Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   ***SIGN-UP CLOSED***10 1/2" layer cake Swap..REDS, REDS, and more REDS… ***SIGN-UP CLOSED*** (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/%2A%2A%2Asign-up-closed%2A%2A%2A10-1-2%22-layer-cake-swap-reds-reds-more-reds%85-%2A%2A%2Asign-up-closed%2A%2A%2A-t96154.html)

KimmieH 02-06-2011 06:37 AM

mine is corect--except no twist

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
Group TWO

GROUP TWO

20. sewextreme - 3 sets PLUS twist
21 . tangloak - 3 sets
22. Gwenny - 4 sets PLUS twist
23. WonkyWanda - 3 sets PLUS twist
24. UglyCook - 4 sets plus twist!
25. KimmieH - 5 sets plus twist
26. Homecaregiver - 5 sets PLUS Twist
27.grumpy90650 - 2 sets plus twist
28. sustraley - 3 sets plus the twist
29. Kay Carlson -5 sets PLUS twist
30. nana4baj - 5 sets plus twist

Members 20-30, Please confirm the sets amount are correct.. PM me ONLY if there are any corrections. Otherwise You have the GO ahead & You may begin cutting and mailing your sets IF I have sent you a PM with the mailing info..

sew scrappy 02-06-2011 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by KimmieH
what plans does everyone have for their squares??

I dont have any plans yet but I love scrappy and this is my perfect way to get different fabrics for low cost..

Ditto, same here. I have virtually no reds now.

rainagade 02-06-2011 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by sew scrappy
My little puddle jumper just went right over those snow drifts - not a problem. I hit two LQS's and found only two fabrics with hearts. Dang it, I've got to go shopping again. Three more shops in town, but will do it another day. Can't have all the fun in one day, gotta spread it out.

Of all the fabric you have in your stash you cannot find HEART FABRIC?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Say it aint so.. :|

I checked my stash for hearts, i found one but it is red red red. so it is being used for the 10 1/2. I was in town to pick up my embriodery machine but my hubby and granddaughter were with me so i only walked up and down the rows.

this means I need to stick to the 2-10 1/2's and not do the twist. Dang....never go to town with nonquilters when you are on a mission.

SewExtremeSeams 02-06-2011 03:25 PM

Just checking in. Somehow email notices quit on me. Glad we have the go ahead for group two.

Will be cutting today and mailing this week. :-D

luvTooQuilt 02-06-2011 07:37 PM

Hey I was thinkin- yea I know gets me into tooo much trouble.. What would you all think of a 5in x WOF swap?? all color specific swap, alot like this one but in strips instead of 10.5 sq.. ( don't worry the 10.5 swap is a done deal and will continue till Nov 2011) Yea like I don't have enough to do already right!!

Suggestions anyone???

UglyCook 02-06-2011 08:52 PM

I'm in for 4/1. So many cute heart prints out there right now!

SewExtremeSeams 02-06-2011 09:00 PM

Hey I was thinkin- yea I know gets me into tooo much trouble.. What would you all think of a 5in x WOF swap?? all color specific swap, alot like this one but in strips instead of 10.5 sq.. ( don't worry the 10.5 swap is a done deal and will continue till Nov 2011) Yea like I don't have enough to do already right!!

Suggestions anyone???

Question... what do you mean by: ( don't worry the 10.5 swap is a done deal and will continue till Nov 2011) ? :-D

luvTooQuilt 02-06-2011 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by SewExtreme

Suggestions anyone???

Question... what do you mean by: ( don't worry the 10.5 swap is a done deal and will continue till Nov 2011) ? :-D

I will host (moderator willing) a 10.5 square swap every month.. It will be posted for sign-up the first week of the month.. Each month will be a different color or theme..

Jan 2011 was Stash busters.. any fabric of your chioce
Feb 2011 is Reds with a heart twist
March 2011 (aha.. you all thought I was gonna give it away!!!! NOT!!! )
Up until Nov 2011.. I do not host one during December due to the holidays..

my question was that i wanted to host ANOTHER swap besides this one-

But I wanted a 5 inch strip swap.. I like scrappy, so i figured this would built a scrappy stash..

Momma_K 02-06-2011 11:54 PM

Ok let me get this straight, bare with me Luv... a 5" by the length of the fabric...not width. Right? Ok, how ugly do you want? I have some designs with stripes...bold stripes. Not ugly ugly but not the prettiest either. And are we trading with other swappers or just you? You know me...just trying to get it straight...it's late. Well, whatever, let me know. I'm in.

homecaregiver 02-07-2011 05:49 AM

Sounds great to me. Count me in.

homecaregiver