Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Christmas Ornament Swap 2014 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/christmas-ornament-swap-2014-a-t255220.html)

PenniF 10-19-2014 12:00 PM

Hey CookyIN.... so nice to see you here too !! Mdall has a hole on this side just waiting for us if we aren't careful.

Patchesnposies 10-19-2014 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by CookyIN (Post 6935205)
Let's see T... T'was the Night Before Christmas

S......Silver Bells (?) Hoping this is not a repeat. I haven't time to go back through the posts to see!

CookyIN 10-19-2014 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by PenniF (Post 6935238)
Hey CookyIN.... so nice to see you here too !! Mdall has a hole on this side just waiting for us if we aren't careful.

You know the threat of a hole doesn't scare me -- if I don't do anything to get thrown in, I jump in!

I told Mdall I need another project like a hole in the head, but this seemed too much fun to miss. :thumbup:

mdall 10-19-2014 01:30 PM

Alrighty, the meeting got cut short. Unfortunately it is just too cold here to have the cookout for the kids so home earlier than we thought. I am so happy to see all of you here to go wild and crazy making some ornaments.

I am starting on matching names up already so i can get everyone their partners hopefully before I go to bed. There is still time for people to join if they would like. We have about a half hour left. There is one person wanting to join but needed a few questions answered first and I just now got home to answer them so will be giving that person a freebie on closing so she can get her info to me. I may have to ask for a volunteer to partner with her though depending on when she gets back to me but we will deal with that later.

Now onto the serious business at hand getting all of you matched up. Here we go.

Silver Bells - s - Snow

To answer the question of my first name, its Michelle.

Mrs Shak 10-19-2014 02:10 PM

Winter wonderland

Good luck with pairing is up!

Crafty Darlene 10-19-2014 02:25 PM

Winter Wonderland - Guess that means "D"
How about Decorating!
Can't wait to get my name! I'll second that good luck! I'm with ya'll have lots to use here too!

klaws 10-19-2014 03:12 PM

DecoratinG - G = Gift

CookyIN 10-19-2014 03:20 PM

T = Tinsel... or did someone already use that? I can't remember what I had for lunch; how in the world will I ever remember all the words, phrases, and songs that have been used? :shock:

mdall 10-19-2014 03:23 PM

Signups are officially CLOSED. if someone knows how to mark the thread as such please let me know. thinking it is something that Admin must do. I will find out later I guess.

all names are matched and I will start sending them out in just a few, please have some patience please as this may take a while since we have a total of 71 names to go out.

JuneBillie 10-19-2014 03:28 PM

L= la la la la la, la la la la. I couldn't resist. lol...

We are all waiting patiently. Wow more names than I thought to match up. Yeah good luck for sure. :)