and finished reading it yesterday. I couldn't put it don't lol had to find out what happened. You're going to enjoy reading it.[/quote]
Old 11-29-2010, 04:17 AM

Look what I recd the day before Thanksgiving. It was such a wonderful end to a bad day at work. I think my secret pal is the greatest. I just love all the goodies she sent me. I couldn't wait to use the coasters she made for me along with everything else.
Look at all the wonderful items--beautiful fat quarters, needles and a needle wallet, tweezers, a marking pen, a quilt journal, an iron mat(i have been looking for one) coasters. I have a wonderful november secret pal.
Thank you shaysmema :-)
rehrensberger
Attached Thumbnails attachment-135598.jpe  
Old 11-29-2010, 03:27 PM

Wow, I just checked this list and counted about 60 people that have not received their SP squishy yet. Being an optimist, I think the mail people are going to be busy tomorrow. :-)

Originally Posted by BonniFeltz
Originally Posted by azwendyg
Originally Posted by BonniFeltz
Hi Everybody!

I've updated the list of names and marked who said they received their packages. PLEASE go there and if I have the information wrong send me a PM and let me know so I can correct it.

In other words.... If I have you down as receiving your sp package and you didn't...let me know.

if you received your sp package and I don't have it down as you receiving it....let me know.

It's a lot of people to coordinate and I could have missed the posting or the PM.

if It is correct, then you don't need to do anything.

Thanks and have a safe Thanksgiving.
Where's the list we are supposed to be checking? Sorry, I must have missed something, so have been reading through this thread, but can't find it... :shock:
You can go here:
http://www.quiltingboard.com/group_a...jsp?gracnum=84

If you have received your secret pal package from NOvember it should read:

received sp package

by our name. If that is incorrect let me know.

Bonni
Old 11-29-2010, 04:11 PM

I received mine Saturday but have been very busy to post it on the board. Thank you Grammyj. I will try to post pic later. I have already used one of the FQ on a pinwheel lap quilt I just made. The choc. had to have a piece right away.
Old 11-29-2010, 06:52 PM

Well mine was going out of the country so I am still holding out hope that she gets it tomorrow....crossing fingers and toes!!
Old 11-29-2010, 07:51 PM

Crawford1219 was great! The package arrived today with fabric for every mood! The Bali fabric is gorgeous, and the others, too. The pink does not show well in the picture, but is a fine polished cotton, very hard to come by in these parts. The green has a delicate pattern begging to be appliqued as leaves or stems. Not sure what the others want to be yet, but they play nice with my stash.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

pretty stuff!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]135946[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-135941.jpe  
Old 11-30-2010, 03:07 AM

Originally Posted by Qbee
Well mine was going out of the country so I am still holding out hope that she gets it tomorrow....crossing fingers and toes!!
I HAVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you SOOOOO much !!! What a fabulous set of gifts ! I will post pictures later - have to go to work soon.
Qbee - you are wonderful!!

I am blessed !!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]135975[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-135970.jpe  
Old 11-30-2010, 05:25 AM

Originally Posted by deltadawn
Originally Posted by Qbee
I HAVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you SOOOOO much !!! What a fabulous set of gifts ! I will post pictures later - have to go to work soon.
Qbee - you are wonderful!!
Oh I LOVE the animal pattern and the table runner. What a great gift.
Old 11-30-2010, 06:33 AM

Well I finally got my dad settled, got my car running, and made it to the post office. A little late but it doesn't have to go very far. Actually it is so close I seriously considering delivering it myself! Anyway it should be delivered today or tomorrow at the latest.