Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Christmas Ornament Swap 2014 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/christmas-ornament-swap-2014-a-t255220.html)

Mrs Shak 10-18-2014 08:23 PM

E....Elf

I can totally meet your challenge. I have beads up the wazoo so I'm planning on doing a beaded ornament. But then again I have some cute Christmas fabric, oh wait, I have an ornament that I've wanted to try to knit. Hmm I also have been wanting to try twilling... Yep, as you can see, I have this swap totally under control.

PenniF 10-18-2014 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by Mrs Shak (Post 6934388)
E....Elf

I can totally meet your challenge. I have beads up the wazoo so I'm planning on doing a beaded ornament. But then again I have some cute Christmas fabric, oh wait, I have an ornament that I've wanted to try to knit. Hmm I also have been wanting to try twilling... Yep, as you can see, I have this swap totally under control.

Elf --- F-----FROZEN
Ah Yes Kari....so many possibilities !!!!

mdall 10-18-2014 09:32 PM

Now that is what I am talking about, people just chatting it up. I have received two more people to add to the list but will wait till tomorrow to do that seeing as how its almost 1:30 in the A.M. here and I am going to bed. So till the morning.

Frozen - - -N - - Nativity, good luck to the next person. LOL I can only think of one thing for that.

Oksewnsew 10-18-2014 09:56 PM

'Nativit Y' - Yellow Snow.... :D :D :D. Seriously, YULE Log.....

JuneBillie 10-19-2014 02:03 AM

Log = G = Ginger Bread Man- We have a good bunch on here now. Makes it exciting. I like the challenge of using what we have. I think I can meet that challenge too. At first I thought, no I need some more ribbon, but I just remembered some I have. Now I have planning to do. Now I am in the spirit too. :D

mdall 10-19-2014 06:08 AM

Good Morning all, well we have 8 hours till closing and names will start going sometime this evening once I return from kids 4H meeting.

I am feeling a ton better this morning, still gunky some but better for the most part.

Now lets see Ginger Bread Man - n - Noel

mdall 10-19-2014 06:13 AM

Just wondering for later. Does anyone know how to change the thread to closed. Just wondering for later when signups are closed.

letsquilt 10-19-2014 06:16 AM

mall, I just sent you my info,I'm in for two ornaments please.I haven't done this but love ornaments and have some ideas.
I have been collecting Santas for about 25 years,a real good friend got me started one year and she has gotten me a new one every year . I also try to find a new one every year. My new love for snowmen and little trees started about 6 years ago. So now I have a Santa tree and a snowman tree. A curio that I put Santas and small trees in.

lawsonmugs 10-19-2014 06:17 AM

Noel-Letters (to santa). Love the yellow snow word. lol.

mdall 10-19-2014 06:26 AM

We are now up to 36 people, that a total of 63 ornaments being made and flying to their new homes. Wow, turned out to be more than I thought.

Welcome to

annt59
omacookie
letsquilt

Letters - s - Santas Village, oh that makes it a little harder, think, think. LOL