Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Christmas Ornament Swap 2014 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/christmas-ornament-swap-2014-a-t255220.html)

LoupEsprit 12-07-2014 11:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you so much to my swap partners! I really needed this Christmas Cheer today! I have to post th pics separately (stupid iphone).

PenniF sent me this adorable Snowman Kit ornament, along with a sewing kit with pouch and tissues with a holder (they went right into my purse after snapping the picture!) and the card is perfect, as I have 7 (!!) dogs at the moment!

LoupEsprit 12-07-2014 11:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
And a big thank you to Materialgrl for the lovely blue and white ornament. it will match our blue/silver/white tree perfectly! And for the quilting/sewing themed fabric quarter bundle! I can't wait to find the perfect project for them!

kiffie2413 12-07-2014 11:47 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Ooh,
I love the blue roses!! And all the other goodies...
Here's a better pic of my orny with the beautiful handmade roses from Materialgrl. And I took a 2nd pic of the ornys I received along with a few extras on a lil mini silver tree that my granddaughter and I will finish decorating this afternoon.
Thanks again to my partners!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]501531[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]501532[/ATTACH]
Kif

Anastasia 12-07-2014 12:28 PM

4 Attachment(s)
I'm sorry for the delay in getting mine sent out. I hope they arrived on time. Struggling starving student here getting ready to go out on clinical internship. Super stressful. I was in 2 different swaps in 2 different places so I don't know which one of my ornaments I received were from here, and which were from the other place, but I think I got it. All I can say is wow, ya'll put me to shame :D these are all so beautiful!
I got a lovely christmas card and some amazing ornaments from PatchesnPosies, I just love them all. So adorable. Also, chocolates.. mmmm.. perfect timing too.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]501548[/ATTACH]

And I think Nelda was one of the partners from here though I know she is also a member where I was doing the other swap so I'm not sure :) but thank you nelda, this is so cute. Have to keep my kitties away, they love the little dangly strings.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]501550[/ATTACH]

Just in case I have it entirely mixed up which ornaments came from where, I'll post the other 2 sets of ornaments as well.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]501552[/ATTACH] This cute little guy is from Wisconsin :)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]501553[/ATTACH]These adorableness are from Georgia. I miss georgia.

Bullock2us 12-07-2014 02:15 PM

2 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]501615[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]501617[/ATTACH]Looky Looky at what I got. The embroidered one with Santa on it was from Nelco and The snowman and folded one are from Cindy 60545. Thanks again ladies-I like them all very much!

ljdugas31 12-07-2014 02:48 PM

Thank you to my partners!!! Suzisew 2 little quilted ornaments love them!Then 2 beautiful Christmas tree ornaments.but I was not thinking and cant find the card so please partner who are you ! I need to pm you.

materialgrl 12-07-2014 03:14 PM

I wish I could get mine posted I love everything I got, Not putting on the tree till I can post pic of all my goodies. This was a fun swap. mdall, got your package ready to mail, My car is fixed after 2 weeks down, yay, I'm mobile again,Will be mailing this week.

mdall 12-07-2014 05:27 PM

Checked the mail from yesterday. I got two more packages. Thanks so much to Bullock2Us for the most adorable Rudolph fabric. Also thanks to SuziSew for the snap bag. I love love love snap bags. This one is the perfect size for my purse. Will post pics when I get a chance to take them. Just got back from the 4H dinner and trying to get the kiddos in bed for the night.

JuneBillie 12-07-2014 05:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I was one of those in the hole early that mistakenly opened hers, but wanted to re post so everyone can see them again, because I love them and all the goodies included.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]501702[/ATTACH]

Thanks again to LetsQuilt/Pat.

All of the ornaments in this swap are so pretty. :thumbup:

nattoddboyd 12-07-2014 06:47 PM

Thankyou so much Penny F and Materialgirl for my packages, I am trying to load up some photos, hopefully today.