Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

jaba 08-22-2012 09:33 AM

Elisabrat you can come too! and if you want chicken there's lots in the freezer, no problem. Actually both of you are babies. I could have been a young bride and be your mother since I'm 66....lordy lordy you better say your thank you's to the heavens now. Okay enough, shampooer ready to go on this kitchen, then to the sewing room and pick some yummy fabric for mamahauser.

SheriR 08-22-2012 09:36 AM

2 Attachment(s)
See I'm all ready. And here is a pic of my fabric. (The bottom one is what I'm sending.) The others are snippets I bought that match for my own block and for borders and binding and what not. Shades of reds and greys and whites. You will see when you get it. I'm excited and off the the PO now! HUGS!!!

Happy Quilting!!!

joanelizbay 08-22-2012 09:42 AM

Good news...went to the post office and had her weigh one envelope and put it thru the squissy slot and it fit so all them went for 45 cents except Canada. Let me know if you get a postage due on any of them and Ill complain to the post office! She said if they are sealed good there should be NO problem going thru the machine...we shall see...All 38 are in the mail! Have FUN.

QuilterMomma 08-22-2012 10:48 AM

So joanelizbay, did you mail one to yourself if there are 38 sent? If you do not count yourself, there are 37 right? Or is there an extra going somewhere special up northeast?

Yep, my momma is older than you jaba, you a baby, but the same age as my daddy. (Stepdad who is my dad)

They say you are only as old as you feel, well, I think young thoughts, do young things like quilting, so I must be young, I do just tell the body to line up whether it likes it or not sometimes it wins most times I win. Back to work now.

Annaquilts 08-22-2012 10:52 AM

These came in

Elisabrat
ljdugas31
marytoddliz
moonrise
savannahrandons
TheMamaHauser
TwinRiverFarm
Yosamitesa

Annaquilts 08-22-2012 10:54 AM

TheMamaHauser

I received 2 envelops from you today. Upon closer inspection it looks like you send two to my address but one was meant for Abby's Mom. I will put it in another envelop and hope to get it out this week to Abby's Mom.

TheMamaHauser 08-22-2012 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by Annaquilts (Post 5459616)
I received 2 envelops from you today. Upon closer inspection it looks like you send two to my address but one was meant for Abby's Mom. I will put it in another envelop and hope to get it out this week to Abby's Mom.

Ooops. I will send you postage to cover it with your finished block. I'm sorry! Thank you!

QuilterMomma 08-22-2012 12:33 PM

Wonder what is in my mail box when I get home. It will be fun to see, yeah, I also get to go shopping in the stash garage tonight along with quilting on the longarm. Oooooo, life is good. So anxious, but have to get onto the next thing to be done. yep, that work thing to pay for my lovely fabric that I send in these swaps.

Annaquilts 08-22-2012 12:38 PM

No need for postage Themamahauser.

Lv2sew2011 08-22-2012 12:53 PM

I will just post all F8 from all groups this way since some didn’t put what group they are on just easier for me….
Received F8 from 08/22/2012
Ssnare-guitar fabric
Jaba-strawberries
Abby’s Mom – green with flowers
Jahaper – Light green with flowers
Goldendogg55 – blue with orange flowers
Misswigglewings – blue with ladybugs & Black, green and white
The Mama Hauser – pinkish Baticks
Roseysue – pink with flowers – purple with flowers
Ljdugas31 – blue and light blue flowers swirls
Elisabrat – blue with bumble bees
Yosamitesa – white Dr. Seuss