Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Christmas Ornament Swap 2014 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/christmas-ornament-swap-2014-a-t255220.html)

Quilty-Louise 12-07-2014 07:24 AM

Michelle,

Look to the LEFT below your board name. (see example below)

Join Date Mar 2012
Location in the middle of nowhere
Post 926
Blog Entries 3
Feedback Score 9 (100%)

Click on the NUMBER next to "FEEDBACK SCORE" (in this example the #9)

Originally Posted by mdall (Post 6998062)
Does anyone know how to do the I Trader Notifications? Cant find where you send them. Thanks

Bullock2us 12-07-2014 07:37 AM

Great ornaments everyone-there is so much talent here! I have been trying to download mine without success so far. Doesn't want to let me insert an image. Left at 5am yesterday and didn't get home till 11pm so had to open this morning. Thanks so much to Nelco who gave me and ornament that she embroidered in 1991-it is adorable and thanks to Cindy60545 who sent me a melted snowman ornament (that my son loves) and another I believe they might be called folded cathederal type ornaments that is very cute also. Thanks so much ladies! Will get them hung when we get the tree up-maybe today?

Monroe 12-07-2014 07:52 AM

After spending the day making pillowcases for donation I fell asleep watching the news Just before opening last night. Woke up at 3 am. I am having quite a time getting pics to my computer to show the beautiful ornaments I received fromDeDeMac. They are also the tatted snowflake, ball. and folded Moravian paper stars that ToseIrish48 received, along with a red marbled FQ! I am overwhelmed. My Mom used to make tatted lace edgings for pillowcases when I was little, but gave them all away. I still remember the rhythmic tiny tic-tic-tic the shuttle made, and I especially think of her around the Holidays. Thank you So Much! I worked very hard taking pics to show the red ball suspended inside the tatted ball, then found I didn't have an SD card in the camera. Oops- and no patch cord. So took pics with my cheapie Android phone which refuses to send them to my laptop. Heading out shortly to a Christmas luncheon and will get a new SD card to post pics tonight.

The ornaments shown here were obviously all made with love, and wonderful to see.

[QUOTE=roseirish48;6997515][ATTACH=CONFIG]501428[/ATTACH]got my ornaments--the red beaded ornament on left is from Learner 747 and the little folded stars,tatted snowflake and red ornament are from Dedemac.

quiltingeileen 12-07-2014 08:23 AM

What a great swap! All the ornaments are beautiful and certainly gives me ideas for next year! Good job everyone :thumbup:

LoupEsprit 12-07-2014 08:45 AM

Sorry ladies, had a horrible day yesterday, ended up going to bed early. I'll open and take pics here in a few.

lawsonmugs 12-07-2014 09:02 AM

Megan hope your having a better day today. Really seeing some very cute and pretty ornaments.

Dedemac 12-07-2014 10:27 AM

Monroe, I'm glad you enjoyed the ornaments, and they bring back good memories.

mdall 12-07-2014 10:30 AM

thanks Quilting Loiuse on the directions for I Trader. Will have to get to it later. Just got back from Church program and gonna try to get a nap in. I dont think my gallbladder likes what I ate at the program. Feeling a little green at the moment. Hoping it will pass before the 4H meeting tonight.

JuneBillie 12-07-2014 11:24 AM

Mdall hope you feel better soon, and thank you so much for hosting our great ornament swap. We all had loads of fun. :) Me and my husband enjoyed looking through all the pics of the special ornaments made with love.

RedGarnet222 12-07-2014 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by Jamimclaugh (Post 6997561)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]501443[/ATTACH]Here are my ornaments on my tree! The top is from annt59, the bottom is red garnet 222. Thank you ladies for the ornaments and thank you red for the extra goodies! I put the goodies for the girls in their advent pocket for tomorrow :)

You are so welcome! I had fun making the extras for the girls.

Just curious... How many people were in this swap?