Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January Pincushion & Needlecase Swap - Sign-ups close on December 31 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-pincushion-needlecase-swap-sign-ups-close-december-31-a-t258677.html)

lawsonmugs 01-24-2015 10:59 AM

Linda, love the pretty blue necklace and earrings Dorothy made for you. Cute pin cushion and needlebook doll.

nhnative 01-24-2015 11:01 AM

LInda what a great package you got from SewDiva. The flower pincushion has bright Fl colors. And that Babushka needlecase is just too cute. That is a clever idea. Nice earrings and necklace set. Cute heart basket. Really nice.

sewellie 01-24-2015 11:48 AM

SewDiva, would you share with us where you got the pattern for the adorable Mariska doll needlecase? Thank you for your time. Ellie

ctyankee 01-24-2015 01:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Woohoo! I just got my mail & guess what I got ... another wonderful package from Dwina (Toomanyufos)! This is the second time Dwina got me for a partner, & this package is just as delightful as the first! I love snow, so this is perfect for me ... & I LOVE chocolate! Thanks, Dwina! You do good work! :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]507479[/ATTACH]

JuneBillie 01-24-2015 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by SewExtremeSeams (Post 7061696)
Yesterday my swap partner's package arrived. What a delight! All the way from Florida.

Dorothy, SewDiva, sent me a cute little heart box filled with Russel Stover's Pecan Delight.... wow, they are all gone. I love caramel and pecans. Thanks.

She also included a cute flower pincushion with a wonderful variety of fabrics and prints. The flower reminds me of Florida Sunshine though.

She also included hot pink fat quarter (fave color along with purple), a pair of purple earrings with a choker necklace, and the sweetest little Mariska doll needlecase. Thank you Dorothy, You are a wonderful partner.

A very nice package. Everything is so pretty.

JuneBillie 01-24-2015 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by ctyankee (Post 7062091)
Woohoo! I just got my mail & guess what I got ... another wonderful package from Dwina (Toomanyufos)! This is the second time Dwina got me for a partner, & this package is just as delightful as the first! I love snow, so this is perfect for me ... & I LOVE chocolate! Thanks, Dwina! You do good work! :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]507479[/ATTACH]

Another very nice package. Looks nice especially for this snowy time of year.

SewExtremeSeams 01-24-2015 02:33 PM

I love the snowman needlebook. The snowflake pincushion is sweet too. I see Russell Stover is making the rounds in this swap.

klaws 01-24-2015 02:39 PM

Pamela, what an adorable package you got from Dwina. I love the snowman needlecase and the snowflake pincushion. And we can't forget the chocolate!!! :D

Belfrybat 01-24-2015 02:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by SewExtremeSeams (Post 7060576)
Oh, cute. I should have put catnip in Penelope... :D

Oh no. The cats need absolutely no incentive to play with my sewing notions!

Originally Posted by lynnie (Post 7060577)
Belfrybat, what does Louis look like, can we get a picture of him.
Penelope sounds like she loves her new house.

Here you go.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]507483[/ATTACH]

SewExtremeSeams 01-24-2015 03:00 PM

Louis is adorable. Do you know what pattern he came from? I love his lips.