Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2013 Quilt for Quilters Swap (Closed) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2013-quilt-quilters-swap-closed-t208927.html)

LovingIzabella 01-03-2013 03:59 PM

Jillaine if it helps I will do two :) Just saying...
Hugs
April
Who is bouncing up and down in her chair excited to start lolol

LovingIzabella 01-03-2013 04:00 PM

double post...grrrrrr.
Hugs
April

jillaine 01-03-2013 04:02 PM

I've started PM'ing folks. Don't panic if they start dancing over here and you haven't received your PM yet. I just have to take a break and have dinner. More coming later.

Elisabrat 01-03-2013 04:25 PM

OH BOY was I excited to get my partner! I wrote and will wait to see what she has to say. Praying she is smiling still. Yosemitesa guess we didnt get partnered but the upside: we can now share all our secrets if our partner doesnt want to know and still keep the suprise going :) Nexxus I always wondered about that..

Jillian thanks so much and I figure a ton of questions up front makes it a tiny bit easier to do. Twinriverfarm I am pleased to partner with you!

Vanogay 01-03-2013 04:49 PM

Got my partner's name. Glad to meet you, jclingaanrey (did I spell that right). I will be sending a PM in the next day or two. I have a WONDERFUL collection of Asian fabrics, so can perhaps make you the Asian style you astericked. We'll talk over the weekend.
Last year, what helped me most and made the process more exciting were the sneaks - just a pile of fabrics, you could see the colors, but not the pattern they were being done in - then when a row or two was done, a picture of that, a real teaser. Had lots of fun with that. Toward the end, Jillaine set up an album that we could post our finished project - and if your partner wanted to look, she could or she could avoid that thread.

Vanogay 01-03-2013 04:50 PM

Sorry Jclinganrey, misspelled your name in the previous post. Mea Culpa.

Tam...Moo 01-03-2013 04:59 PM

I am in Littlefield we are not far

jillaine 01-03-2013 05:57 PM

Okey dokey. I've communicated with everyone. At least I think I have.

If you believe you've registered for this swap and you have NOT received a PM from me, send me a PM and we'll figure it out.

We're still one shy short of an even number (and therefore have one participant without a mate), so I will take at least one more person even though we've gone over 20. Since we've got 12 days before the deadline, I'd rather try to find another participant than take advantage of those generous offers to make more than one quilt. We may need that offer later...

Have fun, swappers!

nclauri 01-03-2013 06:15 PM

My swap partner is Nexxus - I guess I am getting the easy girl!!

Nexxus831 01-03-2013 06:50 PM

wooohooo at least I am "easy" on something ;)

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 5760016)
So now we know nexxus is "easy".:o:hunf::p