Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED >

October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED

October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED

Old 10-22-2011, 02:29 PM

Charles just came downstairs with an armful of stuff for his secret pal for November...I said to him "what do you have there?" He tells me "STUFF". Stuff for what? "My secret pal". Well where did you get it from? "YOUR SEWING ROOM where did you think I got it from?." lol
Too funny.
Old 10-22-2011, 02:34 PM

My package from sik1010 arrived today, and it is chock full of wonderful stuff! Had to work today and am leaving again in a few minutes, so I will post a picture tomorrow (might have to use a wide angle lens).

Thank you so much!

PS- This is the third month that I have had a SP, and everyone has sent such thoughtful gifts! Thank you all again!
Old 10-22-2011, 02:34 PM

If he's got loads of "stuff" tell him to send it to me for November, I'll send him lots of chocolate flakes! lol

Originally Posted by Airwick156
Charles just came downstairs with an armful of stuff for his secret pal for November...I said to him "what do you have there?" He tells me "STUFF". Stuff for what? "My secret pal". Well where did you get it from? "YOUR SEWING ROOM where did you think I got it from?." lol
Too funny.
Old 10-22-2011, 02:44 PM

Too funny.
Obviously you had too much stuff, so he is just "sharing" for you! :mrgreen: Isn't that nice??? You might have to keep a regular inventory of your stuff... :shock:
Old 10-22-2011, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by thomp116
My package from sik1010 arrived today, and it is chock full of wonderful stuff! Had to work today and am leaving again in a few minutes, so I will post a picture tomorrow (might have to use a wide angle lens).

Thank you so much!

PS- This is the third month that I have had a SP, and everyone has sent such thoughtful gifts! Thank you all again!
I am so glad it got there okay! :-D Had my worries about that!
Old 10-22-2011, 03:01 PM

I would like to again, say thank you and acknowledge all the cards and kind words that are STILL coming my way regarding the recent passing of my mother. There are just too many to name by name but you know who you are. I am so overwhelmed with all the love! {{{{{{{EVERYONE}}}}}}}
Old 10-22-2011, 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by cannyquilter
If he's got loads of "stuff" tell him to send it to me for November, I'll send him lots of chocolate flakes! lol

Too funny.
No no, I have a better idea. Charles sends that package To me next month and you send me those flakes, canny. Ok, all figured out. Of course, I'll send you both stuff in return. :XD: maybe I'll shop in Deanna's sewing room too :XD:
Old 10-22-2011, 03:33 PM

Canny - I've never had a international pal and it was so much fun! I had no idea what you don't have there. I wanted to send you some things that were unique from the United States that you do not have there.

I'm glad it reached you okay.

I totally forgot to take a picture until after I packaged it, when I remembered - I was scared if I took it apart I would never get it back in the envelope. I'm so glad you are taking some.

enjoy :thumbup:

Kris

MY package arrived today from Kris craft99. OMG it is totally fantastic I was overwelmed with all the wonderful things she managed to put in. I have taken lots of pictures and a list of everything I received I will post it tomorrow when I have a little more time.

Thank you thank you so much Kristine.

Canny
Old 10-22-2011, 03:34 PM

now that is funny :thumbup: I bet your sewing room is a great shopping spot :)

Too funny.
Old 10-22-2011, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by candi

Too funny.
No no, I have a better idea. Charles sends that package To me next month and you send me those flakes, canny. Ok, all figured out. Of course, I'll send you both stuff in return. :XD: maybe I'll shop in Deanna's sewing room too :XD:
Sure everyone can come and shop in my sewing room...theres only ONE RULE....you gotta clean it first. LOL